+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC LONDON: PASSPORT TRACKING HERE!!!

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
Congratulations

I have received just now my passports along with PR visa and documents which was sent to LVO on 4.6.2013.My E-Cas is not yet identifying my file number and i was unable to check the status of decision made.

Who sent passports on June 4, 2013 will receive back passports today or tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your views and Wish you good luck

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
TA20055 said:
Congratulations

I have received just now my passports along with PR visa and documents which was sent to LVO on 4.6.2013.My E-Cas is not yet identifying my file number and i was unable to check the status of decision made.

Who sent passports on June 4, 2013 will receive back passports today or tomorrow.

Thanks for sharing your views and Wish you good luck
Dear TA20055,
First of all many congratulations to you.
I also sent passport on 4th June-2013... I pray to god that I will also be free from this waiting dilemma soon.....

Regards,
swarupsh

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
A Documentary about day to day life in Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3EAmoG2pYE

Badar

sajidn

Jul 9, 2013
Congrats for all those who have received the passports.
Ours were sent on 2 Jun but are still not returned.

I am praying that all of us who are waiting to get the passports back will get them soon.

Regards,
Sajid

sugalk

Star Member
May 17, 2012
Hi guys, people who sent passport 17, 24 june have got decision made but people who sent on 2, 4, 17 have not got decision made status, what are the main factors for these kinds of differentiations? is it dependent to case worker or location of the passport sent from? confusing really

omarh

Jul 6, 2013
Congratulations to those who received back their passports .
Those who have not received them back should not worry too much as they will get them soon and before six weeks from the dates they were received by CHC London.
Mine was received by CHC London on 3 June and I received it back through Aramex on 6 July (5 weeks). A friend of mine received back his passports within 3 weeks and another one within 7 weeks.

Omarh

SMSH

Champion Member
May 21, 2012
Mississauga, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2010
Doc's Request.
19-10-2010
Nomination.....
19-10-2010
AOR Received.
11-06-2011
IELTS Request
11-06-2010
File Transfer...
11-06-2011
Med's Request
01-10-2013
Med's Done....
07-10-2013 valid until 09-07-2014
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
24-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-02-2014
LANDED..........
28-06-2014 Alhamdulillah
Hi,
If you are MI-1 Applicant and your Visa office is London, UK then
Please Join google excel sheet database. Kindly open the Link in my signatures. No User/Password required.
Send me your below info by PM to update in the master list!
NOC
User Name
Current Visa Office
Country of Residence
Country of Citizenship
Applied Via Consultant
Application to CIO
Full Docs Submitted
e-CAS Online - reviewed & started processing Date
Date on 6-12 months wait Letter
CAIPS BFD / GCMS Due Date
Request for Updated Docs
8/18 months wait email received
Medical Request
Passport Request
Visa Issued
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/thoz-who-got-612-months-wait-letter-t103103.4320.html
[size=10pt]Skype ID: smsh.canada[/size]

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
omarh said:
Congratulations to those who received back their passports .
Those who have not received them back should not worry too much as they will get them soon and before six weeks from the dates they were received by CHC London.
Mine was received by CHC London on 3 June and I received it back through Aramex on 6 July (5 weeks). A friend of mine received back his passports within 3 weeks and another one within 7 weeks.

Omarh
Omrah,
This is very worried time... specially for us who are living in UAE as an expatriate.... cannot plan anything without passport.....
My passport was also received by CHC London VO on 4th June. This is my 6th week and still no update on Ecas and no Reply from CHC London VO for my Email.....

TA20055

Jul 2, 2013
badar14 said:
A Documentary about day to day life in Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3EAmoG2pYE

Badar
Hi Badar

I am also from Pak and living in Kuwait.I have a plan to land in August also as FSW.Is it possible to stay two weeks there and can come back or need to stay more than this period? You will land also in August through which airline landing in Canada?

