+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
mrTwoCents said:
I just followed the checklists and here are two requirements in IMM3907e in which it is specifically mentioned Original in bold. How are we expected to send copies, attested or not.

Nationals of Pakistan:
The following documents are required for you, the principle applicant, and for each of your dependent family members, if applicable to your situation:
Original marriage certificate for you and your spouse (Nikkah Nama).
Original educational documents for you and your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.
As I Mentioned in my prev post that they have lost my file already that's why I told them I am not sending originals- and they accepted my HEC attested copies of nikkah namah and degrees but I sent originals only for PCC medical etc.

Salam

shah12

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visa Office......
ottawa/islamabad/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-02-2012
Doc's Request.
06-01-2014
AOR Received.
23-06-2012
File Transfer...
23-06-2012
Med's Request
03-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-01-2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
26-09-2014 sent 22-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2014 pp back with visa 22-11-2014
LANDED..........
24-11-2014
hey everyone ..
my husband received an email asking him for police certificate they also want

Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of bride issued from Canada

can anyone help me to know what that is please because i have no clue ..
Thanks

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
shah12 said:
hey everyone ..
my husband received an email asking him for police certificate they also want

Power of attorney regarding appointment of attorney on behalf of bride issued from Canada

can anyone help me to know what that is please because i have no clue ..
Thanks
shah12,

Did u hire a lawyer for ur case? I think thats wut they're referring to in the request. Keep in mind also that they emails they send out are generic emails that they send everyone so u don't have to follow each n everything on their instructions.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes on Nov 28 and still haven't gotten them. I ordered them in September as well and received them in the first week of Oct.

Is it possible that they do not send notes that frequently and require you to wait at least 3 months?

Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yep. Aug 2013.

Hera_86 said:
Hmn ok. Have you also been asked for remedical?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
No, there is no such requirement. It will come soon if ordered correctly.

kman said:
Hi All,

I ordered my GCMS notes on Nov 28 and still haven't gotten them. I ordered them in September as well and received them in the first week of Oct.

Is it possible that they do not send notes that frequently and require you to wait at least 3 months?

Thanks

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Eye opening situation of member on the forum posted regarding her "marriage". One bad apple ruins the basket...

Hi this is riyaa from Ottawa. I got married in February 2013, before marriage I met my husband on shaadi.com, I spoke to my husband for ten months, went to India to meet him, after all the background checks and meetings we got married. As soon as I came back he stopped communicating with me by saying that he doesn't have money so he couldn't call me, I took it very lightly and I started to call him everyday, but the most surprising thing for me was that when I didn't call him he never checked on me why I didn't call him, he told me once that he doesn't get peace of mind by talking to me, then as soon as I put his spousal case, he kicked me out from Facebook from his friend list and put his status as single when I asked him he said he is currently single because he is in India and I am in Canada. He then completely stopped picking my phone for a whole month, and also kept disconnecting my phone, I called his landline to check on him he clearly said to me don't call me on landline, once I called him his dad picked up the phone as his dad gave him the phone telling him it is me on the phone he disconnected it on my face, can you impinge how I must have felt. As there was strike I told him that I am coming to india to meet him he said when I come to india I have to make my own arrangements because his business belongs to his brother and his house belongs to his dad, I was so shocked to hear this that I couldn't believe it is the same guy who always said he loves me so much. When I ask him why he is doing that he said I should know what I have done, seriously I didn't know what have I done.

Then came my first birthday after marriage he didn't bother calling me and wishing me, for me at this point it was enough so I called my in laws and told them that he didn't wish me but he told his parents when they asked him he said he wished me, his mom also said to me that she saw the call on his phone, he was so smart that a night before my birthday I called him he showed that call to his mother to show them that he was right and I was wrong, then he told me that he needs communication records for immigration so he will give me dummy calls of five minutes and then he will disconnect after five minutes, I told everything to my mom as I was hiding everything from them so far, after I told my mom, I decided to call my in laws which I did and told my mother in law that he never called me or spoke to me nicely and told her everything, and then my husband called me around 3am in the morning to ask whether I have complained to his mother about him, I said yes but then told him it was not a complaint I just wanted to know why he was behaving with me like this, he said now I will call your mother and complain about you, so he woke my mom at 1:30am and misbehaved with her, even then I said ok let it go. I got sick after this because of stress so I told him I wont call him because I am sick he didn't care, not bothered at all about checking on me whether I was fine or not.

At this point honestly I had enough so I withdrew his immigration case, after he found out he called my mamaji in india to tell them that he always called me but I never picked up, after my mamaji told us my brother in law called my father in law and he said since I withdrew the case nothing can be done and it was my husband to said to my brother in law that they were expecting atleat 2 crore from us as I am an nri so then I came to know the real reason for him not talking to me but he was with me just because of canada and now we are heading for divorce. I really want to make a documentary on this. Give me your feedback guys on this real life incident which happened with me.Beware of these kind of people.

Diya21

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
AOA Everyone,

Aoa all

I am wondering if any of you guys said "NO" for the question below how did u explain it? I am still contemplating. Not sure weather to just say "Not Applicable".

