Jun 15, 2015
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
27-0
You go to the cheapest collect , You'll end up with no jobs and going back to ypur home country with a pathetic degree.

Good luck though.

shahid7in

Star Member
May 29, 2017
Bangalore
Category........
Hi Guys,

I am from india, planning to apply canada, but i thought to apply for Express Entry and i dont think i will get more then 400 points, so i am planning to apply for higher studies, in fact i am planning to send wife and with her even i can go with her as spouse, please let me know how much will it cost for 2years in canadian dollars,, because i need to arrange accordinly so.

javier.abraham

Star Member
Apr 10, 2017
Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28-01-2018
Hi Guys,

I am from india, planning to apply canada, but i thought to apply for Express Entry and i dont think i will get more then 400 points, so i am planning to apply for higher studies, in fact i am planning to send wife and with her even i can go with her as spouse, please let me know how much will it cost for 2years in canadian dollars,, because i need to arrange accordinly so.
If it's a college like Sheridan, it's about 15.5k per year on tuition.

Trinh

Sep 12, 2017
Hi I am looking for 1yr Tourism program in Quebec which college offers less tuition fees for international students
Go to somewhere else friend as Quebec is one of the places which offers highest school fees for international students but not for Quebecois though.

Mar 27, 2018
Hello everyone.

I am looking for the cheapest college too, but everytime I go to the Universities website it's almost impossible to find
the courses and prices for the entire tuition, it's so complicated.

I'll list some Universities bellow and if possible please help me out listing what program is the cheapest for each Universitie;

University of Prince Edward Island
Acadia University
Brandon University
New Brunswick Community College

My main goal is to immigrate to Canda, so that's why I don't really mind what Universitie I go.

I just want to earn enough points for the federal imigration program trought Express Entry, and doing a Collegue in Canada boost the chances of being invited.

Thank you all in advance.

Timmy4sure

Apr 22, 2018
Please, which of the post graduate diploma course can I apply for as an Higher National Diploma (HND) holder in any of the Canadian universities?