Interview........
----
Passport Req..
In shAA Allah soon
VISA ISSUED...
In shAA Allah soon
LANDED..........
In shAA Allah soon
The MP we contacted replied that Embassies world wide are on strike and we dont know for how long you have to wait to get your reply.... OH my Goddddd now whatttt???

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Qback said:
The MP we contacted replied that Embassies world wide are on strike and we dont know for how long you have to wait to get your reply.... OH my Goddddd now whatttt???
Atmaahatiya karlay Qback

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
kman said:
Atmaahatiya karlay Qback
that's funny lolz
even they are on strike but still they are working
dnt worry guys
inshallah we ll hear back from them sooner inshallah

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received my Wife's original Documents today. Includes Educational Docs, Nikah nama and her Birth certificate. Not sure if this is a good sign or just something usual.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Seems like a usual thing these days. Ottawa don't want nothing to do with originals.

adv2244 said:
Received my Wife's original Documents today. Includes Educational Docs, Nikah nama and her Birth certificate. Not sure if this is a good sign or just something usual.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yaar how come people from India and the Philippines are getting their visa in 6 months and those guys are not saying "inshallah"...

why..why...why.. it goes to show that allah has left us alone in this world..there is no way anyone can explain why pakistani's are being singled out...if allah is ours he should be helping us but he isnt...its bull*censored word*!

who will give back my years i spent without my wife??? dont tell me it was a test from allah..how many more tests will he take??? who will give back my stolen days...stephen harper doesnt give a damn and neither does allah! ...

2 years of my life gone forever..and still "inshallah"? ???......

politics rules and might is right. if power was the adjudicator then america is the true allah! our allah chooses to stay out? why why why...why must us pakistani who happen to be muslims suffer???? allah cares??? i think not. :mad:

ch.immigration said:
that's funny lolz
even they are on strike but still they are working
dnt worry guys
inshallah we ll hear back from them sooner inshallah

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Niana j. First and foremost whatever i will write is not intended for you, but for me firstly. What have i done to please Allah?. Why should he bestow his mercy and grace on me?. Do i pray five times a day? Do i fast? read taraweeh? Pay 2.5% zakat? Instead of saving my money did i plan for umrah and hajj? Do i really mean it when i read the first kalimah?. Allah has given me so much. He gave me eyes, ears, hands...when was the last time i said thank you ya Alllah for these eyes which allow me to see my wife (even if its skype). Atleast i see her. Do i thank Allah for giving me a spouse who is loving and caring?. All i ever ask for is ppr and remed ppr and remed. Why? Should he answer me?. I have to pray without thinking about other things in salah. (whats cooking at home or who is winning the football match on tv). We got to really focus on Allah, and the sunnahs of our prophets. Like i should grow a beard, do miswak before salah, eat what is closer to me in my plate. Then i will see my remed come alon with ppr. It will not come if i sleep through fajr but get up o 1hr later to go to work. We are different, we live for jannah. Jannah when no stephen harper will take me away from my wife. I wont need visa there. We will be together for eternity. Sp what if were not together for 2-3 years. If i do good, maybe Allah might bless in this duniya and hereafter. Stay steadfast and hold tight to the rope of Alllah. May Allah make me understand and may Allah give me patience. May Allah give me Jannah. InshAllah may Allah give you ppr and remed niana j so you can enjoy and be happy. May dua for me InshAllah i need it aswell. Again this was for me, dont be offended by any means. Your a good man!

niana.j said:
yaar how come people from India and the Philippines are getting their visa in 6 months and those guys are not saying "inshallah"...

why..why...why.. it goes to show that allah has left us alone in this world..there is no way anyone can explain why pakistani's are being singled out...if allah is ours he should be helping us but he isnt...its bull*censored word*!

who will give back my years i spent without my wife??? dont tell me it was a test from allah..how many more tests will he take??? who will give back my stolen days...stephen harper doesnt give a damn and neither does allah! ...

politics rules and might is right. if power was the adjudicator then america is the true allah! our allah chooses to stay out? why why why...why must us pakistani who happen to be muslims suffer???? allah cares??? i think not. :mad:

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
hubby chubby said:
Niana j. First and foremost whatever i will write is not intended for you, but for me firstly. What have i done to please Allah?. Why should he bestow his mercy and grace on me?. Do i pray five times a day? Do i fast? read taraweeh? Pay 2.5% zakat? Instead of saving my money did i plan for umrah and hajj? Do i really mean it when i read the first kalimah?. Allah has given me so much. He gave me eyes, ears, hands...when was the last time i said thank you ya Alllah for these eyes which allow me to see my wife (even if its skype). Atleast i see her. Do i thank Allah for giving me a spouse who is loving and caring?. All i ever ask for is ppr and remed ppr and remed. Why? Should he answer me?. I have to pray without thinking about other things in salah. (whats cooking at home or who is winning the football match on tv). We got to really focus on Allah, and the sunnahs of our prophets. Like i should grow a beard, do miswak before salah, eat what is closer to me in my plate. Then i will see my remed come alon with ppr. It will not come if i sleep through fajr but get up o 1hr later to go to work. We are different, we live for jannah. Jannah when no stephen harper will take me away from my wife. I wont need visa there. We will be together for eternity. Sp what if were not together for 2-3 years. If i do good, maybe Allah might bless in this duniya and hereafter. Stay steadfast and hold tight to the rope of Alllah. May Allah make me understand and may Allah give me patience. May Allah give me Jannah. InshAllah may Allah give you ppr and remed niana j so you can enjoy and be happy. May dua for me InshAllah i need it aswell. Again this was for me, dont be offended by any means. Your a good man!
You just found a new FAN we need many people like you in this world, may Allah reward you!
and may Allah show the right path people who think that only by receiving Re-Med, PPR and finally VISA will give them the true reason to worship ALLAH :(

theshaikh

Feb 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2012
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
30-05-2012
File Transfer...
07-06-2012
Med's Request
26-07-2013
Passport Req..
27-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-09-2013
LANDED..........
13-09-2013
jazakAllah ya akhi

hubby chubby said:

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Today in regular post my wife recieved a mail form CHC. In it they asking us to fill out some forms (IMM0008, IMM5406). They also ask for re-pcc and CSQ (since im a quebecer). Along with some of my info such as employment and canadian information (my billings, taxes ect). They gave me 45 days to complete this inshAllah. Odd thing is it came from regular post that was "registered" means came in a day.

Anyone else go through this?

Hopefully ppr next inshAllah

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
+ 1 for your much needed response.

hubby chubby said:

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
Like hubby chubby said, just the fact that you even have food, a roof over your head, something to eat, a place to sleep and a wonderful spouse is more than enough reason to worship ALLAH(SWT). May Allah(SWT) guide us all to the right path and help us reunite with our spouses. Ameen.

niana.j said:

fzaby

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Visa Office......
Isl/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Doc's Request.
May 2014
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
May 2014
Passport Req..
PPR1 and PPR2 September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
October 2014
hubby chubby said:
rightly said

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
hubby chubby said:
Today in regular post my wife recieved a mail form CHC. In it they asking us to fill out some forms (IMM0008, IMM5406). They also ask for re-pcc and CSQ (since im a quebecer). Along with some of my info such as employment and canadian information (my billings, taxes ect). They gave me 45 days to complete this inshAllah. Odd thing is it came from regular post that was "registered" means came in a day.

Anyone else go through this?

Hopefully ppr next inshAllah

I thought u already received csq a year ago,no?

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Just wondering if anyone filled the RQ form recently.

RQ( residency questionnaire)

Just got that today via pakistani post from CHC.

P.S. I did get my csq july 2012. They asking for a copy i guess..