8. Did you serve in any militia, army, defence, or police until (including obligatory national
service, reserve or volunteer units)?

Yes, No

If no, please explain___________________________________________________

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diya21 said:
AOA Everyone,

Aoa all

I am wondering if any of you guys said "NO" for the question below how did u explain it? I am still contemplating. Not sure weather to just say "Not Applicable".

8. Did you serve in any militia, army, defence, or police until (including obligatory national
service, reserve or volunteer units)?

Yes, No

If no, please explain___________________________________________________
Just write Not Applicable

Thats all

RED DEVIL

Star Member
Mar 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan & London, England
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2012
Doc's Request.
02-01-2014 & 15-04-2014
AOR Received.
24-07-2012
Med's Request
16-04-2014
Med's Done....
21-04-2014
Passport Req..
September 24th PPR 1 & 2
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Can anyone help me how to print the skype conversations as i want to send that as my proof of continued communication. thanks!

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RED DEVIL said:
Can anyone help me how to print the skype conversations as i want to send that as my proof of continued communication. thanks!
Download snapshot application from internet, and capture the whole screen for your whole conversation and print it out.

Hope it helps

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hubby chubby said:
Eye opening situation of member on the forum posted regarding her "marriage". One bad apple ruins the basket...

Hi this is riyaa from Ottawa. I got married in February 2013, before marriage I met my husband on shaadi.com, I spoke to my husband for ten months, went to India to meet him, after all the background checks and meetings we got married. As soon as I came back he stopped communicating with me by saying that he doesn't have money so he couldn't call me, I took it very lightly and I started to call him everyday, but the most surprising thing for me was that when I didn't call him he never checked on me why I didn't call him, he told me once that he doesn't get peace of mind by talking to me, then as soon as I put his spousal case, he kicked me out from Facebook from his friend list and put his status as single when I asked him he said he is currently single because he is in India and I am in Canada. He then completely stopped picking my phone for a whole month, and also kept disconnecting my phone, I called his landline to check on him he clearly said to me don't call me on landline, once I called him his dad picked up the phone as his dad gave him the phone telling him it is me on the phone he disconnected it on my face, can you impinge how I must have felt. As there was strike I told him that I am coming to india to meet him he said when I come to india I have to make my own arrangements because his business belongs to his brother and his house belongs to his dad, I was so shocked to hear this that I couldn't believe it is the same guy who always said he loves me so much. When I ask him why he is doing that he said I should know what I have done, seriously I didn't know what have I done.

Then came my first birthday after marriage he didn't bother calling me and wishing me, for me at this point it was enough so I called my in laws and told them that he didn't wish me but he told his parents when they asked him he said he wished me, his mom also said to me that she saw the call on his phone, he was so smart that a night before my birthday I called him he showed that call to his mother to show them that he was right and I was wrong, then he told me that he needs communication records for immigration so he will give me dummy calls of five minutes and then he will disconnect after five minutes, I told everything to my mom as I was hiding everything from them so far, after I told my mom, I decided to call my in laws which I did and told my mother in law that he never called me or spoke to me nicely and told her everything, and then my husband called me around 3am in the morning to ask whether I have complained to his mother about him, I said yes but then told him it was not a complaint I just wanted to know why he was behaving with me like this, he said now I will call your mother and complain about you, so he woke my mom at 1:30am and misbehaved with her, even then I said ok let it go. I got sick after this because of stress so I told him I wont call him because I am sick he didn't care, not bothered at all about checking on me whether I was fine or not.

At this point honestly I had enough so I withdrew his immigration case, after he found out he called my mamaji in india to tell them that he always called me but I never picked up, after my mamaji told us my brother in law called my father in law and he said since I withdrew the case nothing can be done and it was my husband to said to my brother in law that they were expecting atleat 2 crore from us as I am an nri so then I came to know the real reason for him not talking to me but he was with me just because of canada and now we are heading for divorce. I really want to make a documentary on this. Give me your feedback guys on this real life incident which happened with me.Beware of these kind of people.
That is why the real cases face long time to wait :(
A person get marry and to be away from his/her spouse for 2-3 years it's so painful

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
kman said:
Hi All,

Thanks

Hey they have this limit of a specific number of working days to process your request. There were a lot of holidays in December so less working days. Just hold on for one more week. You will get them soon IA :) Please keep us posted as to what the notes say.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Allhumdulilah, I received an email from CIC Islamabad that my husband's application is currently with an Officer for possible finalization.
They received his passport on November 13, 2013 but I mad an error in submitting the receipt for RPRF. They e-mailed me two weeks after to re-submit the receipt.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah, I received an email from CIC Islamabad that my husband's application is currently with an Officer for possible finalization.
They received his passport on November 13, 2013 but I mad an error in submitting the receipt for RPRF. They e-mailed me two weeks after to re-submit the receipt.
So happy for you sister please pray they request my husbands PP as his medical will be expiring Jan 30/14 God Forbid In Sha Allah