NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
hubby chubby said:
They actually ask for this forms if they want confirm that the marriage is geuine. What they are looking for s contact after marriage. Maybe the visa officer wants to make sure that you guys are still contacting each other. If he/she feels you guys arent keeping contact or something = interview. If he/she satisfied = remed/ppr. This is very crucial info send as much as possible.
Thanks for your kind info.

Khan_Khan03

Jan 7, 2014
Salamz to Everyone,
I am new here on this forum need ur attention and co-operation,
I am going to marry with a dual citizen (Pakistani, Canadian), I am from Pakistan too, and am going to marry with her within two months, any suggestions or advises will be highly appreciated. please guide us what we should need to do as we both don`t know how to prepare pre-wedding documents.

Thank you in advance

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Welcome to the club ;D Not sure what you meant by the pre-wedding docs, however they ask few questions in the sponsoree form like how you met your spouse, who proposed, when did you got married, was it an arranged marriage, did you live together after that, was the reception held etc .

Khan_Khan03 said:
Salamz to Everyone,
I am going to marry with a dual citizen (Pakistani, Canadian), I am from Pakistan too, and am going to marry with her within two months, any suggestions or advises will be highly appreciated. please guide us what we should need to do as we both don`t know how to prepare pre-wedding documents.

Thank you in advance

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Khan_Khan03 said:
Salamz to Everyone,

Thank you in advance
Welcome to the forum, I would suggest you go on cic website and print out or read their document checklist. If you start with the checklist you will be fine. Also, read country specific checklist as well. This way you will know what you need to provide with the application package and you won't miss out anything.

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Chashmesh said:
Brother, they sent me an e-mail with ppr and the request to pay RPRF on Nov 7, 2013. I paid the fee right away and sent them the reciept but two week later on Nov 25 I recieved another e-mail asking for to resubmit the reciept to Islamabad and Missassauga. I re-submitted the reciept on the same day.
I did send them the request two weeks later about whether I have submitted the reciept properly or not but there was no response.
The e-mail that I recieved last night was not a response to my request. It was a response to my e-mail that I sent on Nov 25th re-submitting the reciept.

this is the address where I got the e-mail from: ISBADIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
This is the address where I was reqeusted to send the reciept: islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
I sent my reqeust to the second e-mail address.

I hope I have answered your question. Brother InshaAllah you will get good news soon.
could you please tell me??did you submitt orignal receipt of Permanent resident fees or copy of PRRF???

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah, I received an email from CIC Islamabad that my husband's application is currently with an Officer for possible finalization.
They received his passport on November 13, 2013 but I mad an error in submitting the receipt for RPRF. They e-mailed me two weeks after to re-submit the receipt.
Did chc Islamabad ask you to submit Orignal PRRF receipt??or copy??

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
Did chc Islamabad ask you to submit Orignal PRRF receipt??or copy??
As I have mentioned in my previous post, CIC Islamabad asked me to submit the RPRF and send them the receipt. I printed the receipt, entered all the information, scanned it and emailed to CIC Islamabad and Mississauga.

summ_22

Jul 17, 2013
mrashid123 said:
Chashmesh,

Happy to hear you're almost near the finish line..... did u send them an email asking for an update? or did they just send u this email automatically?..... my wife's passport is also with them since early December so I wanted to get an update as well..... if u did make a request.... wut email address did u send it to?
i am in the same boat as u. my husband passport is with CHC since mid december.

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
Hi all, I have a question. I applied for my hubby in April 2012 and the timeline that time was 26 months and now the timeline is 32 months. So for my case is it 26 or 32 months. Plz let me know.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shonagill said:
Hi all, I have a question. I applied for my hubby in April 2012 and the timeline that time was 26 months and now the timeline is 32 months. So for my case is it 26 or 32 months. Plz let me know.
Whatever it is. I don't think you can do much... looking at 2011 applicants you just have to sit tight.

apa108

Star Member
Apr 14, 2012
crocodileboy said:
If your spousal sponsorship is getting delayed or you know some one. Please read
If you would like to see the wait time for Pakistan change we need to act together. There are just so many of us in the same boat.
Please sign this petition electronically you do not have to mention your name so our voice can be heard. We are not sheeps God has created
this beautiful relation of husband and wife, it is cruel to keep them seperate.
Please please sign the petition at chn.ge/JYuFcR
Copy it and paste it into your browser and share it on your facebook page and or email it to your friends and family.
Please make it viral as i wont be able to do much alone together we can.
The current immigration wait time for sponsoring a spouse living abroad is inhuman. Before a spouse can get a visa to see their partner can take up to 31 months for countries like Pakistan. I have applied for my wife to come live with me in Canada since December of 2012 & she has not received any correspondent from the Visa office yet.

A very close friend of mine applied for his wife since June 2012. During the time he could only visited her once a year because of his work. In this time her wife gave birth to two children and missed his presence. He could only see his 13 months old playing on ipad via Skype & then one day he heard that his 13 months old got dehydrated from diarrhea. His son tried to vomit but because of weakness it stayed inside and created a viral infection which brought him in to coma. His kidneys failed and doctors have to do dialysis to a 13 months old. They hooked him up on ventilator and feeding tubes. His son was living dead his body was so swollen with fluids from IV's that when doctors try to pull of tapes the skin would peel off. It's a nightmare for a mother to see a her child in such pain. All of this could have been prevented if the family was together as the mother couldn't get medical help asap, since she lived alone with two kids and she does not drive. I will never forget when he screamed looking at sky while putting his 13 month old in to grave. To me its just cruel to keep families away for so long. He had also applied for a temporary visit visa for his wife but the consulate turned it down. They are still waiting for visa office to issue a visa. This is a very basic human right we are talking about, it does sound good to hear that Canadians have best immigration policy & freedom of speech.

Mine and countless other families their marriages and lives are suffering because of un necessary delays cause by immigration Canada.
Only 6 people so far.

Shahmed

Star Member
Nov 28, 2013
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
Aug 2014
Med's Done....
Sept 2014, Apr 2016
Passport Req..
PPR 1 - Nov 2014, PPR 2 - May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 06, 2016
chn.ge/JYuFcR Petition sent to all my family & friends

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think signing e-petitions would make any difference, the fact is that we are stuck with CIC Islamabad.

apa108 said:
Only 6 people so far.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
There are so many similar petitions running for so long...magar CIC k kanoon per joonn bhee nahee raengte

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/protest-against-the-canadian-high-comission-in

https://www.change.org/en-CA/petitions/canadian-government-to-decrease-inhuman-painful-immigration-delays-for-sponsoring-a-spouse?share_id=fproMAduOf&utm_campaign=mailto_link&utm_medium=email&utm_source=share_petition

http://www.gopetition.com/petition/31391.html

cdm_sha

Sep 25, 2013
u.incredible said:
cdm_sha said:
Assalam O ALaikum WR WB,
In my GCMS notes it say Medical Due date on January 08,2014 and eligibility Due Date is on January 24, 2014. what else should I check in there?

Jazak Allah O Khair
[/quote

Could you please tell me your timeline?when ur file transfered to Islamabad?r u sponsoring your husband??
My time line is 2012. File transferred to Islamabad in Jan., 2013 and m sponsoring my wife.