Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Remed/ RePCC and Supporting Doc Request- June 2013
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Interview Scheduled in June- CHC New Delhi
Passport Req..
June 2014 - CHC New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Outlandish said:
I haven't yet, but I did get the automated response saying it might take about 2 weeks to reply. And I actually used the 'Case specific' online form (https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad) to email them to Islamabad and same with them; just got the automated response. I had lots more to send, but because I had a limit on the size of attachments, I couldn't send everything. I think it would be safe to send everything to Ottawa just so they have all the proofs, right?
Salam Dear Outlandish,

Smart move to send all supporting documents now, but please focus on CPPO - Ottawa now, copy all supporting documents nice and as clear as possible attach it with nice cover letter explaining the type of documents you submitting with File,UCI number attached with bio data of the applicant ( D.O.B ) it will help you case big time to take you out of interview queue, as far sending duplicate info at the same time to Cppo and CHC, dont waste your time to sending anything to CHC at the moment, focus to feed all the info to CPPO for now and send it via mail, once your case get transfer to CHC then you send all the info to them, in my case I have send tons of supporting document to CPPO but once the case got transferred to CHC nothing was attached they end it up asking for all sort of supporting documents afterwards , then I submitted to them, that what happen to me, just want to share with you guys, wish you all the best, if you need any advice, please let me know, Khodah Hafiz for now.

Regards,

CVimm

Outlandish

Dec 31, 2011
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-28-2012
AOR Received.
01-03-2013
File Transfer...
15-07-2013 IVO/ 06-03-2014 to NDVO
Med's Request
Remeds#1:24-06-2014 #2: 11-12-2015
Med's Done....
Initial:08-28-2012; #1:24-06-2014; #2: 12-12-2015
Interview........
Waived according to GCMS notes
Passport Req..
DM Jan 16, 2016 PPR Mar 08, 2016
LANDED..........
CANNOT WAIT!
cvimm said:
Salam Dear Outlandish,

Smart move to send all supporting documents now, but please focus on CPPO - Ottawa now, copy all supporting documents nice and as clear as possible attach it with nice cover letter explaining the type of documents you submitting with File,UCI number attached with bio data of the applicant ( D.O.B ) it will help you case big time to take you out of interview queue, as far sending duplicate info at the same time to Cppo and CHC, dont waste your time to sending anything to CHC at the moment, focus to feed all the info to CPPO for now and send it via mail, once your case get transfer to CHC then you send all the info to them, in my case I have send tons of supporting document to CPPO but once the case got transferred to CHC nothing was attached they end it up asking for all sort of supporting documents afterwards , then I submitted to them, that what happen to me, just want to share with you guys, wish you all the best, if you need any advice, please let me know, Khodah Hafiz for now.

Regards,

CVimm
Salam brother,
What do you mean when your file was transferred to CHC from CPPO? So they will transfer to Islamabad after being processed in Ottawa? Sorry, slightly confused. And what sorts of documents did they ask for?

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Outlandish said:
Salam!
I also visited my husband over the summer and actually e-mailed some of our pictures and scans of boarding passes/passport to both Islamabad and Ottawa Pilot. Do you think I should actually mail my things as well? I sent them about 3 days ago and haven't received a confirmation e-mail...
whenever you send email to chc you get always confirmation same time which email add you sent? better you send by mail also whatever you sent to chc in email.

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
jazakamullaha khairan (thanks alot) brother yeah she is taking shifts like when agency call her then she go to hospital and its not everyday job whenever they need then she go .....yeah she is living with her parents and her parents are aged so they living on welfare funds .....

btw, thanks brother......
you welcome brother anytime

shah gggggggg

Star Member
Jan 7, 2013
QUEBEC
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
aprail
File Transfer...
10june2011
Med's Request
nov 2012
Med's Done....
dec 2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
22 OCT 2013
LANDED..........
inshaALLAH soon........
ASLAM O ALYKUM dear all forum member's

May some month's baad aya hu forum per again meri dadii maa 22 agust se injurd hoi theen sep may CMH admit kerwaya operation bhi hwa unka but she's 92 year's old kamzoori ki waja se 29sep ko suba 4:45am unki death ho gyiii may odher busy tha aj forum per aya hu to deikha chc ne work start kiya hwa tha congratul jin jin ko hush habriii miliii hai and jinko nhn miliii wo meriii terha sabr karay

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
beeba-bacha said:
Payment of fee, at the time of submission ...pay full or half fee ,,all up to you.....if u have made half payment then u hav to wait for CHC's request about the RPRF....they will request you for the payment of balance amount along with re-medical.....

Dear beeba-bacha Thanks,

I asked you same question 2 days before & you gave quick answer.

I checked link & if select Right of Permanent residence paying fee outside Canada.

so below is the info updated on page.

Payment overseas

The visa office responsible for the country or area where you live will have more information on how to pay fees for immigration applications.

The Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate responsible for your area will have more information on how to pay fees for proof of citizenship applications.

Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada or online. They cannot accept personal cheques as payment.

i am confused that if my sponsor pay fee from Canada will it be accepted by CHC ISB or not.

Please suggest.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Pay the fees in Canada, and sent the receipt to CPC-M, and send a copy to the visa office....

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
chumfriend2 said:
Dear beeba-bacha Thanks,

I asked you same question 2 days before & you gave quick answer.

I checked link & if select Right of Permanent residence paying fee outside Canada.

so below is the info updated on page.

Payment overseas

for all who are asked to pay

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/right-of-permanent-residence-fee-t48369.30.html

The visa office responsible for the country or area where you live will have more information on how to pay fees for immigration applications.

The Canadian embassy, high commission or consulate responsible for your area will have more information on how to pay fees for proof of citizenship applications.

