+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

CIC007

May 2, 2014
There is no correlation but polices are the reflection as how the nation should be get treated. Indian have far more fraudulent marriages but their time line still as is. Their Govt like others are more willingly to help their Citizens. There must some shit happen at ISL by local staff causing all this backlog. I pray for every one to live bless life with their spouses.

zaij87

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello all....

i need advise..

1: my file is in CHC Islamabad , will they send me PPR VIa email or VIa mail.. if they send via mail, do they use Pakistan post of TCS?
2: Can i ask them (CHC Islamabad) about whether they sent me PPR or not?
3: i Can't order Gcms NOtes.. is there any one who can on my behalf? on this forum?
4: is there anyother way of knowing what they are doing to my file?

they asked me to send the medical receipt and PR fee thing and i sent them both via email its been over a month they didnt reply me.. only thing i got was automated reply from them.. they supposed to reply me in 15 days..

my ecase status is changed into process since 14th march 2014..

thanks in advance..

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
If email was provided, then they will contact you via email. If by any chance its via post, it can be via pakistan post.

You can ask them, via email enquiry, but they are very slow in responding (2-3months).

Ask your spouse to order notes, all you need is a canadian credit card and a signed consent form really...

In process since march 14 is quite long. Usually ppr comes after 30-45 days of in process (from past experiences seen on forum)

zaij87 said:
hello all....

i need advise..

1: my file is in CHC Islamabad , will they send me PPR VIa email or VIa mail.. if they send via mail, do they use Pakistan post of TCS?
2: Can i ask them (CHC Islamabad) about whether they sent me PPR or not?
3: i Can't order Gcms NOtes.. is there any one who can on my behalf? on this forum?
4: is there anyother way of knowing what they are doing to my file?

they asked me to send the medical receipt and PR fee thing and i sent them both via email its been over a month they didnt reply me.. only thing i got was automated reply from them.. they supposed to reply me in 15 days..

my ecase status is changed into process since 14th march 2014..

thanks in advance..

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
CIC007 said:
There is no correlation but polices are the reflection as how the nation should be get treated. Indian have far more fraudulent marriages but their time line still as is. Their Govt like others are more willingly to help their Citizens. There must some *censored word* happen at ISL by local staff causing all this backlog. I pray for every one to live bless life with their spouses.
100% Agreed. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
CIC007 said:
Well, I can bet that your hubby is not trying hard. In Canada every thing happen within it's stated laws and according to the policies. Your hubby needs to go to his MP and raise a hell in the office. They are bond to work for Canadian public. The reason for delay in processing the Pakistani files is because the Pakistani Govt and it's people have no respect in the international community. Not a single country allowed Pakistani to travel without a visa. Things has been changed since Jan 2014, now we all have to pray for best. I hope your hubby is loyalt to you when it comes to immigration paper work. We need to look into ourself first before pointing fingers to Govt of Canada.
Excuse me... i came here to need some advise regarding some stupid immigration stuff not for ur so called advise on the marital ssues.. i know how much loyal is my husbnd to me n i dnt need to confirm it through ur ideas..
We had applied for the third time fr notes this time via m.p n this is wht the loyality of my husbnd toward me that despite of such harsh circumstances he is still trying for us n things to b sorted out. Its so much rude of u to think like that for someone n post it here on forum without having a single idea about their circumstances n relationship... so very humbly i m just asking u to keep this stuff to ur own self n dont bother aggravating the circumstances through which every member is passing on right now..
Just because u dont have the same situation as mine n u dont understand it, it does not give u any right whatsoever to pass such irrational opinions n judgments out on forum like that.
If u cannot help others then donot try to make their situations more worse.

