waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
finaly got a stutus update of medical results received
so how long it will take to get an update of descion made or ppr ?

and dont judge anyonez situation
ma husband came to china after 1 and half year of marrige not even pakistan cz he had studies to mange plus i was doing ma medical studies as i em a doctor and i went to see him in china for a month
its not easy for even a loving husband to visit wife to all way long to pakistan sometimes when his family is already in canda so be positive everyone got different situation

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
wahmad4 said:
PLEASE DONT BLAME THE GUY,(don't do another Pakistani thing) no matter what he did or did not, its NOT the time to judge specially without knowing what he might have/had been going through, who knows what was the reason. i agree most of the time thats the reason, paisay bachana, kaam chalaoo and many other typical Pakistani strategies, but, having said that, we can't and shouldn't be saying any of this without knowing his whole story. Just help him out somehow.
i would suggest first of all probably consult an immigration lawyer. i have seen a case like this where applicant was given 30 days to prove but lawyer did whatever he could have(though charged a lot) but it worked out well for that guy. 2nd perhaps time to go visit your wife right away?? would be fair with all the parties. and yes get phone calls history( if you did call enough times, that will help). and try to explain your situation in a cover letter( like couple of members mentioned earlier).
but most of all don't panic and CONSULT a professional( because from the look of it even if goes to Appeal, you seem to have think chance of getting through that too)
DONT JUDGE bhai meray. DONT JUDGE. KINDLY don't JUDGE. there is ALOT OF stuff that goes on behind closed doors that apni ezat bachanay k leay loog kisi say share bhi nahi kertay. if you had sent him a personal message he might have explained things that you will be shocked to know. but anyways, I'm sure he is grateful that you guys are helping him out.
Wahmad4, you seems to be a nice person... this forum is like a blog... so whatever we say should be considered general... because we dont know anyone herelike we try to helkp ppl so whatever we state here should be considered general comments.... and we share our thoughts so that others may understand where they go wrong.... anyways we had been discussing this case... so ppl try to understand we dont know that guy so go through our replies as general rep0lies or general information....

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
mahmudp said:
Wahmad4, you seems to be a nice person... this forum is like a blog... so whatever we say should be considered general... because we dont know anyone herelike we try to helkp ppl so whatever we state here should be considered general comments.... and we share our thoughts so that others may understand where they go wrong.... anyways we had been discussing this case... so ppl try to understand we dont know that guy so go through our replies as general rep0lies or general information....
General information isn't helping him much(ultimately what this forum is all about). telling him that his case will be rejected, how could he leave his wife behind and all that doesn't seem to be very helpful if any at all. thats all what i was trying to say. nothing personal.

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
marium.shahid said:

ma husband came to china after 1 and half year of marrige not even pakistan cz he had studies to mange plus i was doing ma medical studies as i em a doctor and i went to see him in china for a month
its not easy for even a loving husband to visit wife to all way long to pakistan sometimes when his family is already in canda so be positive everyone got different situation
EXACTLY!!
we TEND to GENERALIZE things too quickly, i read somewhere long ago that if we can put ourselves in others shoes it always helps us understand situation, but for that we need to get out of our shel first. not everyone's situation is like mine or even close to mine.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
marium.shahid said:

marium.shahid I myself was a student.... so I know if anyone studies in Canada there are usually 3 smesters in a year and after every semester we get sometime 15 days off sometime 25 days of sometimes even 30 days off..... I know its not easy to travel to pakistan .... but i use to save money myself for my trips....if i cant live without my wife i would expect it would be difficult for my wife to live without me as well... ... if there is a will.. there is a way.... ppl plz understand these long waits are not good for relationships....

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
wahmad4 said:
EXACTLY!!
we TEND to GENERALIZE things too quickly, i read somewhere long ago that if we can put ourselves in others shoes it always helps us understand situation, but for that we need to get out of our shel first. not everyone's situation is like mine or even close to mine.
yes you are right everyone has problems and they both are so upset because of this
as they never asked for additional doc req in last 3 years
yes its really not helpful to say that they will reject it even these kind of assumptions are not good

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Those who are thinking that our comments were AGAINST someone and we should not have said so as we were not aware of the real situation:
Just do not go to the said words only, cant you feel the sympathy and pain for that case in our discussion? If something harsh was said it was just because of that sympathy and true feelings for the victims. Telling the probability of what COULD be done and happen next is in Favor of that person not against. It was told by an intention that the person prepares the case by keeping that in mind and as outcome the case is prepared strong and unchallengeable by VO.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
wahmad4 said:
General information isn't helping him much(ultimately what this forum is all about). telling him that his case will be rejected, how could he leave his wife behind and all that doesn't seem to be very helpful if any at all. thats all what i was trying to say. nothing personal.
wahmad4 trust me we did provide him our input.... you can check we have replied with our suggestions... and I am sure his case wont be rejected if dealt with it perfectly.... also try to be in the shoes of the girl waiting in pakistan for her husband.... husband who did not visit her for 2 years.... have you ever imagine us pe kia guzarti hai when ppl in pakistan ask here..."aur kahan pahauncha case... kub jarahi ho canada..." its not like she wants to be in Canada... its just that she wants to be with her husband.....

so ppl when getting married in Pakistan you should consider that you may have to travel to pakistan to see your spouse atleast twice...

