File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waiting110 said:
Hahahah broken aircraft or drunk pilot.
I prefer Qatar airways over any airline .. have been flying with it since I first landed here in Canada. only the Karachi to Doha flight mai this time I met this Pakistani man with 2 kids and a wife! man was he rude over what. baqi toh its all good .. and its like if you are going back to Karachi, and you land in doha you get the "home" feeling - its just awesome. which makes me realize that I miss Pakistan :(
I like all the flights to pakistan ;D
as it connected us
so it never bothers me
the whole journey is full of excitement and happiness

I wish I hav a flight soon
ameen

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
ch.immigration said:
I like all the flights to pakistan ;D
as it connected us
so it never bothers me
the whole journey is full of excitement and happiness

I wish I hav a flight soon
ameen
ohh i can feel the excitement in your post :D well i hope ur wife or husband gets visa before you fly :p ke wo khud hi ajaye

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
MRS SAM said:
Airlines has rule that if u have connecting flights from same airline and u have stopover of more then 9 hours then airline has to give u hotel,,but mostly people dont avail this service
Not for Jeddah, you have to get transit visa if the stay is more than 18 hours and you can stay in a hotel if you want at your own expense.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
fizz1234 said:
Not for Jeddah, you have to get transit visa if the stay is more than 18 hours and you can stay in a hotel if you want at your own expense.
for gulf air they do give hotel ,,when i was traveling 1.5 back we have stay of 14 hours in bahrain and they gave us hotel

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
TCS Tracking Info 03-Oct-2013 (Total 37):

[TCS ID] 23009669752 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NAEEM
[TCS ID] 23009669753 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] PESHAWAR [Status] Delivered
[TCS ID] 23009669754 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IBRAHIM
[TCS ID] 23009669755 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SHAHNAZ
[TCS ID] 23009669756 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MEHMOODKOT [Status] Delivered [Signed by] YOUSUF
[TCS ID] 23009669757 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ATIF
[TCS ID] 23009669758 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NOORANI
[TCS ID] 23009669759 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MANSOOR
[TCS ID] 23009669760 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MANSOOR
[TCS ID] 23009669761 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] IRFAN
[TCS ID] 23009669762 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MRS YOUNUS
[TCS ID] 23009669763 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] M IRFAN
[TCS ID] 23009669764 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] TARIQ
[TCS ID] 23009669765 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MULTAN [Status] Delivered [Signed by] AMNA
[TCS ID] 23009669766 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ASMA
[TCS ID] 23009669767 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ABDUL QADEER
[TCS ID] 23009669768 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] JAVAID
[TCS ID] 23009669769 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] QUETTA [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669770 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] ABDLL SAMYI
[TCS ID] 23009669771 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] DASKA [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NAWAZ CHEEMA
[TCS ID] 23009669772 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MINGORA (SWAT) [Status] Delivered [Signed by] M ISLAM
[TCS ID] 23009669773 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] RABIA
[TCS ID] 23009669774 [Consignee] WAQAR [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MOHSIN
[TCS ID] 23009669775 [Consignee] FAZAL [Destination] GADOON AMAZAI [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669776 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] HASSAN
[TCS ID] 23009669777 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] HAFEEZ
[TCS ID] 23009669778 [Consignee] GUL [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Arrived at TCS facility
[TCS ID] 23009669779 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] CHENAB NAGAR [Status] Delivered
[TCS ID] 23009669780 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KARACHI [Status] Delivered [Signed by] MOHD NADIR
[TCS ID] 23009669781 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Delivered [Signed by] NOREEN
[TCS ID] 23009669782 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Receivers premises closed
[TCS ID] 23009669783 [Consignee] SLAMNAT [Destination] ISLAMABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SADIA
[TCS ID] 23009669784 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] KHARIAN [Status] Delivered [Signed by] SHABIR
[TCS ID] 23009669785 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] HYDERABAD [Status] Delivered [Signed by] REHMAT
[TCS ID] 23009669786 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] MANSHERA [Status] Receivers premises closed
[TCS ID] 23009669787 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] QUETTA [Status] Departed from Origin
[TCS ID] 23009669788 [Consignee] N/A [Destination] LAHORE [Status] Arrived at TCS facility

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
MRS SAM said:
for gulf air they do give hotel ,,when i was traveling 1.5 back we have stay of 14 hours in bahrain and they gave us hotel
Yes Etihad may do the same for Bahrian, Emirates may do the same for Dubai, Turkish may do the same if you are going via Istanbul but the whole conversation was about Saudi Arilines via Jeddah not Bahrain.

<facepalm>

13mera7

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
beeba-bacha said:
In Canada.....
The immigration officer wont ask you any thing.
first he will tell you "Welcome to Canada"
secondly he will ask you the passport and relevant immigration documents that u have received along with your visa, he will check all in computer, stamp your passport and documents
and then he will tell you plz you can move now.
remember they are canadian and decent human on earth.
BUT
if you are traveling alone THEN be prepare
in Pakistan at the Airport, the security officer will ask you....
where are you going?
why are you going?
how embassy issued you the visa? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: - this is the very common question
What your husband doing in Canada?
Show me the original nikkah nama along with marriage certificate, copy of husband passport....
if u r fail to satisfied him and you dont have any back channel source then that officer wont sign on ur passport and wont allow you to move forward.....
remember , in the next phase the immigration officer will ask you the the same questions again.
further, if u r traveling with PIA, u will be allowed two boxes of 28KG, thus u can bring 60 Kg by PIA..... so prefer PIA , if u r alone and want to bring big luggage......
please suggest all
mai nikah nama aor passport copy of my husband sath lay kay jaon?

