26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
mahmudp said:
correction: I got the call history for my wife for the last 1 year... and i submitted that with my application...

or ask husband to submit his call history

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
exactly you are right Kaam CHalaoo strategy.... yaar kaisa husband hai who did not even visit his wife... us bechari larki ka kia kasoor....he simply visited once in jan 2013.... Guys I know this process is to lengthy, other than the process think about your spouse they are in pakistan and they cannot travel to canada, but spouse living in canada should visit their spouses in pakistan atleast one in 6 months... consider them human as well... it will also make your case strong... and the bond between husband and wife gets stronger...
Paisay JORTAY hain wo :-[

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
Paisay JORTAY hain wo :-[
to be honest PAISE jorney chahiye.. kaam aate hein, lekin we should understand our wives they dont want money or expensive gift when they are away from us... they just need their husbands to be wid them... aur in husbands ko sochna chahiye hum jo kamate hein woh aurat ki kismatt se hota hai.... Islam bhi yehi samjhata hai apni biwi se zada time ke liye dooor na rahooo....

w8ing

Sep 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-09-2012
AOR Received.
28-10-2012
File Transfer...
Londan .. Feb 2014
Med's Request
26-08-2014
Med's Done....
15-09-2014
Interview........
hope not
Passport Req..
hope soon
mahmudp said:
to be honest PAISE jorney chahiye.. kaam aate hein, lekin we should understand our wives they dont want money or expensive gift when they are away from us... they just need their husbands to be wid them... aur in husbands ko sochna chahiye hum jo kamate hein woh aurat ki kismatt se hota hai.... Islam bhi yehi samjhata hai apni biwi se zada time ke liye dooor na rahooo....

brother lets not blame him :) ... we dont know what might b the reason ...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Terrykhan said:
Finally wife got PPR.
My wife got PPR today at around 9:00 AM EST time. .......Will put more details later on.
We both got the emails.
Its a PPR2
Regards,
Terry
Congrats and I wish you get your PP with Visa ASAP.

Marchlove said:
One of my relative got this email today
she applied in feb 2012 and after remed she has paid rprf in nov and after two months she got this email last night from SXB
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Please provide photos of any time you have spent with your sponsor since your Rukhsati as well as an explanation and evidence if you have seen your sponsor since January 2012. Please also provide evidence of communication with your sponsor including emails, phone calls, SMSs or any other medium you may use. Please indicate how often you are in contact with your sponsor

plz help how to arrange all proofs as she is living in village has no acess to internet so they communicate only on phone (warid) help line saying they can give only one month call history

her husbnd visited in jan 2013 but they dnt have much photos together but she can send his passport copy to show entry and axit stamp
What else ?
plz feel free to suggest
looking for ur help plzzz
Things to do:
1. If phone company is not providing calls record for more than a month then Get a Letter from that company explaining the reason about such policy.
2. Ask Phone company to provide you another letter stating that this XYZ is our client since ABC DATE and there is a record of this XXX number that is calling on this number since YYY date. (They do provide you such letters for sure).
3. Attach the photo copy of sponsor's PP to show the travel history. Also attach the boarding passes.
4. Letter fro the employer that sponsor was on leaves to visit his home country on XXX date.
5. Receipts of money transfer to his wife.
6. Tell the average communication/call time on phone and also the topic of discussion in an explanation letter.
7. Attach pics of both of them with close relatives and also the contact and CNIC numbers of those relatives for evidences so that if CIC wants to confirm from relatives, she can. (This itself will remove a doubt of false marriage).
8. Add more marriage pics.

At the end do write a strong explanation letter without any make up or 2 NUMBERY, write the real and true situation of the case.

mahmudp said:
Paisay jorein but itnay nai k apka relationship doubt mein ajaye. We pay cost of everything in life whether it is good or bad but we DO pay the cost in terms of money, time etc. But it is totally up to you that what you wanna pay, a person or money!!!

w8ing said:
brother lets not blame him :) ... we dont know what might b the reason ...
I am not blaming anyone, it is a fact. Whatever the reasons are your case must be strong enough to avoid such situations. And because of such cases others suffer. They take more time and engage VO's for a long period where s/he can attend other few strong cases in that time wasted on such cases.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:

Things to do:
1. If phone company is not providing calls record for more than a month then Get a Letter from that company explaining the reason about such policy.
2. Ask Phone company to provide you another letter stating that this XYZ is our client since ABC DATE and there is a record of this XXX number that is calling on this number since YYY date. (They do provide you such letters for sure).
3. Attach the photo copy of sponsor's PP to show the travel history. Also attach the boarding passes.
4. Letter fro the employer that sponsor was on leaves to visit his home country on XXX date.
6. Tell the average communication/call time on phone and also the topic of discussion in an explanation letter.
7. Attach pics of both of them with close relatives and also the contact and CNIC numbers of those relatives for evidences so that if CIC wants to confirm from relatives, she can. (This itself will remove a doubt of false marriage).

At the end do write a strong explanation letter without any make up or 2 NUMBERY, write the real and true situation of the case.

Paisay jorein but itnay nai k apka relationship doubt mein ajaye. We pay cost of everything in life whether it is good or bad but we DO pay the cost in terms of money, time etc. But it is totally up to you that what you wanna pay, a person or money!!!

I
You are right handsup, this of a person you are married too... imagine, if that guy have no time or interest to visit his wife.... what will happen once the wife reaches Canada, Woh bechari village se uth ke ajaye gi... ghar gharasti mein lag jayegi... I am sure this guy wont let her visit her parents for 3 or 4 yrs.... I have seen many cases in Canada... paise jorne mein lag jate hein zaara socho us larki ka kia kasoor jo ap see shadi kerke apne parents ko chor ker ayi hai jin ke saath us ne 20 or 22 years saath guzare

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
mahmudp said:
thanks mahmudp and handsup
yes i wonder too how people can stay away for so long
i told her husbnd plainly k its ur mistake
her timeline is so awkward like this
applied feb 2012 remed nov 2013 rprf nov 2014
so his husbnd has only winter holidays of 2 weeks
in nov 2013 when she got remed everyone told him dnt go in dec ur wife ius coming so he wasted his vacations
then again in next nov when they asked to pay rprf they think they will get it sooner but now this thing
now both of them are so depress they file their case by their own
and now asking me to help i thought i will put it here so i can get more suggestions regarding their case

really thanks guys

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
mahmudp said:
You are right handsup, this of a person you are married too... imagine, if that guy have no time or interest to visit his wife.... what will happen once the wife reaches Canada, Woh bechari village se uth ke ajaye gi... ghar gharasti mein lag jayegi... I am sure this guy wont let her visit her parents for 3 or 4 yrs.... I have seen many cases in Canada... paise jorne mein lag jate hein zaara socho us larki ka kia kasoor jo ap see shadi kerke apne parents ko chor ker ayi hai jin ke saath us ne 20 or 22 years saath guzare
Right but wo gaon ki sedi ladki b aa k bojh or sawari na bnay... shw must work on relationship and do some job to gather money and visit home county at least once a year. Sorry to say but I am too much against such women who act as SAWARI only.

Marchlove said:
in nov 2013 when she got remed everyone told him dnt go in dec ur wife ius coming so he wasted his vacations
then again in next nov when they asked to pay rprf they think they will get it sooner but now this thing
and now asking me to help i thought i will put it here so i can get more suggestions regarding their case

really thanks guys

You are welcome and I was lil humble because of You Marchlove otherwise I was not in mood to give a RIAYAT ;) Seriously I got headache since I ve read that case/

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
handsup said:
They CAN refuse. There are hundreds of such examples.
When you are not providing a BASIC thing which is part of checklist then that means either it is done intentionally or there is something wrong in the case. Whereas the guideline and CIC website emphasizes on PROOFS of relationship to prove it genuine, why dint they Bother???
I am just unable to know the reason that why people are so dumb that they can't track their red flags, if there is something wrong with their ability to do so why cant they hire a lawyer then??? Canada janay ka agr kis ko pata hai tau in sb chezon ka b pata hota hai, BUT they just follow what they have been doing in Pakistan "KAAM CHALAO" strategy.
Well i also didn't send any additional proofs except the ones with the case i.e wedding pictures, pictures with family from both sides and that's it. I do have thousands of pictures though and my wife stayed with me off and on. And we hired a lawyer. I did wanna send additional proofs but my lawyer said that we shouldn't because they haven't asked. They did ask me for ppr 1, pcc and some additional forms in november and my ecas shows "decision made" but i havent gotten an email yet. Should i be worried?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Marchlove said:

