swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
mariyasubtain said:
Hi Badar14,

I sent it from Dubai.

Thanks,
Hi.. mariyasubtain...
can you tell which date did you send your passport from Dubai. I sent on 3rd June. And has your Ecas changed to Decision Made....???

Thanks...

mariyasubtain

May 31, 2012
Hi Swarupsh,

I sent it on 4th of june and my ecas has changed to decision made on 30th of june.

Rgds,

swarupsh said:
Hi.. mariyasubtain...
can you tell which date did you send your passport from Dubai. I sent on 3rd June. And has your Ecas changed to Decision Made....???

Thanks...

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
mariyasubtain said:
Hi TA20055,

Probably all of us will get passports in same package. can you please share exact reply from LVO ? Will appreciate.

Thanks,
HI LVO has replied exactly as "Passports should be returnned this week".I hope who have sent passports on 3rd or 4th June will get back by next week.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
HI LVO has replied exactly as "Passports should be returnned this week".I hope who have sent passports on 3rd or 4th June will get back by next week.
Dear TA20055,

I can expect next week if my Ecas is changed to Decision made in coming 2-3 days....

:(

sajidn

Jul 9, 2013
Hi,
I have also submitted the passports from Dubai on Jun 1 through consultants . Status changed to 'Decision Made' about a week back (as I did check every day). Still waiting for passports!!

There is an alert on CIC website (check processing times page) about a strike by PAFSO. This could possibly be one of the reasons for delay.

Has anyone who sent passports from Dubai around that time received by now?

Regards,
Sajid

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sajidn said:
Hi,
I have also submitted the passports from Dubai on Jun 1 through consultants . Status changed to 'Decision Made' about a week back (as I did check every day). Still waiting for passports!!

There is an alert on CIC website (check processing times page) about a strike by PAFSO. This could possibly be one of the reasons for delay.

Has anyone who sent passports from Dubai around that time received by now?

Regards,
Sajid
Hi... Sajid.. But for people like us it is not good to stay here without passport... cannot plan any overseas trip without it.... and the worst thing is we cannot track where our passports are.... I am now counting hours..... my Ecas is still In process....... my trip is planned on 18th July.. if I know my passport will be delayed then I can extend my tickets but do not know how many days it will be delayed...... anyways give update once you get your Passport... best of luck...

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Hi Sajid & Swarpush

I suggest write only one e-mail for your online status and status of passorts then share the reply CHC.

Thanks

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
Hi Sajid & Swarpush

I suggest write only one e-mail for your online status and status of passorts then share the reply CHC.

Thanks
Hi....

I already got automatic reply from CHC london that they will check my query and based on its urgency they will reply......

Thanks....

sajidn

Jul 9, 2013
Hi, Thanks for your replies.
I also had a travel planned last weekend and had to cancel the reservations.
Our consultants have advised to wait for at least another week before sending the inquiry as CHC mentions estimated 45 days for passports to return. However, it usually completes with 30 days.

Regards,
Sajid

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
sajidn said:
Hi, Thanks for your replies.
I also had a travel planned last weekend and had to cancel the reservations.
Our consultants have advised to wait for at least another week before sending the inquiry as CHC mentions estimated 45 days for passports to return. However, it usually completes with 30 days.

Regards,
Sajid
I also got same advise from my consultant.... but in my case its already 36 days past from the date of passport submission... so just crossed my fingers and hoping that I will get it before 18th July.....
Regards,

Swarupsh

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Hi Swarupush

Did you send an e-mail to [re-london-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca] mentioning your file number and name? If not then send to this e-mail address.

TKS

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
Hi Swarupush

Did you send an e-mail to [re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca] mentioning your file number and name? If not then send to this e-mail address.

TKS
Hi... TA20055,
I used their online tool to send Case Specific query. It is available on CHC london website. After i filled all required details on their online Query Form I sent the message and got back automatic Reply to my email address from re-london-​im-enquiry@​internation​al.gc.ca

Thanks.....

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Hi

You will always get auto reply using onle website.So thats why i have suggested to send to get reply immediately.

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
Hi

You will always get auto reply using onle website.So thats why i have suggested to send to get reply immediately.
Hi....

Shall I send the same message by email.... Or it will cause further delay....

Thanks ..

HANY2012

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
swarupsh said:
Hi....

Shall I send the same message by email.... Or it will cause further delay....

Thanks ..
Dear Swarup,

no need it was sent by email through the web I am always send like this .last time I sent it I received reply after one day

hany