08-06-2011 Cancelled :) :)
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-12-2012 :) :)
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
Hi All,

Question about the supplementary form CHC-ISB sent to my wife for completion along with the AOR:

The question about her complete education received, for a complete disclosure would it be best to include her education from nursry through prime years schooling as well or just her high school and post secondary education?

During original application process we mentioned number of years of her schooling to include nursry through prime years but they required only names and results for education received from high school and greater.

Thank you.

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi CanPak05,

if you read the instruction, it should say after 18 years of age, so anything she did after the age of eighteen, in my opinion it is best to start with the metric results and mark sheets. this is how I sent my wife's info with the application.

Anyone else, who already sent this info after the supplementary letter ???

Thanks
Ali

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any News bestplace4u, my number is after you ? :eek: ;D :eek:

come on buddy share some good news............. Wishing you all the best that you hear some good news soon!!!

Thanks
Ali

B

bestplace4u

Ali_427 said:
Any News bestplace4u, my number is after you ? :eek: ;D :eek:

come on buddy share some good news............. Wishing you all the best that you hear some good news soon!!!

Thanks
Ali
No Ali No News yet :( I know our time line is so close to each other keeping my fingers crossed and waiting for the mail man every day lol so hard to wait miss my wife :(

B

bestplace4u

Finally got the AOR :D phewwwwww
and it says my application was received on 24-3-10 it means 3 months already gone :D
but this is kinda confusing my application was received by CPCM on 24th March and Approved on 20th April
so it means they are counting days since the application was received at CPCM

Any comments ? now preparing documents to send

ALI Insha Allah you are Next :D

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
;D ;D ;D GOOD NEWS BUDDY!!! ;D ;D ;D

I think they made a typing mistake in the Date, copied they wrong date which they are good at making mistakes, it start after the fill got transferred.

What documents they asked for ?

Thanks
Ali

B

bestplace4u

Ali_427 said:
;D ;D ;D GOOD NEWS BUDDY!!! ;D ;D ;D

I think they made a typing mistake in the Date, copied they wrong date which they are good at making mistakes, it start after the fill got transferred.

What documents they asked for ?

Thanks
Ali
Same thing Supplementary Form and it says if you have not submitted original Nikkah Nama and Photos then do so, which i have already submitted them earlier but still i will send them few photos then recent proof of communication like emails in inbox and phone record will be arranging all these and hopefully InshaAllah will send them everything by next week.
Well date is written by hand so its not a typing Mistake for sure :D and it is the one on which my Application was rcvd at CPCM so I guess i am lucky in it :D

rakesh079

Jun 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
AOR Received.
28-06-2010
File Transfer...
28-04-2010
Med's Request
21-04-2011
Med's Done....
08-03-2010
Grats bestplace4u, looks like exactly 2 months is the typical wait time to receive an AOR. If that's the case my wife will probably receive hers next week.

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
That is great news bestplace4u,

I had my wife do the samething. We already included everything the AOR asked us to submit if we hadnt of already, so we took the opportunity to include additional recent communications such as phone bills and emails.

Monday she says it will be mailed back but TCS says it will not deliver to mailing address that has a PO box. So my wife is going to submit thru registered mail.

Pakistans immigration Canada websit say it can be TCS'd but not sure what the address is to provide TCS. Any suggestions!

Also Ali_427, we only included on original application to CPC-M education after the age of 18 years with results sheets, but on the supplemental form outlined everything from high school above. Felt the more information the better.

Thanks for your help :)

B

bestplace4u

rakesh079 said:
Grats bestplace4u, looks like exactly 2 months is the typical wait time to receive an AOR. If that's the case my wife will probably receive hers next week.
Thanks Rakesh yes it is taking 2 months u are next :)

B

bestplace4u

CanPak05 said:
That is great news bestplace4u,

I had my wife do the samething. We already included everything the AOR asked us to submit if we hadnt of already, so we took the opportunity to include additional recent communications such as phone bills and emails.

Monday she says it will be mailed back but TCS says it will not deliver to mailing address that has a PO box. So my wife is going to submit thru registered mail.

Pakistans immigration Canada websit say it can be TCS'd but not sure what the address is to provide TCS. Any suggestions!

Also Ali_427, we only included on original application to CPC-M education after the age of 18 years with results sheets, but on the supplemental form outlined everything from high school above. Felt the more information the better.

Thanks for your help :)
Canpak even Registered mail wont be delivered at PO box thats what i was wondering too how to courier it i have this address which i took from CHC website hope it works

The High Commission of Canada
Site A, Dip. Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

I dont wanna take the risk of normal mail

B

bestplace4u

Ok good news guys i found the link for supplementary information form here it is for all of you who are about to file your application fill it out in advance :)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/PakistaniNationals-Form-en.pdf

CanPak05

Apr 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-03-2010
Doc's Request.
17-03-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2010
Med's Request
13-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
Passport Req..
19-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
28-12-2012
bestplace4u said:
Canpak even Registered mail wont be delivered at PO box thats what i was wondering too how to courier it i have this address which i took from CHC website hope it works

The High Commission of Canada
Site A, Dip. Enclave
Islamabad, Pakistan

I dont wanna take the risk of normal mail
Hi bestplace4u,

I totally forgot that registered mail requires a signiture too. I saw that address to location and will forward it to my wife.

Thank you very much for this :)

Ali_427

Star Member
Apr 23, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi bestplace4u,

But the information about the education and personal history I already sent with the application, do you still have to send it again if your already sent all that info.

Thanks
Moe