+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

zaij87

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
any one out here whos Ecase changed in to process and haven't get the PPR yet or i am the lone one here...?

makamk

Star Member
Oct 29, 2013
Hey all,
I got my passport with visa on 6th june. Can anyone tell me how cic will return all my original documents shared with them?

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
mirha said:
thanks
Syassas,,ch.immigration,,
Romeesa,,ano987,,sarah123,,,adv2244,,newb003,,
Parri,,,chumfriend2,,
zaij87..best wishes for you i do pray for all of you
wwese CIC walo ne mje pora PEER n molvi bana dia ;D ;D ;D
warne mje ne sabar aur islamic touch kam tha thanks cic for make me learn how to do sabar and dua ;)
Thanks mirha.. i m so happy fr u.. u r like a dear sis to me.. n this forum will b pheeeka without u frm nw on.. but i m happy this all has ended fr u.. i pray it ends fr everyone soon inshallah :)
Wysy mazay ki bat hy u r thanking cic now.. pehly bs cic walon ko badduwain he milti theen.. ab smjh ma aya k end pr ye stage bhi aaye ga wen we all shall b thanking cic instead of abusing.. lolllzzzzzzz ;D

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Well, there is me and a few other members. But were not March 2014, we are all May 2014.

zaij87 said:
any one out here whos Ecase changed in to process and haven't get the PPR yet or i am the lone one here...?

CIC007

May 2, 2014
SAY: Yes. They don't come to check at your home. They only care if you physically lived in this relationship and rest is your personal matter. So state whatever time you spend with ur spouse while you were in pakistan.

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
Dear all,

I need to submit my police certificate to london office what do i need to mention on covering letter please help..........

Please let me know top to bottom.

Regards

CIC007

May 2, 2014
MarriedMunda said:
Dear all,

I need to submit my police certificate to london office what do i need to mention on covering letter please help..........

Please let me know top to bottom.

Regards
Well. Use TCS or DHL to send your original documents. Trust me they don't care about your cover letter. They just need the requested documents and that's it. Send some additional pics or logs (if you like)if you want to keep things simple just send documents and make sure you write File # on each document.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Maray ppr 2 k dua karain pleaze :p :p :p :p

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
CIC007 said:
Well. Use TCS or DHL to send your original documents. Trust me they don't care about your cover letter. They just need the requested documents and that's it. Send some additional pics or logs (if you like)if you want to keep things simple just send documents and make sure you write File # on each document.
Thanks for your quick response tell me one more thing.

Do i need to write the application number on original police certificate at the top?

MarriedMunda

Star Member
Mar 24, 2014
makamk said:
Hey all,
I got my passport with visa on 6th june. Can anyone tell me how cic will return all my original documents shared with them?
Congratulations.

Please pray for all remaining people on the forums..

CIC007

May 2, 2014
MarriedMunda said:
Thanks for your quick response tell me one more thing.

Do i need to write the application number on original police certificate at the top?
Do write your F# with pencil at the front and back on the police report and on the package.

zaij87

Star Member
Mar 23, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Well, there is me and a few other members. But were not March 2014, we are all May 2014.
so it means i am all **** :(

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
ano987 said:
Thanks alot.. we ll look into it inshallah
No problem, please don't just re apply for GCM notes, first get the reply for the 1st one. The laws are not here just for show off they are forced to respect it. Did you get the email with temporary tracking number when you first applied for it ? Normally you received that email instantly. If you didn't then the email you guys provided have some issues, check if it did not landed in Spam email.

Also Ignore CIC007 seem like Botel charah kar forum par aya hay, by reading his non sense idiotic post.