CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in love with my hubby said:
what jerry's dnata?

Dnata is one of the world's largest air services providers offering ground handling, cargo, travel, and in-flight catering services across five continents.

time to go

Star Member
Jan 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CA_immigrant said:
Assalam o Alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatahu,

my wife is Citizen of CA and she only doing job when they call her ...... which means not permanently job but she is looking for a job, so any idea if she is sponsoring me i hope its not a big deal in sha Allah right? btw, everything is done i mean they accept our application i mean in future is there any issue for us that why she is jobless??

your reply would be appreciate in sha Allah...

jazakamullaha khairan wa kaseeran,
If your wife is not doing any job she is still eligible to sponsor you as long as shes not on welfare but she needs to satisfy chc that she would be able to support you while you are in Canada with her for 3 years time and if shes living with parents her parents could write letters and mentioned that they can support you and your wife(sponsor). It would be better if she is working while shes sponsoring you and if you are working in Pakistan you can also mention that you could also support yourself and her while your case is being filed in CIC.

Icemaiden22

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-12-2011
AOR Received.
18-02-2012
File Transfer...
18-02-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2011 + Remed: 9-12-2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1: 19-05-2014 and PPR 2: 03-07-2014
hubby chubby said:
So, my wife just got a call from CHC representative today.

Well, we made a little error. She had studied in Islamabad in a university for 2years and when they asked for the repcc with just sent the one that she is currently at. (Thought being a women with no criminal activity, it wouldn`t be a major problem). However, CHC is very picky on that. The agent called (nice mannered), told her to quickly send pcc of Islamabad (and that all her other docs are passed and good). They also stated that heR case is on "fast track" (whatever that means) and if she had sent the pcc of ISB, her case would be done by now. Anyhow, he said we could have sent a letter, but we called because we want to finish the cases so send it asap. (Means ppr are coming).

What i got out of this is:

-They don't review file prior to re-med (mainly). They look at it in great details after. (He was stating out dates written on the papers and other docs)
-They do criminality/eligibility/security checks after remed.
-They usually open remed files within a month (been 30days we sent in the documents)
-They have two tracks "fast track" cases and "the rest"
-PPR are coming InshaAllah.

SEND THEM ALL DOCUMENTS, WE THINK THEY DON'T NEED IT. OR THEY WONT LOOK AT THIS. THEY DO!!.
This is good news. Good luck to you both. Please share your timeline too.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
hubby chubby said:

Well, we made a little error. She had studied in Islamabad in a university for 2years and when they asked for the repcc with just sent the one that she is currently at. (Thought being a women with no criminal activity, it wouldn`t be a major problem). However, CHC is very picky on that. The agent called (nice mannered), told her to quickly send pcc of Islamabad (and that all her other docs are passed and good). They also stated that heR case is on "fast track" (whatever that means) and if she had sent the pcc of ISB, her case would be done by now. Anyhow, he said we could have sent a letter, but we called because we want to finish the cases so send it asap. (Means ppr are coming).

-They don't review file prior to re-med (mainly). They look at it in great details after. (He was stating out dates written on the papers and other docs)
-They usually open remed files within a month (been 30days we sent in the documents)

SEND THEM ALL DOCUMENTS, WE THINK THEY DON'T NEED IT. OR THEY WONT LOOK AT THIS. THEY DO!!.
Great news! as they said that they wanted to finish the cases or were they talking specifically about your case? n please share your timeline as well.

Hera_86

Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/ london transfer end of feb.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-9-2011
Doc's Request.
Dec-4-2013
AOR Received.
1st Feb-2012
File Transfer...
1st Feb-2012
Med's Request
Jan 30 2014
Med's Done....
19th-Oct-2011/ 5-feb-2014
Interview........
17 th june 2014
Passport Req..
ppr1 june- 27-14, ppr2 8-jul-14
VISA ISSUED...
23rd-july-2014
hubby chubby said:

Can you mention your time line

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all they are reviewing our case Oct 25/13 and we will know a decision anytime after that I pray we get the answer we want and need In Sha Allah Only Allah knows better In Sha Allah

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam,

Thats great news, atleast you heard something. I havent heard a thing from isb and its been 2 months since re-medical request.

The only update is from my area MP who emailed me the response from islamabad a week ago:
"The applicant file is in active processing and recent medical results have been received and once its finalized we will inform the applicant"

Inshallah something positive will comes about this month!

hubby chubby said:

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
hubby chubby said:

Great news as soon as they get the pcc they will issue your wife PPR in sha allah, so keep praying, God Bless!

