+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

dafunkie

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa-Pilot / CHC-Islamabad / LONDON(wife case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Jan 2012
File Transfer...
Jan-05-2012
Med's Request
Aug-26-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-29-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
ppr1 - May-20-2014 ppr2- june-26-13
VISA ISSUED...
july 4, 2013
not many ppr2's this week...

petal765

Mar 20, 2014
Alberta
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
london/isb
App. Filed.......
27-09-2018
AOR Received.
12/18
File Transfer...
July8,2019
Med's Request
December 27,2019
Med's Done....
January 14,2020
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
February 11,2020
VISA ISSUED...
February 18,2020
LANDED..........
March 04,2020
Itni khamoshi lagata hai saray canada phnch gaey hain :p :p :p

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
[move][color=red][b]Islamabad>>London :)[/b][/color][/move]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[move][color=blue][b]June-2013[/b][/color][/move]
AOR Received.
[move][color=green][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
File Transfer...
[move][color=brown][b]July-2013[/b][/color][/move]
Med's Request
[move][color=purple][b] Oct-2014 [/b][/color][/move]
Med's Done....
[move][color=purple][b]Oct 2014[/b][/color][/move]
Passport Req..
[move][color=green][b]PPR 2 on 4th Nov 2014[/b][/color][/move]
petal765 said:
Itni khamoshi lagata hai saray canada phnch gaey hain :p :p :p
Haan khuaabon mein ;)

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just gave up!
Today I asked my wife to get back to Kabul and stay here with me forever, I just don’t want to continue waiting on Canada Visa, it don’t worth it, I love my wife and I want her to be with me. During this 1 or 1 and half year I learned that Canada hate Afghan and Pakistanis; they create so many bullshit rules for issuing their visas. The waiting game is destroying people’s relationship. I know that Inshahallah it won’t have any impact on me, let’s say It won’t be able to destroy my relationship, but still I don’t want to take risk.
My question is:-
1- How can I cancel my case?
2- I paid RPRF fees and one other fees to CIC (I don’t remember the name); do they pay my money back to me?
3- I want my wife to confiscate her Canadian citizenship; do we have to pay money for that too?
((((I provide them too many proofs of genuine relationship, 200 marriage photos taken with 700 guests, hotel bills, 200 wedding photos taken with 500 guests, Nikah photos and Nikah nama, 30 photos from 2010 and 2011 of before engagement, 100 after engagement, 80 photos of after wedding, bank share account certificates, e-mails, video chat snap shots, and many more evidence, but still no word from CHC or CIC, The process is bullshit, isn’t it??????))))

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
AKR said:
I just gave up!
Today I asked my wife to get back to Kabul and stay here with me forever, I just don't want to continue waiting on Canada Visa, it don't worth it, I love my wife and I want her to be with me. During this 1 or 1 and half year I learned that Canada hate Afghan and Pakistanis; they create so many bull*censored word* rules for issuing their visas. The waiting game is destroying people's relationship. I know that Inshahallah it won't have any impact on me, let's say It won't be able to destroy my relationship, but still I don't want to take risk.
2- I paid RPRF fees and one other fees to CIC (I don't remember the name); do they pay my money back to me?
3- I want my wife to confiscate her Canadian citizenship; do we have to pay money for that too?
((((I provide them too many proofs of genuine relationship, 200 marriage photos taken with 700 guests, hotel bills, 200 wedding photos taken with 500 guests, Nikah photos and Nikah nama, 30 photos from 2010 and 2011 of before engagement, 100 after engagement, 80 photos of after wedding, bank share account certificates, e-mails, video chat snap shots, and many more evidence, but still no word from CHC or CIC, The process is bull*censored word*, isn't it??????))))
Calm down brother, don't take decisions that you will regret later. You just have to wait for another 6-7 months and your case will be done InshAllah. Meanwhile ask your wife to visit you for 3,4 months if she is a PR or stay with you during the process if she is a citizen. Keep yourself busy and prepare yourself for canada, qualify yourself to get a good job there. Best of Luck :)

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
I understand your frustration.

I look at my graph down at the bottom of all my posts and i shake my head.

Nothing wrong with my marriage, but everything wrong with the immigration system.

That being said, be solid. Things change, In sha Allah things will only get better.

Don't give up now, finish what you started...

But to answer your questions....

