Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
ano987 said:
yes we have done all that including that consent form and husband email address being on file,, but it still doesnt make any sense why r they doing this to me by not responding for a single time... am i that unlucky :'( this is what keep coming into my mind. atleast having some idea abt ur file gives u some satisfaction.
May b we should make the material of our inquiry email more dramatic in order to get some sort of response from london.. :( whether its positive or not atleast they should be responding to us,,

According to Access to information website they have to reply in 30 days otherwise they have to justify it why they can't and even then they have limited time to come back to you. If they did not, there are not respecting the Law and Act of access to information. Send them an other email and tell them if you don't get any reply you are going to Lodge the complain as it is not normal. They are obliged by law to provide information or give you the justification why they can't,. They cant just keep silent and igonore you.

Ask you husband to lodge complain

Here is extract from their website : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/faq.do?caller=/atip/welcome.do#acc_4

How long does the Department have to respond?

A: Both Acts allow for a legal response time of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of an official request. However, this period may be extended for limited and specific reasons identified in the Acts. For instance, extensions may be taken if:

the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution;
consultations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot be completed within the original time limit; or
additional time is necessary for translation purposes or for converting personal information into an alternative format.

Can I lodge a complaint related to the Access to Information Act?

A: Yes, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner about any matter related to your Access to Information Act request. For example, your complaint may involve exemptions applied, delays in providing a response, fee estimates, etc. A complaint must be made within 60 days from the date that you received a response to your request. There is no cost to you for the investigation of a complaint. Complaints must be submitted in writing to:
Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street, 22nd Floor
Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 1H3

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
mirha said:
Alhamdulliah Got PPR2 on 6th june
Wao mirha cogratulation and book a flight.
:)

ano987

Dec 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
sept 2012
Med's Request
10 dec 2013
Med's Done....
17 dec 2013
Passport Req..
ppr1 and 2 together on 21 august
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah soon
pardesifr said:
According to Access to information website they have to reply in 30 days otherwise they have to justify it why they can't and even then they have limited time to come back to you. If they did not, there are not respecting the Law and Act of access to information. Send them an other email and tell them if you don't get any reply you are going to Lodge the complain as it is not normal. They are obliged by law to provide information or give you the justification why they can't,. They cant just keep silent and igonore you.

Ask you husband to lodge complain

Here is extract from their website : https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/faq.do?caller=/atip/welcome.do#acc_4

How long does the Department have to respond?

A: Both Acts allow for a legal response time of 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of an official request. However, this period may be extended for limited and specific reasons identified in the Acts. For instance, extensions may be taken if:

the request is for a large number of records or necessitates a search through a large number of records and meeting the original time limit would unreasonably interfere with the operations of the government institution;
consultations are necessary to comply with the request that cannot be completed within the original time limit; or
additional time is necessary for translation purposes or for converting personal information into an alternative format.

Can I lodge a complaint related to the Access to Information Act?

A: Yes, you may lodge a complaint with the Office of the Information Commissioner about any matter related to your Access to Information Act request. For example, your complaint may involve exemptions applied, delays in providing a response, fee estimates, etc. A complaint must be made within 60 days from the date that you received a response to your request. There is no cost to you for the investigation of a complaint. Complaints must be submitted in writing to:
Office of the Information Commissioner of Canada
Place de Ville, Tower B
112 Kent Street, 22nd Floor
Ottawa (Ontario) K1A 1H3
Thanks alot.. we ll look into it inshallah

CIC007

May 2, 2014
Well, I can bet that your hubby is not trying hard. In Canada every thing happen within it's stated laws and according to the policies. Your hubby needs to go to his MP and raise a hell in the office. They are bond to work for Canadian public. The reason for delay in processing the Pakistani files is because the Pakistani Govt and it's people have no respect in the international community. Not a single country allowed Pakistani to travel without a visa. Things has been changed since Jan 2014, now we all have to pray for best. I hope your hubby is loyalt to you when it comes to immigration paper work. We need to look into ourself first before pointing fingers to Govt of Canada.

ariesking

Star Member
Apr 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct-2013
Doc's Request.
Jan-2014
AOR Received.
Nov-2013
File Transfer...
Nov-2013
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-2014
LANDED..........
April- 2015
CIC007 said:
Well, I can bet that your hubby is not trying hard. In Canada every thing happen within it's stated laws and according to the policies. Your hubby needs to go to his MP and raise a hell in the office. They are bond to work for Canadian public. The reason for delay in processing the Pakistani files is because the Pakistani Govt and it's people have no respect in the international community. Not a single country allowed Pakistani to travel without a visa. Things has been changed since Jan 2014, now we all have to pray for best. I hope your hubby is loyalt to you when it comes to immigration paper work. We need to look into ourself first before pointing fingers to Govt of Canada.
People come here to get sincere advice and maybe showing some compassion to other's problem is a virtue, which does not seems like one to you.

We have seen this many time in this forum/ also on TV that CIC screwing up with many applicants so please do not tell me everything in Canada happens according to law and policies.
Because of maybe some bureaucratic delays/mistake if someone did not get their notes, you are by no mean to pass the judgment about their loyalty to each other.

For you information Pakistani are allowed to travel to 36 countries without visa.
http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/article.aspx?id=12280

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
ariesking said:
People come here to get sincere advice and maybe showing some compassion to other's problem is a virtue, which does not seems like one to you.

We have seen this many time in this forum/ also on TV that CIC screwing up with many applicants so please do not tell me everything in Canada happens according to law and policies.
Because of maybe some bureaucratic delays/mistake if someone did not get their notes, you are by no mean to pass the judgment about their loyalty to each other.

For you information Pakistani are allowed to travel to 36 countries without visa.
http://www.hamariweb.com/articles/article.aspx?id=12280
Yes you are 100% right.
We already have immigration officers on our tails to chk if sponsor and alplicant are loyal to each other or marriage was done to get CDA PR status only.

So atleast we, the forum members, should avoid judging others .
Thanks

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
mirha said:
Alhamdulliah Got PPR2 on 6th june
Many Many Congratzzzzz as per your time line it looks i will receive PPR before the end of this month.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Canada also has corruption and fraud at the government level (conservative government/Liberal government)

Any link? where you can clearly show a correlation with respect of Pakistan and delay of spousal files? (opinions are not facts)

CIC007 said:

CIC007

May 2, 2014
I am not saying that the relationship have a problem. It just not making any sense that some one order GCMS notes 3 times and didn't receive once. I completely agree with you that we must support each other and give right advise but we also have to think logically. I checked your link and non those countries considered as developed. Until and unless people and the Govt of Pakistan straight up their acts ; people of pakistan will not receive any dignity at world forum. My advise to all the members to go to their MPs.