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
handsup said:
Those who are thinking that our comments were AGAINST someone and we should not have said so as we were not aware of the real situation:
Just do not go to the said words only, cant you feel the sympathy and pain for that case in our discussion? If something harsh was said it was just because of that sympathy and true feelings for the victims. Telling the probability of what COULD be done and happen next is in Favor of that person not against. It was told by an intention that the person prepares the case by keeping that in mind and as outcome the case is prepared strong and unchallengeable by VO.
i could only read words handsup nothing else. you guys definitely gave him some good advice, great suggestions that i m sure he must have focused on if he has learned anything. but again all i was trying to say is what if we had tried to stay away from words like " high chances of rejection", how could he leave his wife like this for 2 years, and many more comments that i would rather not repeat" without all this it could have been even more helpful, don't you think?? don't take it personal. you both are great help to this forum, i read your comments every day and seems like you know what you are talking about and I'm sure a lot of ppl appreciate it. but like they say its not about good times, its about bad times. just avoid such lines when helping someone out in bad times might be even more helpful. imagine yourself in his shoes he is probably shitting in his pants right now for mistakes he made and all at sudden he turn to us for help and we start telling him all that we did, can't be helpful in anyway, can it??
PS- i am not aware of the situation either, but i have seen so much, and so many different situation that people go through that makes me believe there must be a SOLID reason behind what he did and what he couldn't do. at least i like to believe so and give him benefit of the doubt rather than ramping up the way some of us did.

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
mahmudp said:
marium.shahid I myself was a student.... so I know if anyone studies in Canada there are usually 3 smesters in a year and after every semester we get sometime 15 days off sometime 25 days of sometimes even 30 days off..... I know its not easy to travel to pakistan .... but i use to save money myself for my trips....if i cant live without my wife i would expect it would be difficult for my wife to live without me as well... ... if there is a will.. there is a way.... ppl plz understand these long waits are not good for relationships....
well not everyone think in a different way and so plan
he study and when get off after smester he work
he saved money and gave me a beutiful trip of thailand of a month luxrious one
i liked that much and distanxe not always complicate relation sometimes it strengthen
i like more to be in thailand instaed of his visit to meet me at ma parent place
as i told ma inlaws are in canda
so again dont misjudge anyones relation assuming that you love your wife more than anybody else only if you visit pak more :)

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
and kibdly let me know how much it will take to get ppr or status of descion made after they have updated abt results received?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
wahmad4 said:
i could only read words handsup nothing else. you guys definitely gave him some good advice, great suggestions that i m sure he must have focused on if he has learned anything. but again all i was trying to say is what if we had tried to stay away from words like " high chances of rejection", how could he leave his wife like this for 2 years, and many more comments that i would rather not repeat" without all this it could have been even more helpful, don't you think?? don't take it personal. you both are great help to this forum, i read your comments every day and seems like you know what you are talking about and I'm sure a lot of ppl appreciate it. but like they say its not about good times, its about bad times. just avoid such lines when helping someone out in bad times might be even more helpful. imagine yourself in his shoes he is probably *censored word*ting in his pants right now for mistakes he made and all at sudden he turn to us for help and we start telling him all that we did, can't be helpful in anyway, can it??
PS- i am not aware of the situation either, but i have seen so much, and so many different situation that people go through that makes me believe there must be a SOLID reason behind what he did and what he couldn't do. at least i like to believe so and give him benefit of the doubt rather than ramping up the way some of us did.
I agree with you but if you don not tell someone his/her mistake and jut go to correction and give a paki pakai kheer how would you assure that the person wont repeat the mistake again?
It was not only the matter of MONEY, it was the matter of Care and Homework before sponsoring. Does taking pics and attaching with file cost anything? Does it cost to follow the checklist keenly? All was said to the OP was to tell new comers too to not to repeat such foolish mistakes.
I am not taking anything personal nor I have such intentions. Off course I am here not for a long period of time and I wont afford that people remember me in bad words. I come here daily to help others and to get help from them. Helping others benefits me too in terms of knowledge and info gathering.

marium.shahid said:
and kibdly let me know how much it will take to get ppr or status of descion made after they have updated abt results received?
It takes from a week to months.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
marium.shahid said:
i liked that much and distanxe not always complicate relation sometimes it strengthen
i like more to be in thailand instaed of his visit to meet me at ma parent place
so again dont misjudge anyones relation assuming that you love your wife more than anybody else only if you visit pak more :)
marium.shahid you are taking us wrong... its good your husband love u,,, and that should be the case...I am not saying ppl should visit pakistan ... you are lucky you had a chance to be with your husband whether it be thailand or anyone in the world.... what we are discussing is ppl they dont visit their wives at all.... and we are saying in general.... imagine how wud you feel that your husband have no time to visit you for 2 years....
I got married jan 12 2013... however i couldnt submit my application until december 2013.... but still visited my wife 5 times... went for 2 honeymoons.... malaysia and thailand.... its not about honeymoon or any thing... its about to show your wife that you care... and definitely your husband he cares for you so he visited you whether be it in cina or thailand........

wahmad4

Apr 11, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
marium.shahid said:
see this is just one of the situation one of the members explained, if we all start our situations for what we do and why we do it it would all makes sense.
but achi baat hy if someone thinks he loves his wife more than anyone else. it would be nice if everyone thought that, wouldn't it :).and I'm sure all think that anyways.
i have been to Pakistan 3 times in last 12 months, for 2 reason, one i could afford it, 2ndly business was doing so good & i just hired someone who takes care of it with responsibility so i could easily go. but if i had to do that 5 years ago i would think twice or perhaps even 3 times before i even buy ticket. so yes situations are different.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
marium.shahid said:
to be honest with you... you may receive ppr any day you may receive ppr before your status changes to decisiom made so expect 2 to 4 weeks...

In my case ecass states:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on December 29, 2013.

2.We started processing your application on November 27, 2014.

3.Medical results have been received.

4.A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

and received PPR after 16 days once the ecas changed to DM