1-You can cancel by simply calling the cic call center service

2- you will get all fees back, expect $75.00 (or something like that)

3- you can keep dual national citizenship (can/afghan)

AKR said:
I just gave up!
Today I asked my wife to get back to Kabul and stay here with me forever, I just don't want to continue waiting on Canada Visa, it don't worth it, I love my wife and I want her to be with me. During this 1 or 1 and half year I learned that Canada hate Afghan and Pakistanis; they create so many bull*censored word* rules for issuing their visas. The waiting game is destroying people's relationship. I know that Inshahallah it won't have any impact on me, let's say It won't be able to destroy my relationship, but still I don't want to take risk.
2- I paid RPRF fees and one other fees to CIC (I don't remember the name); do they pay my money back to me?
((((I provide them too many proofs of genuine relationship, 200 marriage photos taken with 700 guests, hotel bills, 200 wedding photos taken with 500 guests, Nikah photos and Nikah nama, 30 photos from 2010 and 2011 of before engagement, 100 after engagement, 80 photos of after wedding, bank share account certificates, e-mails, video chat snap shots, and many more evidence, but still no word from CHC or CIC, The process is bull*censored word*, isn't it??????))))

Ftan

Star Member
Apr 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2014-Nikah only
AOR Received.
Oct 2014
File Transfer...
Oct 2014
Hello,
I am very much confuse about the Sponsorship forms. On the CIC website there are two options.

Option 1: If you are applying from outside Canada

Option 2: If you are applying from inside Canada

I recently got married (Nikah Only case) and I am planning to file her application ASAP. My scenario is, I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada and my wife living in Pakistan. She never visited Canada before.

So which option should I go for??Please help me.
Thanks

alijpro

Star Member
Oct 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga -> Ottawa -> Islamabad -> London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012 - ECAS: Application Received
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 - Forms Updated, RePCC
AOR Received.
June 2012 - Sponsor Eligibility : Passed
File Transfer...
Feb 2014
Med's Request
Aug 2014 - ECAS: In Process
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sep 2014 - PPR1 & PP2, ECAS: Decision Made
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
May 2015 - ECAS: Complete
Ftan said:
Hello,
I am very much confuse about the Sponsorship forms. On the CIC website there are two options.

I recently got married (Nikah Only case) and I am planning to file her application ASAP. My scenario is, I am a Canadian citizen living in Canada and my wife living in Pakistan. She never visited Canada before.

Thanks
Option 1

EagleMan

Feb 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
Ftan said:
Hello,

Thanks
Option 1 as your wife is outside canada

Sh1980

Star Member
Apr 30, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-nov-2013
Doc's Request.
---
AOR Received.
Sent on 18-dec-2013 but received via email on 24-jan-2014
File Transfer...
24-jan-2014
Med's Request
remedical request on 11 feb 2015
Med's Done....
03-oct-2013 1st medical expired/ remed request 11-feb-2015
Interview........
Interview call on 23-march-2015
Passport Req..
---
VISA ISSUED...
---inshAllah
LANDED..........
---inshAllah
Another week end with nothing ::) :-[ no news..any gudnews from anyone..feeling upset :-\

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
AKR said:
I just gave up!
We have exactly same dates of apply and file transfer
And i have no better situation then urs
I thought thousands times to leave canada and finish all this bullshit
But i cant .... Now planned to visit her for 4 months
Thats cost me alot but atleast we have some peace of mind
Thats a better option too instead of arguing on phone calls and complainting each other or abt system

I recently ordered my notes and found that my file is transfered to london immigration office on 1 may 2014
Where is ur file? Did u order notes ?

Nadz1511

Star Member
Feb 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London ( isl)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 13
Doc's Request.
AUG 14
File Transfer...
April 2013 Isl...feb 2014 London
Med's Request
19 nov 2014 done on 9- dec 2014
Interview........
Nahi hoa :) alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
DM 20 dec....ppr 13 jan...sent on 2 feb
VISA ISSUED...
5 march 2015
LANDED..........
Insha Allah really really soon
15 months completed today since application sent ........ n no news.......... :'( :'( :'(.........YA ALLAH REHAM........

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dafunkie said:
not many ppr2's this week...
we recived ppr 1 on the same date??

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
AKR said:
I just gave up!
Hi,
Plz consider that we all are in the same situations as yours.
Many of us even have kids who are young boys and girls of 9 or 10 years old.
Some kids are stuck in Canada and some in Pakistan. But we are surviving just thinking that it will bring a better change in our lives.
So its better if you can order notes and wait for another 30 days to see your file location ans how much its processed.
Then you can take any better step.
To quit is not tough.
To complete what you started is tough.
And you have all the options avaialble to you tiday, after 30 days and lateron.
So plz order notes and lets hope for the best.

pardesifr

Jul 19, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2013
AOR Received.
March 2013
File Transfer...
To London in 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 2013
Passport Req..
July 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Sep 2015
AKR said:
I just gave up!
If you are ready to confiscate citizenship, why not just ask your wife to come live with you right now as she is Citizen she can just simply come and live with you till immigration process is done. The condition to be in Canada for Sponsor is for PR status not for Citizen. You just have to provide them that you intend to come to Canada once immigration process done.