Interview........
none
Passport Req..
08-05-2014, 30-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2014. recvied 14-06-2014
LANDED..........
Soon
my husband did his remedical 2 month ago.. but nothing more. so tired of checking email every day

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
hubby chubby said:
Eye opening situation of member on the forum posted regarding her "marriage". One bad apple ruins the basket...

Hi this is riyaa from Ottawa. I got married in February 2013, before marriage I met my husband on shaadi.com, I spoke to my husband for ten months, went to India to meet him, after all the background checks and meetings we got married. As soon as I came back he stopped communicating with me by saying that he doesn't have money so he couldn't call me, I took it very lightly and I started to call him everyday, but the most surprising thing for me was that when I didn't call him he never checked on me why I didn't call him, he told me once that he doesn't get peace of mind by talking to me, then as soon as I put his spousal case, he kicked me out from Facebook from his friend list and put his status as single when I asked him he said he is currently single because he is in India and I am in Canada. He then completely stopped picking my phone for a whole month, and also kept disconnecting my phone, I called his landline to check on him he clearly said to me don't call me on landline, once I called him his dad picked up the phone as his dad gave him the phone telling him it is me on the phone he disconnected it on my face, can you impinge how I must have felt. As there was strike I told him that I am coming to india to meet him he said when I come to india I have to make my own arrangements because his business belongs to his brother and his house belongs to his dad, I was so shocked to hear this that I couldn't believe it is the same guy who always said he loves me so much. When I ask him why he is doing that he said I should know what I have done, seriously I didn't know what have I done.

Then came my first birthday after marriage he didn't bother calling me and wishing me, for me at this point it was enough so I called my in laws and told them that he didn't wish me but he told his parents when they asked him he said he wished me, his mom also said to me that she saw the call on his phone, he was so smart that a night before my birthday I called him he showed that call to his mother to show them that he was right and I was wrong, then he told me that he needs communication records for immigration so he will give me dummy calls of five minutes and then he will disconnect after five minutes, I told everything to my mom as I was hiding everything from them so far, after I told my mom, I decided to call my in laws which I did and told my mother in law that he never called me or spoke to me nicely and told her everything, and then my husband called me around 3am in the morning to ask whether I have complained to his mother about him, I said yes but then told him it was not a complaint I just wanted to know why he was behaving with me like this, he said now I will call your mother and complain about you, so he woke my mom at 1:30am and misbehaved with her, even then I said ok let it go. I got sick after this because of stress so I told him I wont call him because I am sick he didn't care, not bothered at all about checking on me whether I was fine or not.

At this point honestly I had enough so I withdrew his immigration case, after he found out he called my mamaji in india to tell them that he always called me but I never picked up, after my mamaji told us my brother in law called my father in law and he said since I withdrew the case nothing can be done and it was my husband to said to my brother in law that they were expecting atleat 2 crore from us as I am an nri so then I came to know the real reason for him not talking to me but he was with me just because of canada and now we are heading for divorce. I really want to make a documentary on this. Give me your feedback guys on this real life incident which happened with me.Beware of these kind of people.
Asslamualikum hubby chubby,

Allhamdullilah she withdrew his immigration case in the nick of time.
Such an unfortunate ordeal for this member.

ASyed ???

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah, I received an email from CIC Islamabad that my husband's application is currently with an Officer for possible finalization.
They received his passport on November 13, 2013 but I mad an error in submitting the receipt for RPRF. They e-mailed me two weeks after to re-submit the receipt.
Asslamualikum Chashmesh,

Congratulations! Sub han Allah what wonderful news. In Sha Allah you don't have to wait much longer.

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
smzaidi22 said:
my husband did his remedical 2 month ago.. but nothing more. so tired of checking email every day
Asslamualikum smzaidi22,

I feel your pain! In case your not already checking look into your Junk/Spam folder at the same time.

ASyed :(

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Asslamualikum forum family,

When ordering notes for my husbands file should I fill out the "Access to Information and Personal request" form.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Please help.

ASyed ???

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wsalam,

Yes. Fill out this form online, along with a consent form signed by the sponsor and the applicant.

ASyed said:

When ordering notes for my husbands file should I fill out the "Access to Information and Personal request" form.

Please help.

ASyed ???

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam yes its Access to Information and personal request. But you must be a Canadian citizen with an address in Canada and pay the fee of $ 5.00 with a credit card online or you can mail it all with his or her consent In Sha Allah...... May Allah make it easy for you In Sha Allah....

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
ASyed said:

Please help.

ASyed ???
Asa;
You can also do " Online Application". You need a consent form signed by your spouse if you are a sponsor.

JZK

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
Chashmesh said:
Allhumdulilah, I received an email from CIC Islamabad that my husband's application is currently with an Officer for possible finalization.
They received his passport on November 13, 2013 but I mad an error in submitting the receipt for RPRF. They e-mailed me two weeks after to re-submit the receipt.
Chashmesh,

Happy to hear you're almost near the finish line..... did u send them an email asking for an update? or did they just send u this email automatically?..... my wife's passport is also with them since early December so I wanted to get an update as well..... if u did make a request.... wut email address did u send it to?

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
cashmesh.
asslamo alikum.
Mashallah ,now you are going to finish line. coungratulations.

best of luck.

naveed pcs

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
So happy for you sister please pray they request my husbands PP as his medical will be expiring Jan 30/14 God Forbid In Sha Allah
InshaAllah sis..Allah will give you good news. Sis when you travel make a lot of Duas and remember only Allah knows what is best for both of you.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Asslamualikum Chashmesh,

Congratulations! Sub han Allah what wonderful news. In Sha Allah you don't have to wait much longer.

ASyed :)
Wasalam, thank you. InshaAllah. I pray everyone hears some good news soon,

Hamza Khan

Jan 5, 2014
my father apply on july 2012 for family sponsorship.then we received approval letter from cic on october 2012 their is file no.is that Aor or not.... if this is not Aor why we didnt received Aor 2014 is starts

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrashid123 said:
Chashmesh,

Happy to hear you're almost near the finish line..... did u send them an email asking for an update? or did they just send u this email automatically?..... my wife's passport is also with them since early December so I wanted to get an update as well..... if u did make a request.... wut email address did u send it to?
Brother, they sent me an e-mail with ppr and the request to pay RPRF on Nov 7, 2013. I paid the fee right away and sent them the reciept but two week later on Nov 25 I recieved another e-mail asking for to resubmit the reciept to Islamabad and Missassauga. I re-submitted the reciept on the same day.
I did send them the request two weeks later about whether I have submitted the reciept properly or not but there was no response.
The e-mail that I recieved last night was not a response to my request. It was a response to my e-mail that I sent on Nov 25th re-submitting the reciept.

this is the address where I got the e-mail from: ISBADIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca
This is the address where I was reqeusted to send the reciept: islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
I sent my reqeust to the second e-mail address.

I hope I have answered your question. Brother InshaAllah you will get good news soon.

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
naveedpcs said:
cashmesh.
asslamo alikum.
Mashallah ,now you are going to finish line. coungratulations.

best of luck.

naveed pcs
W/Salam
Thank You brother. I pray Allah sends good news to everyone, Ameen.