+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
mahmudp said:
Oh they sent me the same email as well... I actually had my nikkah nama in english ... thats y they sent me an email saying that they cant find my urdu nikkah nama and its translation.... so i sent them an email as below:
you should write the following in the email

"1. Requested Document#1: Original Nikah Nama in Urdu, with accompanying translation:

Please be advised the ORIGINAL Nikah Nama in English (as issued by the Government of Pakistan) was

sent with the initial application as for our wedding we obtained the original Nikah Nama in English (as

issued by the Government of Pakistan) to avoid translation issues.

We have already submitted the following original documents with our initial application and are attaching

copies here for your convenience:

a. Original Nikah Nama in English (as issued by the Government of Pakistan).

b. Original Marriage Certificate from NADRA, Pakistan in English.

c. Original Family Registration Certificate from NADRA, Pakistan in English."

So i attached the copies with the email and sent them and they accepted it i also sent thru fadex the same day which was delivered after 2 days....

So I would request you you send your documents through email and DHL as well.... write an email with explanation and scan the documents and attach with your email...Just send them your nikkah nama scanned and Marriage registration certificate from nadra....
What is family registration certificate???

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Mehshi said:
What is family registration certificate???
its like a form in which all your family members r listed... forexample your B form in which all your family members are included , but I did not send that document... i thought I wil ... but thn i didnt... you dont have to send it...

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Finally wife got PPR.
My wife got PPR today at around 9:00 AM EST time. .......Will put more details later on.
We both got the emails.

Its a PPR2

Regards,
Terry

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Terrykhan said:
Finally wife got PPR.
My wife got PPR today at around 9:00 AM EST time. .......Will put more details later on.
We both got the emails.

Its a PPR2

Regards,
Terry
Congrats Terry

Princess123

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-March-2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
10-April-2013/
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
10-April-2013 (Isl)/24-Feb-2014(London)
Med's Request
7 oct 2014
Med's Done....
Feb 2013 expired / 21 oct 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19 November 2014 passport sent 21 November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
9 jan 2015
LANDED..........
Inshallah
Terrykhan said:
Finally wife got PPR.
We both got the emails.

Its a PPR2

Regards,
Terry
Great congrats :)

Mehshi

Jul 5, 2014
mahmudp said:
its like a form in which all your family members r listed... forexample your B form in which all your family members are included , but I did not send that document... i thought I wil ... but thn i didnt... you dont have to send it...
Mery pas ab certifed copy hay urdu nikah nama or us ke translation b kara le hay wo b notry public kara le hay n merriage registration certificate from union concil wo b hay kia ma sirf ye sub he send karo?????

Marchlove

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2013
AOR Received.
April 2013
File Transfer...
from Isl to Lvo in May 2014
Med's Request
September 2014
Med's Done....
October 2014
Interview........
waived Pcc request on n 9 feb 2015
Passport Req..
waiting
One of my relative got this email today
she applied in feb 2012 and after remed she has paid rprf in nov and after two months she got this email last night from SXB
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor’s spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- I note that you have provided insufficient evidence in support of the bona fides of your marriage. Specifically, it does not appear that you have seen your sponsor since January 2012 and have provided no evidence to show that you have remained in ongoing and meaningful communication with him since you last saw him in January 2012. I therefore have concerns that your marriage may not be genuine and may have been entered into primarily to gain status in Canada. As a result, you may no longer be considered a member of the family class and your application may be refused.

Please provide photos of any time you have spent with your sponsor since your Rukhsati as well as an explanation and evidence if you have seen your sponsor since January 2012. Please also provide evidence of communication with your sponsor including emails, phone calls, SMSs or any other medium you may use. Please indicate how often you are in contact with your sponsor

plz help how to arrange all proofs as she is living in village has no acess to internet so they communicate only on phone (warid) help line saying they can give only one month call history

her husbnd visited in jan 2013 but they dnt have much photos together but she can send his passport copy to show entry and axit stamp
What else ?
plz feel free to suggest
looking for ur help plzzz

noah8

Star Member
Mar 6, 2014
Marchlove said:
she applied in feb 2012 and after remed she has paid rprf in nov and after two months she got this email last night from SXB
Dear Applicant,

I am now completing the assessment of your application for a permanent resident visa. It appears that you may not meet the definition of a spouse per R117(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act 2002 (IRPA), and thus, you may not meet the requirements for immigration to Canada.

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.
Before a final decision regarding your eligibility as a member of the family class is made, you are being given a final 30 days to address the following concerns and/or provide any requested items:

- I note that you have provided insufficient evidence in support of the bona fides of your marriage. Specifically, it does not appear that you have seen your sponsor since January 2012 and have provided no evidence to show that you have remained in ongoing and meaningful communication with him since you last saw him in January 2012. I therefore have concerns that your marriage may not be genuine and may have been entered into primarily to gain status in Canada. As a result, you may no longer be considered a member of the family class and your application may be refused.

Please provide photos of any time you have spent with your sponsor since your Rukhsati as well as an explanation and evidence if you have seen your sponsor since January 2012. Please also provide evidence of communication with your sponsor including emails, phone calls, SMSs or any other medium you may use. Please indicate how often you are in contact with your sponsor

plz help how to arrange all proofs as she is living in village has no acess to internet so they communicate only on phone (warid) help line saying they can give only one month call history

her husbnd visited in jan 2013 but they dnt have much photos together but she can send his passport copy to show entry and axit stamp
What else ?
plz feel free to suggest
Did they not ask for any additional proofs? How can they refuse it without even asking about it?

