Pending...
Passport Req..
Pending...
VISA ISSUED...
Pending...
LANDED..........
Pending...
Dear All

they send me 2nd medical request and I did it on 5th May and yesterday i send an email to ISB in their reply i got this message

(This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. Routine back ground checks are underway on this application. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
)

Anybody explain this for me, because i am very confused my friend and i send our medical on same date but he got his visa on 15 june!!!!

B

bestplace4u

Syedi said:
Dear All

they send me 2nd medical request and I did it on 5th May and yesterday i send an email to ISB in their reply i got this message

(This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is currently in process. Routine back ground checks are underway on this application. No further action is required by you at this time.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
)

According to your time line your case belong to FSW am i correct? i think u shud post your question in the right forum.

Anybody explain this for me, because i am very confused my friend and i send our medical on same date but he got his visa on 15 june!!!!

Raindance

May 26, 2010
Looks like CHC Islamabad is ASLEEP as usual...i am hardly hearing any good news on any forum. I was expecting them to speed up a little and clear the backlog as Economic Class Applications were now getting processed in London. I think they just sit there and pick there noses and think about ways to make our lives miserable!!!!!

CPR-Wanted

Jul 7, 2010
What is your professional background....It happens sometimes, specially I have observed it takes time for Government Sector and Forces specially for extra security checks as per the security situation in our country............ Don't worry finally things will be fine.

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Raindance said:
Looks like CHC Islamabad is ASLEEP as usual...i am hardly hearing any good news on any forum. I was expecting them to speed up a little and clear the backlog as Economic Class Applications were now getting processed in London. I think they just sit there and pick there noses and think about ways to make our lives miserable!!!!!
Pretty much agree with you 100%, they should put a quota on each IO, if he doesn't meet that quota in a month he/she should be fired.

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think we all sent in our Supplementary Forms in and now the big wait starts.... lets hope we hear some good news soon.

Thanks
Ali

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone got a Visa issued who applied in 2010 ?? anyone ??

Thanks
Ali

B

bestplace4u

Ali_427 said:
Has anyone got a Visa issued who applied in 2010 ?? anyone ??

Thanks
Ali
LoL you are asking for 2010 here people are waiting from 09

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
my file was received by islamabad in july 09 .my med expired june 2010.they have just sent me an e mail that they have sent re med along wid PHEP letter. so hopefully PHEP letter is when they ask for passports for visa issuance. IN my case there were no additional papers asked for till now.so if anyone gets PHEP BEFORE ONE YEAR FROM ISLAMABAD ITS A MIRACLE!!!

B

bestplace4u

connect786 said:
my file was received by islamabad in july 09 .my med expired june 2010.they have just sent me an e mail that they have sent re med along wid PHEP letter. so hopefully PHEP letter is when they ask for passports for visa issuance. IN my case there were no additional papers asked for till now.so if anyone gets PHEP BEFORE ONE YEAR FROM ISLAMABAD ITS A MIRACLE!!!
congratz

Style

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 2010
AOR Received.
March 2010
File Transfer...
February 2010
Med's Done....
December 2009
Passport Req..
March 2011
here's mine

Application submitted CIC Mississauga -Jan 26, 2010
File Transferred to Islamabad Feb 23, 2010
AOR Received - Status Changed to In-Process March 23, 2010

connect786

Star Member
Jul 14, 2010
my file was sent in july 2009 but my states says that work was started on it in october.so keep checking the status.

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
When they say 9 months in the AOR letters they really mean exactly 9 months huh? Wow, guess another 8 months to go for me...

psionator

Star Member
Mar 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys my timeline is in my signature. Some information about my case: I'm sponsoring my husband and our Nikah was on the phone (proxy marriage). We plan on having the wedding in Canada.

We have yet to fill in the supplementary form and send it back to them, along with proofs that I am visiting him in Pakistan right now (for 3 months). We are sending pictures of us together and with family, boarding passes, Daewoo tickets, etc.

warya

Star Member
Nov 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
^ they'll ask you why you didnt do ruksati while you were there.