Interview........
According to notes will be
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah soon
LANDED..........
I am waiting for this day
Hi Imran did you get your passport back?

Rabia ali

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Shena said:
Hey I'm so sorry to hear that ..but I think when the embassy sends any of the request letter for something like Pcc, medical or any additional documents and it gives us a specific time limit to submit ...in the end of the request letter..there's always one line mentioned...we r execting these things from u within 30/45/60 days and If we do not get,ur application can be refused on what info we already have !!!
This is not exactly what they write but similar to that is always there..
I think they sent u some request letter about anything additional ..u guys misses it and they didn't get what they asked for and they refused ur application ..do u know exactly what happened ? Did they state the reason of refusal ?
Try to find out what they refused and discuss it freely with forum members ..I'm telling u they would help u get out of this IA..
cic send me Letter for additional document and remedical time mentioned 30 days and i will in 15 days

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
hogaishaadi said:
they will most likely have you do rukhsati no matter how good/bad you explain it...

either one of you can reply, it doesn't matter who replies... as long as your UCI & File numbers are included in the email/letter...
Well they won't force them to do rukhsati.in case they if they aren't satisfied they will most likely call them for an interview. A lot of nikah cases are approved without the rukhsati done. Also they do take explanations in consideration.
I think he should send an explanation letter n some notarized letters from the family member stating that the rukhsati has been performed n marriage consummated with the approval of their families. I'm not an expert, but that is just a suggestion. :)

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
Rabia ali said:
please guys suggest me
So did you follow up n check with them, have they received the docs or not?? They miss the docs sometimes. N that might result in a refusal.
What is the reason stated in your refusal letter?

Noah_Saaz

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISBD - CHC London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
November 2013
AOR Received.
October 2012
Med's Request
August 2014
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
September 2014
LANDED..........
January 2015
Rabia ali said:
please guys suggest me
If you haven't received a refusal letter yet, you should order notes immediately to learn the reason for refusal or you can order a copy of your whole file at London visa office along with CAIPS/CGMS notes.

Furthermore, your sponsor have a right to appeal within 30 days after receiving the refusal letter or you can send a new application at any time, unless your decision letter says otherwise. However, you should do so only if you can include new or additional convincing information that you did not send with your previous application which resulted in refusal.

Good luck

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Urgent help needed

by the grace of allah my wife received passports with visa from islamabad. we also had a son during sponsorship and he was added on to file and his proof of citizenship was applied in Canada. now they have sent passport of my wife with visa but nothing for my son. they sent back his passports empty. no documents no PR docs.
please help what should i do?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
26 Sep 2014, Sent:oct 27, Rcvd: nov 6, 14
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
nike5 said:
Urgent help needed

by the grace of allah my wife received passports with visa from islamabad. we also had a son during sponsorship and he was added on to file and his proof of citizenship was applied in Canada. now they have sent passport of my wife with visa but nothing for my son. they sent back his passports empty. no documents no PR docs.
Congrats. Ur baby is a canadian citizen. U shud hv applied for his canadian passport at embassy in islamabad

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
nike5 said:
Urgent help needed

congrats ,,,u have to apply for his Canadian pp if u already have citizenship card for him,,other wise apply for limited validity pp just to travel to canada,,,
Wht is ur timeline

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
AW23 said:
Congrats. Ur baby is a canadian citizen. U shud hv applied for his canadian passport at embassy in islamabad
i cant apply for my sons passports until i get his proof of citizenship that takes a year so i had his Pakistani passport. i dont have his pr card or citizenship card. i have applied for his proof of citizenship which takes. a year. i had Pakistani passports so they endorse it either on his mother passport. or i should have his pr paper which they send along with passport.

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
nike5 said:
i cant apply for my sons passports until i get his proof of citizenship that takes a year so i had his Pakistani passport. i dont have his pr card or citizenship card. i have applied for his proof of citizenship which takes. a year. i had Pakistani passports so they endorse it either on his mother passport. or i should have his pr paper which they send along with passport.
U need to apply for his canadian temporary passport. Its used for 1 time travel and for the babies whose citizenship cert is in process. I hv applied for my baby. She will travel on it. If u r in lahore. Go to the consulate and they will guide u.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
AW23 said:
U need to apply for his canadian temporary passport. Its used for 1 time travel and for the babies whose citizenship cert is in process. I hv applied for my baby. She will travel on it. If u r in lahore. Go to the consulate and they will guide u.
based on what? i dont have his docs that shows he is Canadian. there should be some thing to show he is Canadian.

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
nike5 said:
based on what? i dont have his docs that shows he is Canadian. there should be some thing to show he is Canadian.
Acha? U do nt hv the acknowledgment letters for ur baby citizenship cert? Uci and file num wala? Tht is the only proof.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
AW23 said:
Acha? U do nt hv the acknowledgment letters for ur baby citizenship cert? Uci and file num wala? Tht is the only proof.

ooo yes i do have that., so based on that i will make his passport?

AW23

May 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad NOW LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 April 2012
Doc's Request.
24 May 2014
AOR Received.
July 2012
Med's Request
30 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
8 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 30, 2014
nike5 said:
ooo yes i do have that., so based on that i will make his passport?
Yess. And if u r in lahore. Take the aor letter to consulate. And they wil guide u. Its in sidique trade centre