File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
rana_Quebec said:
please let us know its strange your baby got citizenship and u refused
If one of the parent is citizen then his child got the citizen even if he is born outside canada
This is what happen to Rabia Ali
But very strange they refuse her case even when they have a son
Please share your time Rabia Ali

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
Hello. I am confused right now. I want to ask who is applicant and who is sponsor in LVO email?

CIC emailed both of us asking about reasoning why didnt we do rukhsati yet? But the problem is our family wants our rukhsati at start but then they allow us to meet and my wife stayed with me. My wife visited on our anniversary january 2014 for 30 days. So now our family doesnt want to celebrate like rukhsati or anything. Now how should i respond?

And one more thing i invited my susral family to my house here in Pakistan before marriage by writting a letter to Pakistan consulate in Vancouver and then they allow to visit them here in Pakistan. She is my 2nd cousin also but still i have to write a letter. that was in October 2012.

Whats ur suggestion on this? Senior members plz help.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
FAB_2k14 said:
Hello. I am confused right now. I want to ask who is applicant and who is sponsor in LVO email?

CIC emailed both of us asking about reasoning why didnt we do rukhsati yet? But the problem is our family wants our rukhsati at start but then they allow us to meet and my wife stayed with me. My wife visited on our anniversary january 2014 for 30 days. So now our family doesnt want to celebrate like rukhsati or anything. Now how should i respond?

And one more thing i invited my susral family to my house here in Pakistan before marriage by writting a letter to Pakistan consulate in Vancouver and then they allow to visit them here in Pakistan. She is my 2nd cousin also but still i have to write a letter. that was in October 2012.

Applicant is u and ur wife in Canada is the sponsor....

Wut do u mean by letter to Pakistan consulate?.... u don't need any letter to visit Pakistan as a Canadian citizen.... all u need is ur NICOP card

U could try to explain it to them in ur response but they likely will not understand it.... u could explain that this is how weddings in ur family normally take place.... n u don't have a separate rukhsati function.... I dunno if that will work.... maybe someone who's been through this has a better idea...

FAB_2k14

Star Member
May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
aug 2013
Med's Request
Re medical Nov 2014
Passport Req..
Passport Bio page, Add Docs, request in Feb 2015
mrashid123 said:
Applicant is u and ur wife in Canada is the sponsor....

Wut do u mean by letter to Pakistan consulate?.... u don't need any letter to visit Pakistan as a Canadian citizen.... all u need is ur NICOP card

U could try to explain it to them in ur response but they likely will not understand it.... u could explain that this is how weddings in ur family normally take place.... n u don't have a separate rukhsati function.... I dunno if that will work.... maybe someone who's been through this has a better idea...

true we didnt have any separate rukhsati function. But yeah on nikkah more than 100 people were invited. yeah we did want rukhsati at first but later we cancel that.

my wife doesnt have NICOP card at that time. She is Canadian Citizen. So i have to send an invitation letter to her as per Pakistan Consulate Vancouver requirements.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
2-12-2013-recieved rejection letter after 1 week. Won ADR on 24 July 2014
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
FAB_2k14 said:

Sponsor: A person who is sponsoring in simple words who lives in Canada (in your case your wife)
Applicant: A person who is being sponsored, who is living in Pak (in your case you) Correct me if I am wrong....
Did they mention in the email that who should write this letter applicant or sponsor? From my understanding it should be the applicant so you. But you should confirm that.
So you are saying that you consummated your marriage without ruksati? and your families were okay with this? If so then you need to explain in your letter
why you consummated your marriage without Ruksaty ?
why your families were okay with you both being together without ruksaty?
As you know this is not common in our culture and not approve by our parents usually. Mostly we go though ruksaty and all cultural stuff. As far as I understand you should answer these questions in your letter.
I do not understand the second part of your post “you invited your wife's family ......” why would you send letter to consulate? And why cosulate needs to allow your in laws to come to pak? Why couldn't they come any way ?
I would suggest you to take this opportunity very seriously, you were one of the luckiest once that immigrations have asked to explain your situation. Most of the time they just reject the application without even giving a chance to explain. And then nightmare of appeal process starts. I can say this because I am going through this. I would also suggest you to write a letter in Urdu first and be truthful and honest as much as you possible. Then ask a professional to translate it even though in khi it was impossible for me and my hubby to find a educated translator. Or you can try yourself. Hope it helps let me know if you want to ask anything else.
Thanks

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
FAB_2k14 said:
true we didnt have any separate rukhsati function. But yeah on nikkah more than 100 people were invited. yeah we did want rukhsati at first but later we cancel that.

my wife doesnt have NICOP card at that time. She is Canadian Citizen. So i have to send an invitation letter to her as per Pakistan Consulate Vancouver requirements.
I don't have NICOP and go to pak on Canadian passport. I only need Pakistani visa on Canadian passport. To get that I just fill out one form and pay fee. I have never heard of any invitation letter. But I live in Toronto may be Vancouver is diff. Any way I don't think its very important point.