Visa and consular offices cannot accept receipts for fees paid in Canada or online. They cannot accept personal cheques as payment.

i am confused that if my sponsor pay fee from Canada will it be accepted by CHC ISB or not.

Please suggest.

Dear All,

one of forum member told me about below link which clear all confusion

Right of Permanent residence Fee

please check if any one needs to know

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/right-of-permanent-residence-fee-t48369.30.html

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chumfriend2

click this link below and pay your fees online

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?lob=pric&cat=Permanent+Residence

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
shah gggggggg said:
ASLAM O ALYKUM dear all forum member's

May some month's baad aya hu forum per again meri dadii maa 22 agust se injurd hoi theen sep may CMH admit kerwaya operation bhi hwa unka but she's 92 year's old kamzoori ki waja se 29sep ko suba 4:45am unki death ho gyiii may odher busy tha aj forum per aya hu to deikha chc ne work start kiya hwa tha congratul jin jin ko hush habriii miliii hai and jinko nhn miliii wo meriii terha sabr karay
Dear it is a really sad news,
May Her soul rest in peace!

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
From CPPO- Ottawa to CHC - ISL - May 2013/ From CHC - ISL to CHC New Delhi Feb 2014
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Outlandish said:
Salam brother,
What do you mean when your file was transferred to CHC from CPPO? So they will transfer to Islamabad after being processed in Ottawa? Sorry, slightly confused. And what sorts of documents did they ask for?
Salam Dear,

After submission of your application to CPC - Mississauga upon your approval letter for the stage one you get a letter that your application transfer to CHC - ISL but actually instead it goes to CPPO - Ottawa and give and take stays there for about 10 to 12 months collecting Dirt and dust ( I have heard sometime they use his papers to Eat Bolani or Pakoras or Shawarma it depends on immigration officer mode . ) after that whatever left over they scan and upload it to what they call E - storage server to be available for immigration officer review in CHC- ISL. once your case get transfer to Islamabad they will do the initial review there to see what is missing documents need to be provided and what is expired which is the Medical and Police Certificate ( They are only good for one year from the date of issue ) so if its passed they will send you to re do it. now once case gets to CHC - ISB it all depends if mailing address or contact info is correct so there is no delay on correspondence and if all documents right and straight forward your case will be in and out about 6 month average + CPPO - Ottawa timing, so all together around 16 to 18 month, if there is a delay for example strike, holidays, or complex cases that required more background checks mostly Husband cases specially if there is ( Military service or Govt Service involved or verification or investigation) it will take longer 20 to 24 months extreme complex cases over 30 month. Keep that in mind that CHC - ISL runs 2 background checks for husbands one before Passport request and one after once passport received , wife cases only once. so dear that is the processing reality in nutshell for Afghan and Pak nationals. you will see some exceptions once in a while that some is 12 or 14 months but one or two case does not count the majority is above I mention. hope this info help you understand the reality and prep you mentally to deal with it. in my case is about 25 month now from submission its all done and I am still waiting for Passport request for my wife, see what happens. wish you all the best.

Regards.
CVimm

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
cvimm said:
Salam Dear,

After submission of your application to CPC - Mississauga upon your approval letter for the stage one you get a letter that your application transfer to CHC - ISL but actually instead it goes to CPPO - Ottawa and give and take stays there for about 10 to 12 months collecting Dirt and dust ( I have heard sometime they use his papers to Eat Bolani or Pakoras or Shawarma it depends on immigration officer mode . ) after that whatever left over they scan and upload it to what they call E - storage server to be available for immigration officer review in CHC- ISL. once your case get transfer to Islamabad they will do the initial review there to see what is missing documents need to be provided and what is expired which is the Medical and Police Certificate ( They are only good for one year from the date of issue ) so if its passed they will send you to re do it. now once case gets to CHC - ISB it all depends if mailing address or contact info is correct so there is no delay on correspondence and if all documents right and straight forward your case will be in and out about 6 month average + CPPO - Ottawa timing, so all together around 16 to 18 month, if there is a delay for example strike, holidays, or complex cases that required more background checks mostly Husband cases specially if there is ( Military service or Govt Service involved or verification or investigation) it will take longer 20 to 24 months extreme complex cases over 30 month. Keep that in mind that CHC - ISL runs 2 background checks for husbands one before Passport request and one after once passport received , wife cases only once. so dear that is the processing reality in nutshell for Afghan and Pak nationals. you will see some exceptions once in a while that some is 12 or 14 months but one or two case does not count the majority is above I mention. hope this info help you understand the reality and prep you mentally to deal with it. in my case is about 25 month now from submission its all done and I am still waiting for Passport request for my wife, see what happens. wish you all the best.

Regards.
CVimm
Lala Jan I will go with Bolani and Chaka :)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cvimm said:
Salam Dear,

Regards.
CVimm
so informative....for new members...nyc sharing :)

hladha

Aug 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2013
AOR Received.
August 2013
File Transfer...
Jan 2014 to London office
Med's Request
10 Dec 2014 (done)
Interview........
19 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
19 Jan 2015
LANDED..........
25 Jan 2015
cvimm said:
Salam Dear,

Regards.
CVimm
Very depressing!!:( my case got filed in June 2013 and the approval n file transfer happened in August 2013!! It's been two months only and I'm already so impatient n worried!:( I so hope they process my application very fast and I go there quickly and also those who are waiting may recieve the good news soon too!!
May Allah make this time easy for all of us!! Aameen!

cvimm

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPPO - Ottawa/ CHC - Islamabad/ CHC - New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2013
AOR Received.
January 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
June 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
August 2014
Outlandish said:
Salam brother,
Salam Dear outlandish,

Regards.
CVimm