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
noah8 said:
Did they not ask for any additional proofs? How can they refuse it without even asking about it?
They CAN refuse. There are hundreds of such examples.
When you are not providing a BASIC thing which is part of checklist then that means either it is done intentionally or there is something wrong in the case. Whereas the guideline and CIC website emphasizes on PROOFS of relationship to prove it genuine, why dint they Bother???
I am just unable to know the reason that why people are so dumb that they can't track their red flags, if there is something wrong with their ability to do so why cant they hire a lawyer then??? Canada janay ka agr kis ko pata hai tau in sb chezon ka b pata hota hai, BUT they just follow what they have been doing in Pakistan "KAAM CHALAO" strategy.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Marchlove said:
Dear Applicant,

R117(1)(a) of the IRPA defines who is a member of the family class. A foreign national is a member of the family class if, with respect to a sponsor, the foreign national is the sponsor's spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner. Insufficient evidence has been provided that this is a legal and genuine marriage.

What else ?
plz feel free to suggest
well it is cruel, that the person did not visit his wife for 2 years... and you said the person visited his wife in 2013 send the following documents:
Copy of his travel itenary (Copy of ticket, usually now a days travel agent send tickets through email, there must be a copy of the ticket in the email)
Send the photocopy of husband's passport with all pages including the page with stamp to prove he visited pakistan
Someone should visit Warid Head office or main customer service centre explaining them the scenario and they will print the 6 months call history.... i got the call history for 1 month i need for my wife....... if they print the call summary on A4 sheets ask them to put warid stamp on those pages... if they print on letter head then its perfect...

send as many photographs as possible minimum 10 oand maximum 50 showing that both husband wife spent time together... ... attach pics off all the dinner they enjoyed together... if they went to any restaurants together....
Also send a letter explaining the scenario y the husband couldnt visit his wife often... well it is cruel, husband should have atleast visited his wife atleast 3 times...

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
mahmudp said:
well it is cruel, that the person did not visit his wife for 2 years... and you said the person visited his wife in 2013 send the following documents:
Copy of his travel itenary (Copy of ticket, usually now a days travel agent send tickets through email, there must be a copy of the ticket in the email)
Send the photocopy of husband's passport with all pages including the page with stamp to prove he visited pakistan
Someone should visit Warid Head office or main customer service centre explaining them the scenario and they will print the 6 months call history.... i got the call history for 1 month i need for my wife....... if they print the call summary on A4 sheets ask them to put warid stamp on those pages... if they print on letter head then its perfect...

send as many photographs as possible minimum 10 oand maximum 50 showing that both husband wife spent time together... ... attach pics off all the dinner they enjoyed together... if they went to any restaurants together....
Also send a letter explaining the scenario y the husband couldnt visit his wife often... well it is cruel, husband should have atleast visited his wife atleast 3 times...
correction: I got the call history for my wife for the last 1 year... and i submitted that with my application...

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Mehshi said:
Mery pas ab certifed copy hay urdu nikah nama or us ke translation b kara le hay wo b notry public kara le hay n merriage registration certificate from union concil wo b hay kia ma sirf ye sub he send karo?????
first of all prepare a nice decent cover letter explaining them the situatio you sould send an email and the same through courier...

sent as an email attachment the following docs:
Scanned Marriage registeration certificate
Scanned Nikah Nama in urdu
Scanned certified translation in english of Urdu Nikkah Nama

also send the same documents through courier...it is not necessary to send through courier but i would advise you to send through courier as well....

shaleem100

Jul 21, 2014
MISSISSAUGA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-DEC -2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
October 2014
Med's Done....
Nov 2011 and Oct 2014
Interview........
November 2014
Passport Req..
November 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
Feb 26 2015
Provide as much proof as possible, like photographs and even call history. Even a letter with explanation why the husband was unable to visit her
Also if only one month of call history is possible, do that and explain to the VO that only one month is possible and that is what the call company can give
If husband is calling her then have the husband take the call bills out

Thanks

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
handsup said:
They CAN refuse. There are hundreds of such examples.
When you are not providing a BASIC thing which is part of checklist then that means either it is done intentionally or there is something wrong in the case. Whereas the guideline and CIC website emphasizes on PROOFS of relationship to prove it genuine, why dint they Bother???
I am just unable to know the reason that why people are so dumb that they can't track their red flags, if there is something wrong with their ability to do so why cant they hire a lawyer then??? Canada janay ka agr kis ko pata hai tau in sb chezon ka b pata hota hai, BUT they just follow what they have been doing in Pakistan "KAAM CHALAO" strategy.
exactly you are right Kaam CHalaoo strategy.... yaar kaisa husband hai who did not even visit his wife... us bechari larki ka kia kasoor....he simply visited once in jan 2013.... Guys I know this process is to lengthy, other than the process think about your spouse they are in pakistan and they cannot travel to canada, but spouse living in canada should visit their spouses in pakistan atleast one in 6 months... consider them human as well... it will also make your case strong... and the bond between husband and wife gets stronger...