+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline, WHO FILLED IN 2010

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
ONE 2 KA 4 said:
Hi Mariah, please dont worry, I have a friend in PAK whose sister was working for CHC-ISB. Mack in May I contacted my firend to find out If she can give any feedback on my spousal file and this is what I heard from him that all the PAKISTNIES administration staff is on 6 month vaction untill further notice.Also they have they have reduced the no of VISA officers due to security concern which we all know.

I hope after 6 month the CHC-ISB will start resume the operation with full staff & available resources so the backlog can be cleared off.

Cheers.
I got my PPR July 30. So i am pretty sure they are working .This guy has been spreading wrong info for a while now. I think he is pretty immature and has no idea what he is writing.FRIENDS IGNORE HIS COMMENTS!!!

now Mariah as you already know medical is valid for a year and what i have experienced with husbands they are conducting a thorough background check.So dont worry once they are done with it they will ask you for re medical.It is normal . I received my remedical and passport request together.So just prey and wait for them to contact you.

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
connect786 said:
I got my PPR July 30. So i am pretty sure they are working .This guy has been spreading wrong info for a while now. I think he is pretty immature and has no idea what he is writing.FRIENDS IGNORE HIS COMMENTS!!!

now Mariah as you already know medical is valid for a year and what i have experienced with husbands they are conducting a thorough background check.So dont worry once they are done with it they will ask you for re medical.It is normal . I received my remedical and passport request together.So just prey and wait for them to contact you.
hmmm so do u think i should go for case specific inquiry or should order caips notes?? will it affect my case???

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
There is nothing wrong with CSI . It should not harm you in any way but make sure you dont flood them with 5 e mails a month.I have been a metro cop for 3 years and have spoken to many lawyers on this. The embassy is dependant on external authorities for matters like security clearence and we all know it takes time in Pakistan so be patient and if you realy cant sleep drop in an e mail.

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
Subject: RE: status inquiry
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2010 14:07:28 +0500
To: ali.karman@yahoo.ca

Dear Client,

This is in response to your email enquiry regarding the length of processing time for your application.

The Immigration and Refugee Protection Act requires that each person applying for a visa to Canada be screened in several different ways, which means applicants must undergo health, security and criminality screening processes.

Often, delays in the processing of an application are out of our control as some processing steps require coordination with external authorities.

Our office will contact you and / or your spouse as soon as all verifications are completed, or as soon as more information, documents or an interview are required.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always frustrating to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure an efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications, including the one which is of interest to you.

Regards,

Immigration Section

Canadian High Commission, Islamabad

P.O. Box 1042, Islamabad, Pakistan

Fax: +92-51-208-6914

Email: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
connect786 said:
There is nothing wrong with CSI . It should not harm you in any way but make sure you dont flood them with 5 e mails a month.I have been a metro cop for 3 years and have spoken to many lawyers on this. The embassy is dependant on external authorities for matters like security clearence and we all know it takes time in Pakistan so be patient and if you realy cant sleep drop in an e mail.
hmm after i go for a CSI- in wat time will they reply me??

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
with 14 days .put your file number ,applicants name and date of birth in all your corresspondence or they might not reply

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
connect786 said:
with 14 days .put your file number ,applicants name and date of birth in all your corresspondence or they might not reply
seriouslyyyy speaking did this inquiry answer help???

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
i am pretty sure its their standard reply but i received my PPR almost a month after this reply.And NO this e mail does not solve any thing

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People, please advise me..

along with the completed supplementary form im sending the following:
photocopies of boarding pass, daewoo tickets of whenever my husband came to visit me in Lahore, 8 pictures of us with our family (parents, siblings, etc), and 13 pictures of us going out and having fun.

please let me know if these are enough pictures and proofs, and what other proofs I should be sending.

Thanks in advance.

ONE 2 KA 4

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
warya said:
^ no way. thats not true!
people have been getting their PPR for last couple of months on this other forum. I do not think they are on 6 month vacation.
Warya
Please read my post I ment all the PAKISTANIES Administration staff is on 6 month vacation from CHC-ISB, Prehaps I would say forced vacation :D but Canadian staff still working and fullfilling their duties, to me that has reduced the process speed a little bit slow.

You can confirm with some one who is happend to know any PKSTN staff at CHC-ISB about forced vacation's and you will get the same answer as I have shared with every one.

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mariah said:
u really think i shud go for a case specific inquiry??
wont they get mad ?? and would it not affect my case?
filled in june 10 2009
my processing started july 10 2009
and hubby got AOR on aug 04 2009
please respond
Well if I would been at ur place I would been mad at them instead
To me If u have waited more than the timeline mentioned in ur AOR then u don't need any other reason to log case specific inquiry.....
what was timeline mentioned on ur AOR anyway?

don't worry ur PR/Citizen and u have every right to ask about the progress but be good at selection of words... if this inquiry thingi would have been irritating them they would not provided this facility on the first place :)
rest is up to u

Good luck

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
my timeline mentioned on AOR was 9-12 months...

saggit_16

Feb 21, 2010
PAKISTAN
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2010
AOR Received.
Mar 2010
mariah said:
my timeline mentioned on AOR was 9-12 months...
Ok so that means ur mentioned timeline is passed n to me its abs fair to put case specific inquiry anytime by now :)
for your satisfaction have some more suggestions...

mariah

Jul 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
aug2009
thnku so much :)

good luck

mariah