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
13mera7 said:
please suggest all
mai nikah nama aor passport copy of my husband sath lay kay jaon?
As beeba-bacha said nothing is required when you land in Canada except for your passport and landing papers. While leaving at Pakistan airport, they can ask you where you will live, what does your husband do etc.

Please do not leave your luggage in any condition alone at the airport, even if you are using the restroom keep it with you

Terrykhan

Star Member
Aug 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/12/2013 (Wife Case)
AOR Received.
File# given on 31/12/2013 via email
File Transfer...
FEB 22,2014(London)
Med's Done....
Remedical 24 Nov-2014
Interview........
Status Changed to Decision Made(12/6/2014). Interview Waived
Passport Req..
1/8/2015
VISA ISSUED...
2/17/2015
LANDED..........
2/20/2015
Salam Brother and Sisters,

I hope everybody is doing well. I need ur help regarding some issue. I am a quebec permanent resident and I will be sponsoring my wife soon.
My understanding is that all new immigrants need a CSQ(Quebec Selection Certificate) at the time of landing. I have been studying the Sponsorship
process but I am confused at what point during the immigration process I will have tp apply for this CSQ. In form IM0008ENU or generic application form it is
asking when did u apply for CSQ and if received what is the number.

I will appreciate your feedback . Thanks and regards.

dotmatrix

Jul 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2013
AOR Received.
15-06-2013
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
21-12-2014
WARNING Regarding SAUDI AIRLINES Just read a few comments about airlines so I thought I'll add my two cents - I know the fare is cheap and enticing - but make sure your layover in Saudi is not more than 12 hours. YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TRAVEL. I just booked a trip from New York to Lahore via Riyadh and my layover is 20 hours. I called the embassy to see if I can get a transit visa so I can go see my uncle in Dammam since I'll have the time. The person in the embassy said immediately: "Change your flight. You cannot stay at the airport for more than 12 hours and there is no such thing as transit visa for Saudi arabia" Now some websites say 18 hours but the embassy person said 12 hours. So, to be safe DO NOT book a flight with a layover in Saudi Arabia of more than 12 hours.

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
My husband got his remed request and repcc in June but still hasn't received his ppr yet. Do you think its wise to order GCMS notes at this stage now to figure out whats taking so long with his ppr?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 &amp; 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes all Quebec members have to order CSQ. Now, you can't get a CSQ without being approved as a sponser. Therefore, you have to apply first for Canadian immigration via Mississauga. Then when you get approved by them you can apply for a CSQ kit from Quebec government.. For now under the CSQ section of IM0008 just write N/A.

Terrykhan said:
Salam Brother and Sisters,

I hope everybody is doing well. I need ur help regarding some issue. I am a quebec permanent resident and I will be sponsoring my wife soon.
My understanding is that all new immigrants need a CSQ(Quebec Selection Certificate) at the time of landing. I have been studying the Sponsorship
process but I am confused at what point during the immigration process I will have tp apply for this CSQ. In form IM0008ENU or generic application form it is
asking when did u apply for CSQ and if received what is the number.

I will appreciate your feedback . Thanks and regards.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 &amp; 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
It seems that CHC-I are giving out remed only at the moment. I believe they will give ppr in bundles In sha Allah. However, for now PPR have come to a stop. I ordered notes aswell, if want go ahead and do it also.

RajaRani said:
My husband got his remed request and repcc in June but still hasn't received his ppr yet. Do you think its wise to order GCMS notes at this stage now to figure out whats taking so long with his ppr?

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
beeba-bacha said:
BUT
if you are traveling alone THEN be prepare
in Pakistan at the Airport, the security officer will ask you....
where are you going?
why are you going?
how embassy issued you the visa? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: - this is the very common question
What your husband doing in Canada?
Show me the original nikkah nama along with marriage certificate, copy of husband passport....
if u r fail to satisfied him and you dont have any back channel source then that officer wont sign on ur passport and wont allow you to move forward.....
remember , in the next phase the immigration officer will ask you the the same questions again.
further, if u r traveling with PIA, u will be allowed two boxes of 28KG, thus u can bring 60 Kg by PIA..... so prefer PIA , if u r alone and want to bring big luggage......
Stop scaring people. What are you saying?

Immigration at airport in Pakistan (FIA), only stamps passports, they don't SIGN them. What do you mean by signing?
With an immigration visa and COPR, FIA has no legal authority to STOP anyone, unless there is evidence of tampering with any documents.
Most people these days have MRP (computerized passports), so it's a moot point nowadays.

Thousands of women travel and come to Canada to join their husbands, without any issues at borders. Yeah the officials may ask for money/bribe, but if all your documents are in order and issued by the Embassy, there should be no issue at all. those custom and FIA staff are just trying to make money that's all. There is absolutely no requirement to show nikahnama's at airport(s) anywhere in the world. It's just that people are too nervous or scared to give them the right answer. How can anyone not get through, given that almost everyone in Pak knows how to operate the latest smartphones and gadgets? Can't they record audio or video of these airport staff without them knowing??

People should be confident when traveling through Pak's airports, that's all....they only hassle those who are not confident, or very nervous, etc.

All major airlines servicing Pakistan have women and children traveling on them, PIA is nothing special. Believe it or not, it is on PIA aircraft that these so-called men are a problem, on foreign airlines they don't dare to do anything because they know what will happen to them. PIA's employees are always in the news these days, mostly bad. Remember the drunk PIA pilot who got arrested in the UK very recently? God forbid what would have happened if he flew the flight from UK to Pak?
The glory days of PIA are gone. Now there is competition and PIA is almost non-existant,rather, wiped out by its own people/employees.

My advice is, take anything BUT PIA. Because when delays happen, at least other airlines have extra aircraft and you won;t be left without accomodation.

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
hi fizz123 & jerry84 did you hear anything from chc?????