really thanks guys
Marchlove we did provided our input... they should provide enough evidence... Its hard to believe that husband get only 2 weeks winter vacations.... as per law you can take 3 weeks vacation any time of the year other thn winter vacations.... if he is saying he cant gets days off through out the year thn i am sure he is lying.... sometimes you take days off, u dont get paid for those days if you exceed your vacations... but u could take off any time of the year.....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
noah8 said:
Well i also didn't send any additional proofs except the ones with the case i.e wedding pictures, pictures with family from both sides and that's it. I do have thousands of pictures though and my wife stayed with me off and on. And we hired a lawyer. I did wanna send additional proofs but my lawyer said that we shouldn't because they haven't asked. They did ask me for ppr 1, pcc and some additional forms in november and my ecas shows "decision made" but i havent gotten an email yet. Should i be worried?
No, you should not be as your case was prepared strong and straightforward.
I am sure that case under discussion MUST have written KAHANIAN.

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
handsup said:

Things to do:

I am not blaming anyone, it is a fact. Whatever the reasons are your case must be strong enough to avoid such situations. And because of such cases others suffer. They take more time and engage VO's for a long period where s/he can attend other few strong cases in that time wasted on such cases.
thanks handup really useful info i will convey
and yes some peoole do this
they pay person not money
very well said

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
noah8 said:
guys... ppl often says lawyers are helpful, but to be honest they may be helpful but not always... the process is so clear... just go through the guidelines and submit the application... everything is mentioned in the guidelines... so I am against hiring a lawyer.... secondlya friend of mine is an immigration lawyer his parents are immigration lawyers as well and they have been in the business for 11 years... what he suggested never go through a lawyer... lawyer they charge for their services and they want your process to get stuck somewhere so they may charge you for further correspondence....

there may be some honest lawyers.... but trust me lawyers are not reqyuired...

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
One of my relative got this email today
she applied in feb 2012 and after remed she has paid rprf in nov and after two months she got this email last night from SXB
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

Please provide photos of any time you have spent with your sponsor since your Rukhsati as well as an explanation and evidence if you have seen your sponsor since January 2012. Please also provide evidence of communication with your sponsor including emails, phone calls, SMSs or any other medium you may use. Please indicate how often you are in contact with your sponsor

plz help how to arrange all proofs as she is living in village has no acess to internet so they communicate only on phone (warid) help line saying they can give only one month call history

her husbnd visited in jan 2013 but they dnt have much photos together but she can send his passport copy to show entry and axit stamp
What else ?
plz feel free to suggest
looking for ur help plzzz
PLEASE DONT BLAME THE GUY,(don't do another Pakistani thing) no matter what he did or did not, its NOT the time to judge specially without knowing what he might have/had been going through, who knows what was the reason. i agree most of the time thats the reason, paisay bachana, kaam chalaoo and many other typical Pakistani strategies, but, having said that, we can't and shouldn't be saying any of this without knowing his whole story. Just help him out somehow.
i would suggest first of all probably consult an immigration lawyer. i have seen a case like this where applicant was given 30 days to prove but lawyer did whatever he could have(though charged a lot) but it worked out well for that guy. 2nd perhaps time to go visit your wife right away?? would be fair with all the parties. and yes get phone calls history( if you did call enough times, that will help). and try to explain your situation in a cover letter( like couple of members mentioned earlier).
but most of all don't panic and CONSULT a professional( because from the look of it even if goes to Appeal, you seem to have think chance of getting through that too)

mahmudp said:
DONT JUDGE bhai meray. DONT JUDGE. KINDLY don't JUDGE. there is ALOT OF stuff that goes on behind closed doors that apni ezat bachanay k leay loog kisi say share bhi nahi kertay. if you had sent him a personal message he might have explained things that you will be shocked to know. but anyways, I'm sure he is grateful that you guys are helping him out.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
I just forgot to mention that this case has higher chances of rejections.
All the best to the party.