London
NOC Code......
0631 (MI 2)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
20-08-2014
silvershani said:
Congratulations. I am waiting for my PPR.. sent them medical on 8th May.... :)

How many days did it take for your... (passport request after Medical) and Did u apply from Dubai ??
Hi all,
Thanks all for wishing, after doing my medical I sent CSE to LVO but no reply and after 1 week I received reply with passport request. My case worker is MCH and asked me to submit passport to VAC (VFS Canada in London) as I am residing in London. I received email at 7:15 morning so looks like LVO working round the clock. Hopefully all of us will get update soon Ameen!!!!

Regards,
Biborno

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Biborno said:
Hi all,
Thanks all for wishing, after doing my medical I sent CSE to LVO but no reply and after 1 week I received reply with passport request. My case worker is MCH and asked me to submit passport to VAC (VFS Canada in London) as I am residing in London. I received email at 7:15 morning so looks like LVO working round the clock. Hopefully all of us will get update soon Ameen!!!!

Regards,
Biborno
Thank you for the reply and good luck for new life in canada...

boldon

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2010
Doc's Request.
20 October 2010
AOR Received.
January 2011
IELTS Request
included in application
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
13 February 2014
Med's Done....
19 March 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
3 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014 (yahoo!)
LANDED..........
mid October 2014
Hi - Thank you for the response.

i have been in contact with VFS and yes, they are processing passports for applications outside of the UK.

to clarify, the "per applicant" charge means you and the family. regardless of the number of people in your family and application, they treat this as one application and hence only one fee charge.

second point - you will only need to pay for "Courier Delivery of Applications to Applicant, upon receipt from visa office" and that the "Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office" is only applicable if CHC requested for the passports.

we also need to send one prepaid courier bag for EACH passport.

i note that this applies to passport stamping where the applicant is NOT a resident of the UK.

hope this clarifies for everyone in future.

oye23

May 21, 2014
hi,
I submitted an online application and have been requested to submit my passport. am a little confused as regards the procedure. Am supposed to send it to London but am not sure whether to send it straight to Canada's high commission or to the vac.
Also am I expected to include the postal order for "Secure transmission of passport to the Embassy of Canada in London, upon request by visa office" of £16.30 as am going to include a prepaid envelope.

Any detailed description as to the procedures would be appreciated.
thanks

boldon

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8 June 2010
Doc's Request.
20 October 2010
AOR Received.
January 2011
IELTS Request
included in application
File Transfer...
not applicable
Med's Request
13 February 2014
Med's Done....
19 March 2014
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
3 May 2014
VISA ISSUED...
2 June 2014 (yahoo!)
LANDED..........
mid October 2014
my understanding is you have to send it directly to VAC. not sure how much you should pay as fees - i sent VAC an email and requested them to calculate my total fees to avoid error and confusion

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, ..

I have got PPR-1 and I have sent copies of passports to London office . After their reply I have to send my passports to Abu Dhabi for visa stamp. I m based in Qatar..

anyone know how does Abu Dhabi office takes to stamp visa?

Thx

JIMI 2

Star Member
Jul 1, 2011
I submitted my passport to abudhabi visa office on 28th may. they say they will made a decision within 10 working days. lets see

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIMI 2 said:
I submitted my passport to abudhabi visa office on 28th may. they say they will made a decision within 10 working days. lets see
did you send them by Courier or you went there physically?

fahadkalis

Star Member
Apr 10, 2012
London
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2012
AOR Received.
20-12-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
20-12-2012
Med's Request
29-10-2013
Med's Done....
30-10-2013 "MR Received" on 05-11-2013
Interview........
09-10-2013
Passport Req..
25-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2014
LANDED..........
1st week of sep-2014
Hi seniors,

By the grace Allah and continuous supporting from forum members, at last I received my passport with VISA+CORP from LONDON VAC(VFSGLOBAL OFFICE) and I am planning to land Canada in August.
Now plz guide me, how do I start preparation and what additional documents should I updated before travelling.
Thank you

silvershani

May 14, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JIMI 2 said:
Hello Jimi 2, did you receive your passports back within 10 days or no ?

I already sent my passports but it's been 2 days only..

Nxk

Aug 6, 2014
Hello everyone there ,
Please help me in clarifying the current process :-
I initiated my PR when I was in Dubai and currently I am in Australia. I have received a request to send passports for stamping. I have following confusion

1) do I send directly to CHC London office ?--> suggested by immigration consultant I used

2) Letter from CHC mentioned to use VAC --> my immigration consultant said its generic format and VAC site mentions mail-in from EU countries mainly

3) I believe sending from Australia I will only provide self addressed envelop ( courier charges for returned passports will be paid on delivery)
Does envelop need to be specific type - padded etc ?

4) how long does this process take now a days to get passports back --> need my passports back for other visa required for my official travel ( my company doesn't know about my Canadian PR process)

Nxk

Aug 6, 2014
fahadkalis said:
Hi seniors,

By the grace Allah and continuous supporting from forum members, at last I received my passport with VISA+CORP from LONDON VAC(VFSGLOBAL OFFICE) and I am planning to land Canada in August.
Now plz guide me, how do I start preparation and what additional documents should I updated before travelling.
Thank you
Did you send your passports to VAC or to CHC London .