Thanks

omarh

Jul 6, 2013
swarupsh said:
Omrah,
This is very worried time... specially for us who are living in UAE as an expatriate.... cannot plan anything without passport.....
My passport was also received by CHC London VO on 4th June. This is my 6th week and still no update on Ecas and no Reply from CHC London VO for my Email.....
I understand your frustrations as I went through the same until I got a call from Aramex. I had to cancel my summer vacations and could not plan any thing. Not just that, I was all time praying to not need the passports for emergency cases.
Summer is a busy period. However, after 6 weeks you should contact London and they will let you know what is the situation.
My Ecas changed on 24 June to Decision made and passport were sent by Abu Dhabi on 4 July, received through Aramex (Muscat) 6 July.
At the end you will get your PP back.

Abuomar2003

Jul 13, 2013
Dear all, I have sent my passport for PR visa stamp. They received the passports by London visa office on 10 July.
I know that they are on strike now.. Would this affect the processing time of the visa and how long it will take before i get my passport back. I'm expat and residing in Saudi Arabia. I need my passport by 5 August and I'm really concerned. One more thing, I forgot to include self addressing envelope. My phone and address are included in the package. Would this be a problem. Please advise.

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Abuomar2003 said:
Dear all, I have sent my passport for PR visa stamp. They received the passports by London visa office on 10 July.
I know that they are on strike now.. Would this affect the processing time of the visa and how long it will take before i get my passport back. I'm expat and residing in Saudi Arabia. I need my passport by 5 August and I'm really concerned. One more thing, I forgot to include self addressing envelope. My phone and address are included in the package. Would this be a problem. Please advise.
First of All Congrats for PPR
I am afraid to tell you that you will not receive your passport by 05th August. Strike is not effecting the time frame of Visa Stamping, but still the standard time to get your passports back is about 30-35 days. You can send a CSI to request to please process little quicker as from 07-08 August it will be eid holiday and every thing gonna close for at least 5 business days they might consider it other wise just to update you that when you got the decision made at CIC it took at least 10 days and passport have to do long journey. First it will go to Abu Dhabi than to Riyadh Embassy from their it will be picked up by Aramex and you will receive an SMS code at your cell phone.

Regarding self address envelop although its necessary but if add the your address on separate paper it will not cause any issue.

Good Luck

Badar

badar14

Champion Member
May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-05-2010
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2013
Abuomar2003 said:
Thanks Bader. How about authorizing somebody to collect the passport directly from the visa office? Would this help.
Here is the details for that

If you would like someone else to collect your passport(s) and visa(s), that person must present:
 the receipt that was issued to you,
 a signed letter from you authorizing them to collect your passport(s), and
 one piece of government-issued identification that includes their name and photograph.

You must ask the VO now as pickup passport facility is for those who drop the passport in personal at Visa Office. You might ask the VO they may ask the documents of the Authorize person who will pick the passport. Lastly the time duration for pick up facility is below :-
Our in-person service to submit and pick up passports is open on Thursdays between 2 pm and 3 pm at 38 Grosvenor Street, London, UK. You may submit your package in person at this time. You will be given a receipt acknowledging that we have received it. You must show this receipt to collect your passport(s) and visa(s). Because we require two weeks to issue your visa(s), you may only collect your passport(s) on the second Thursday after you submit your package.
This service will not operate when the High Commission is closed. Our website shows our holiday closures (these may differ from UK bank holidays). If Christmas Eve or New Year’s Eve falls on a Thursday, then this service will also be closed on that day, even if the High Commission remains open.

Good Luck

Badar

swarupsh

Star Member
Jun 29, 2013
DEAR ALL,

Finaly I got a good news. My e-cas has changed to Decision Made today.

I hope that very soon I will get my passport.

Below is my timeline just for your idea who are in process to get PR under.

FSW category from UAE to London Visa Office.

received application for permanent residence on January 20, 2012.
started processing application on March 22, 2013.
Medical results have been received April 19-2013.
Passport request May 31-2013
Passport received by CHC london June 04-2013
A decision has been made on your application The office will contact you concerning this decision July 14-2013

Now final countdown has started.

Thanks...
swarupsh