CA_immigrant

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL-LDN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 13
Doc's Request.
Sep 14
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Oct 14
Interview........
NO Alhmdulilah
Passport Req..
Nov 14
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah pp returned 11 Dec.
LANDED..........
IN SHA ALLAH
jazakamullaha khairan (thanks alot) brother yeah she is taking shifts like when agency call her then she go to hospital and its not everyday job whenever they need then she go .....yeah she is living with her parents and her parents are aged so they living on welfare funds .....

btw, thanks brother......

time to go said:
If your wife is not doing any job she is still eligible to sponsor you as long as shes not on welfare but she needs to satisfy chc that she would be able to support you while you are in Canada with her for 3 years time and if shes living with parents her parents could write letters and mentioned that they can support you and your wife(sponsor). It would be better if she is working while shes sponsoring you and if you are working in Pakistan you can also mention that you could also support yourself and her while your case is being filed in CIC.

nabeel54

Feb 6, 2013
Hi there,

I was just wondering what are these TCS Tracking numbers of? Passport requests or Re-med or what?

Do you get re-med requests by post or just e-mail?

Thank you,

mrTwoCents said:
TCS Tracking Info 03-Oct-2013 (Total 37):

[TCS ID] 23009669752 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NAEEM
[TCS ID] 23009669753 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Delivered
[TCS ID] 23009669754 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IBRAHIM
[TCS ID] 23009669755 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SHAHNAZ
[TCS ID] 23009669756 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MEHMOODKOT [Status] Delivered [Signed by] YOUSUF
[TCS ID] 23009669757 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ATIF
[TCS ID] 23009669758 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NOORANI
[TCS ID] 23009669759 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MANSOOR
[TCS ID] 23009669760 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MANSOOR
[TCS ID] 23009669761 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IRFAN
[TCS ID] 23009669762 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MRS YOUNUS
[TCS ID] 23009669763 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] M IRFAN
[TCS ID] 23009669764 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] TARIQ
[TCS ID] 23009669765 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MULTAN [Status] Delivered [Signed by] AMNA
[TCS ID] 23009669766 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ASMA
[TCS ID] 23009669767 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ABDUL QADEER
[TCS ID] 23009669768 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] JAVAID
[TCS ID] 23009669769 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] QUETTA [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669770 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ABDLL SAMYI
[TCS ID] 23009669771 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] DASKA [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NAWAZ CHEEMA
[TCS ID] 23009669772 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MINGORA (SWAT) [Status] Delivered [Signed by] M ISLAM
[TCS ID] 23009669773 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] RABIA
[TCS ID] 23009669774 [Consignee] WAQAR [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MOHSIN
[TCS ID] 23009669775 [Consignee] FAZAL [Destination] GADOON AMAZAI [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669776 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] HASSAN
[TCS ID] 23009669777 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] HAFEEZ
[TCS ID] 23009669778 [Consignee] GUL [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Arrived at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669779 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] CHENAB NAGAR [Status] Delivered
[TCS ID] 23009669780 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MOHD NADIR
[TCS ID] 23009669781 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NOREEN
[TCS ID] 23009669782 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Receivers premises closed
[TCS ID] 23009669783 [Consignee] SLAMNAT [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SADIA
[TCS ID] 23009669784 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KHARIAN [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SHABIR
[TCS ID] 23009669785 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] HYDERABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] REHMAT
[TCS ID] 23009669786 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MANSHERA [Status] Receivers premises closed
[TCS ID] 23009669787 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] QUETTA [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669788 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Arrived at TCS facility

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
I can't believe not a brother or sister sent a reply to my post well it goes to show that as long as your asking a question and I give you my time and effort its accepted but if I post something to see if others will offer a prayer and nothing comes it sure leaves one down.... only Allah knows better In Sha Allah

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
AOA, how are you guys doing? I have two questions in mind if anybody could help me out.

1. There are two kinds of fee which you have to submit at the time of applying:
I. Application Processing Fee
II. Permanent Residence Fee

If by some reason you didn't submitted Permanent Residence Fee at the time you applied and you submitted it later voluntarily without being asked by CHC Islamabad. What will be there next step? They will ask the Principal Applicant to ask the Sponsor to submit the fee in Canada and mail the receipt? or they will get the information by themselves from Canada?

2. My file was transferred to Islamabad in Sep 2012. Any idea whats coming up next and when? No correspondence yet. :(

Thanks.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam all they are reviewing our case Oct 25/13 and we will know a decision anytime after that I pray we get the answer we want and need In Sha Allah Only Allah knows better In Sha Allah
w salam,,,,,,,,inshALLAH.... :)

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
I can't believe not a brother or sister sent a reply to my post well it goes to show that as long as your asking a question and I give you my time and effort its accepted but if I post something to see if others will offer a prayer and nothing comes it sure leaves one down.... only Allah knows better In Sha Allah
Aww.......dont be sad,,,by happy

mudassar

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
Ott-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 25, 2012
AOR Received.
Sep 2012
File Transfer...
Sep 2012
Med's Request
Re-med Aug 2013
Passport Req..
November 10, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 26,2013
LANDED..........
December 20,2013
Salam all,

Hey how do you know they are reviewing your case and by Oct 25/13 a decision will be made?

I hope and pray to ALLAH.. your case is processed!..I am terrified by your timeline!

micmac101 said: