Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13mera7 said:
as u know i already got visa
and its time to fly
please give ur seggestion
mai kya kya documents say lay jaon?
mujhe kisi nay kaha hai jo application fill ki thi wo aor apni wedding photograps b sath lay jana
so please advise me
Ok they will ask you passport, landing paper, your national ID Card etc.
They might ask you;
-when your wedding took place
-your address in Canada (husband's address)
-phone number in Canada (husband's)
-your husband'a date of birth
-where did the wedding take place

They might ask you these type of questions to make sure that the person travelling is the one to whom the visa was issued.

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
13mera7 said:
as u know i already got visa
and its time to fly
please give ur seggestion
mai kya kya documents say lay jaon?
mujhe kisi nay kaha hai jo application fill ki thi wo aor apni wedding photograps b sath lay jana
so please advise me
In Canada.....
The immigration officer wont ask you any thing.
first he will tell you "Welcome to Canada"
secondly he will ask you the passport and relevant immigration documents that u have received along with your visa, he will check all in computer, stamp your passport and documents
and then he will tell you plz you can move now.
remember they are canadian and decent human on earth.
BUT
if you are traveling alone THEN be prepare
in Pakistan at the Airport, the security officer will ask you....
where are you going?
why are you going?
how embassy issued you the visa? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: - this is the very common question
What your husband doing in Canada?
Show me the original nikkah nama along with marriage certificate, copy of husband passport....
if u r fail to satisfied him and you dont have any back channel source then that officer wont sign on ur passport and wont allow you to move forward.....
remember , in the next phase the immigration officer will ask you the the same questions again.
further, if u r traveling with PIA, u will be allowed two boxes of 28KG, thus u can bring 60 Kg by PIA..... so prefer PIA , if u r alone and want to bring big luggage......

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
beeba-bacha said:

further, if u r traveling with PIA, u will be allowed two boxes of 28KG, thus u can bring 60 Kg by PIA..... so prefer PIA , if u r alone and want to bring big luggage......
yes only one best thing of PIA is 60 kg,,,but i think perfer small luggage because its better that we carry small luggage instead of traveling with broken aircraft and drunk pilot

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
yes only one best thing of PIA is 60 kg,,,but i think perfer small luggage because its better that we carry small luggage instead of traveling with broken aircraft and drunk pilot
it is not like that, for alone women PIA is the best Airline,
Hard drinks / Alcohols are allowed in Etihad and emirates airlines, so during traveling most "MUSLIMS" men bcum senseless thus causes serious disturbance and create the scary situation for alone women.
beside every women wants big luggage like " shadi k waqt ami k ghar ka dia howa saman tu lazmi ly k jaon gi"

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
beeba-bacha said:
it is not like that, for alone women PIA is the best Airline,
Hard drinks / Alcohols are allowed in Etihad and emirates airlines, so during traveling most "MUSLIMS" men bcum senseless thus causes serious disturbance and create the scary situation for alone women.
beside every women wants big luggage like " shadi k waqt ami k ghar ka dia howa saman tu lazmi ly k jaon gi"
i dont know about emirtaes but i traveled alot with gulf and etihad to usa and i was alone always never happened any thing and crew is very nice ,,its just mattter of 4 kg in each box,,i just traveled with PIA once mens in pia are wosrt co-pessangers and so is crew,,,but again everyone perfer wht ever he or she like

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
i dont know about emirtaes but i traveled alot with gulf and etihad to usa and i was alone always never happened any thing and crew is very nice ,,its just mattter of 4 kg in each box,,i just traveled with PIA once mens in pia are wosrt co-pessangers and so is crew,,,but again everyone perfer wht ever he or she like
difference in opinion, anyhow i prefer PIA......

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
i just emailed embassy about my passport request , in the reply of that email i found a link i which it is written that they have opened 3 visa application centres . in isl , lahr , khi. just curiouss to know , whether they have to do something with the visa process, for fututre references, plz any advise is appreciated

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
here is the reply

----- Original Message to ISBAD (IMMIGRATION) /Message d’origine à ISBAD (IMMIGRATION) -----
We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad. If you do not receive a reply within 15 working days,the information requested is available at www.pakistan.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca, your application is within processing times,or you have not provided information required to verify your identity.Disclaimer: http://www.international.gc.ca/missions/pakistan/visas/email-visa-courriel-eng.asp.
www.cic.gc.ca
-----

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
MRS SAM said:

Hahahah broken aircraft or drunk pilot.
I prefer Qatar airways over any airline .. have been flying with it since I first landed here in Canada. only the Karachi to Doha flight mai this time I met this Pakistani man with 2 kids and a wife! man was he rude over what. baqi toh its all good .. and its like if you are going back to Karachi, and you land in doha you get the "home" feeling - its just awesome. which makes me realize that I miss Pakistan :(

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
waiting110 said:
Hahahah broken aircraft or drunk pilot.
I prefer Qatar airways over any airline .. have been flying with it since I first landed here in Canada. only the Karachi to Doha flight mai this time I met this Pakistani man with 2 kids and a wife! man was he rude over what. baqi toh its all good .. and its like if you are going back to Karachi, and you land in doha you get the "home" feeling - its just awesome. which makes me realize that I miss Pakistan :(
Qatar is probably one of the best airlines available but they are on the expensive side. If some one wants the cheapest flight to Pakistan right now they should look in to Saudi airlines, the trip is very long with stays of 19&36 hours at Jeddah going and coming back respectively but it's only $900 return.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
fizz1234 said:
Qatar is probably one of the best airlines available but they are on the expensive side. If some one wants the cheapest flight to Pakistan right now they should look in to Saudi airlines, the trip is very long with stays of 19&36 hours at Jeddah going and coming back respectively but it's only $900 return.
do they give hotels for transit in jeddah

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
fizz1234 said:

thats crazy! .. I had a 15 hour stay in Houston without hotel, I was going crazy! the airport was literally dead!

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
waiting110 said:
thats crazy! .. I had a 15 hour stay in Houston without hotel, I was going crazy! the airport was literally dead!
Airlines has rule that if u have connecting flights from same airline and u have stopover of more then 9 hours then airline has to give u hotel,,but mostly people dont avail this service

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
MRS SAM said:
Airlines has rule that if u have connecting flights from same airline and u have stopover of more then 9 hours then airline has to give u hotel,,but mostly people dont avail this service
no the agent told me 4 months before ke i wont get no hotel

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
do they give hotels for transit in jeddah

I would say Qatar is the best, I have been flying with Qatar. Yes, they do give you hotel but it depends on how long is your stay there.