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
mirha said:
Alhamdulliah Got PPR2 on 6th june
Great news many congrates
Finally its over for u
Best of luck and welcome to canada

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
thanks alot thanks once again i love you all guyss
you know the hard time some of us have passed or passing through is like seasons jese mosam badalte hian isi tarah gham aur dukho ka mosam bh guzar hi jata ha i also passed through a really hard time and it seems that everything is over but every Time Allah give me new hope
so dont lose hope its colors of life
have faith on Allah
gud luck :-* :-*

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
thanks
Syassas,,ch.immigration,,
Romeesa,,ano987,,sarah123,,,adv2244,,newb003,,
Parri,,,chumfriend2,,
zaij87..best wishes for you i do pray for all of you
wwese CIC walo ne mje pora PEER n molvi bana dia ;D ;D ;D
warne mje ne sabar aur islamic touch kam tha thanks cic for make me learn how to do sabar and dua ;)

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Hello all,
I need an expert opinion regarding following question.

IMM 5490, Question 27, Have you and your sponsor lived together??
No>Explain? Yes>Dates

My scenario is Nikah only case. After Nikah, I stayed one month in Pakistan. Since, we have NEVER lived together but we have spent a lot of time together.
My question is, How do I explain it to them?? What factors/points do I need to discuss??

Thanks in advance.

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
mirha said:
thanks
Syassas,,ch.immigration,,
Romeesa,,ano987,,sarah123,,,adv2244,,newb003,,
Parri,,,chumfriend2,,
zaij87..best wishes for you i do pray for all of you
wwese CIC walo ne mje pora PEER n molvi bana dia ;D ;D ;D
warne mje ne sabar aur islamic touch kam tha thanks cic for make me learn how to do sabar and dua ;)
Same here my whole day is devoted to prayers and tasbeehs n what not.... I have seen patience in my nature lately but I want Allah to answer my prayers now :-( pleaseeee Allah make me happy again you indeed have full control over everything (Al Qadir) please listen to the prayers of the ppl waiting sinced 2011 to reunite with their spouses Ameeennnnnnnn

mirha

Feb 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad, London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May.2012
Doc's Request.
no
AOR Received.
June,2012
File Transfer...
June,2013
Med's Request
December,2013
Med's Done....
December,2013
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
PPR1, 16May
VISA ISSUED...
PPR2, 6june
LANDED..........
INSALLAH SOON
Qback said:
Same here my whole day is devoted to prayers and tasbeehs n what not.... I have seen patience in my nature lately but I want Allah to answer my prayers now :-( pleaseeee Allah make me happy again you indeed have full control over everything (Al Qadir) please listen to the prayers of the ppl waiting sinced 2011 to reunite with their spouses Ameeennnnnnnn
Dear Qback i know itss really hard to have patience patience i know ke har kushi adhorii lagti ha hubby ke begair aur oper se logo ki baten bh suna parti han per Alah ke hukum ke begair kuch nhi ho sakta aur us ki koi na koi maslihat hotii hai insAllah u will hear good news soon mje bh 1month phelay kio hoope nhi thi per 1 months me dakho kitna kuch badal gaya Allah chaahay to kuch bh badal sktay ha

Qback

Star Member
Nov 19, 2012
Visa Office......
Isl/Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2011
AOR Received.
25-01-2012
File Transfer...
29-04-2013
Med's Request
08-05-2014
Med's Done....
03-11-2011, 12-05-2014
Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
mirha said:
Dear Qback i know itss really hard to have patience patience i know ke har kushi adhorii lagti ha hubby ke begair aur oper se logo ki baten bh suna parti han per Alah ke hukum ke begair kuch nhi ho sakta aur us ki koi na koi maslihat hotii hai insAllah u will hear good news soon mje bh 1month phelay kio hoope nhi thi per 1 months me dakho kitna kuch badal gaya Allah chaahay to kuch bh badal sktay ha
Haan beshak :)

zaij87

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
If email was provided, then they will contact you via email. If by any chance its via post, it can be via pakistan post.

You can ask them, via email enquiry, but they are very slow in responding (2-3months).

Ask your spouse to order notes, all you need is a canadian credit card and a signed consent form really...

In process since march 14 is quite long. Usually ppr comes after 30-45 days of in process (from past experiences seen on forum)
thanks hubby chubby...

i will email them right away ...