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
hhassa said:
Sponsor: A person who is sponsoring in simple words who lives in Canada (in your case your wife)
Applicant: A person who is being sponsored, who is living in Pak (in your case you) Correct me if I am wrong....
Did they mention in the email that who should write this letter applicant or sponsor? From my understanding it should be the applicant so you. But you should confirm that.
So you are saying that you consummated your marriage without ruksati? and your families were okay with this? If so then you need to explain in your letter
why you consummated your marriage without Ruksaty ?
why your families were okay with you both being together without ruksaty?
As you know this is not common in our culture and not approve by our parents usually. Mostly we go though ruksaty and all cultural stuff. As far as I understand you should answer these questions in your letter.
I do not understand the second part of your post “you invited your wife's family ......” why would you send letter to consulate? And why cosulate needs to allow your in laws to come to pak? Why couldn't they come any way ?
I would suggest you to take this opportunity very seriously, you were one of the luckiest once that immigrations have asked to explain your situation. Most of the time they just reject the application without even giving a chance to explain. And then nightmare of appeal process starts. I can say this because I am going through this. I would also suggest you to write a letter in Urdu first and be truthful and honest as much as you possible. Then ask a professional to translate it even though in khi it was impossible for me and my hubby to find a educated translator. Or you can try yourself. Hope it helps let me know if you want to ask anything else.
Thanks
Why did they refuse your application ?

Rabia ali

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
ch.immigration said:
If one of the parent is citizen then his child got the citizen even if he is born outside canada
This is what happen to Rabia Ali
But very strange they refuse her case even when they have a son
Please share your time Rabia Ali
my husband sponsor me in june 2012 and application transferd jo isl in september we done remedical in jan 2014 nowwe received a mail it case is refused

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
Rabia ali said:
my husband sponsor me in june 2012 and application transferd jo isl in september we done remedical in jan 2014 nowwe received a mail it case is refused
But why is that refused? I mean was ur rukhsati not done or do u have any other sensitive issue in your application?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
khankhan said:
Hello,

just to let everyone know I got additional document request, what is the next step ? If i am not wrong medical and passport request together in 4 months? please correct me if i am wrong
Salam, very nice, congratulations , plz share your time line. Best of luck. Naveed

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
FAB_2k14 said:

they will most likely have you do rukhsati no matter how good/bad you explain it...

either one of you can reply, it doesn't matter who replies... as long as your UCI & File numbers are included in the email/letter...

Shena

Star Member
Jul 21, 2013
Visa Office......
Missisagua/Islamabad as per AOR..now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2012
Doc's Request.
Re-PCC+Additional Forms+RPRF on Jan22,2014 from Isloo+May09 for IMM0008 from LVO
AOR Received.
26-09-2012
File Transfer...
28-09-2012/20-03-2014 to LVO(GCMS notes say)
Med's Request
29 Sep 2014
Interview........
22 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 Jan 2015...at the time of interview ALHUMDULLIAH
LANDED..........
3rd Feb 2015....ALHUMDULILLAH... !
Rabia ali said:
Hey I'm so sorry to hear that ..but I think when the embassy sends any of the request letter for something like Pcc, medical or any additional documents and it gives us a specific time limit to submit ...in the end of the request letter..there's always one line mentioned...we r execting these things from u within 30/45/60 days and If we do not get,ur application can be refused on what info we already have !!!
This is not exactly what they write but similar to that is always there..
I think they sent u some request letter about anything additional ..u guys misses it and they didn't get what they asked for and they refused ur application ..do u know exactly what happened ? Did they state the reason of refusal ?
Try to find out what they refused and discuss it freely with forum members ..I'm telling u they would help u get out of this IA..

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hogaishaadi said:
they will most likely have you do rukhsati no matter how good/bad you explain it...

either one of you can reply, it doesn't matter who replies... as long as your UCI & File numbers are included in the email/letter...
You sound funny when you say "Immigrations will have him do rhis uksati" so you are saying they will have him do his ruksaty and wait for it to be done so they can process the case further, I highly doubt it. If he can convince them through the letter that's the only chance he has else the case will be rejected. If they wanted to ask him to get his ruksaty done that they would have asked him now instead of this explanation. I have never heard of immigration asking people to do their ruksati. That is up to u either you do it or don't but you gotta explain your reasoning.

hhassa

Mar 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
30-04-2012
File Transfer...
01-10-2011
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Med's Done....
21-11-2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
Nov 18 2014
hladha said:
Why did they refuse your application ?
Because of similar reason but I was not given a chance to explain my situation. That is why I said earlier the guy should take it seriously and write a letter as convincing as possible.

Noreen1

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-11-2013
AOR Received.
16-12-2013
File Transfer...
27/01/2014
Med's Done....
2013/05/27
Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
kasmusrob said:
Yes you can e.mail them about changes.here is the e.mail address
re-london-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thanks Kasmurob. I will send email for address change and other changes this weekend. I was just little concerned as he changed his place in March and now he is changing again.

Any way I am hope full you will hear some thing very soon.