12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hogaishaadi said:
dua sey visa toh nahin lagay ga, idhar haath uthaaya aur udhar thapa laga... but it gives one inner peace rather than being fidgety and over anxious... keeps you stronger and motivated... nothing wrong with asking for dua from one's God. lets not dwell upon ea other's religion here, lets leave that out of the topics... koi mangta hai dua toh good for them, koi nahin mangta hai dua toh good for them.
agree

dont start religion here..

thaak gaye hon sare fazool baton se ,,,hogaishadi CIC request u for additional documents wht doc's r requested if u dont mind telling

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
I want to ask some questions, if I dispatch my file today, when would be AOR received and after AOR, how much time is required to transfer the files. As on CIC website, it is mentioned that Working on applications received on May 14, 2013. So wh en should I started my count, from tomorrow or from AOR.
Actually I am a little confused that what is AOR and what is receiving date and after how much time, file is transferred. I know these are very basic question but your a bit explained response would be very beneficial for me.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
jatt123 said:
I want to ask some questions, if I dispatch my file today, when would be AOR received and after AOR, how much time is required to transfer the files. As on CIC website, it is mentioned that Working on applications received on May 14, 2013. So wh en should I started my count, from tomorrow or from AOR.
Actually I am a little confused that what is AOR and what is receiving date and after how much time, file is transferred. I know these are very basic question but your a bit explained response would be very beneficial for me.
now a days for stage one sponsor approval they take close to 3-4 weeks... once they approve you as a sponsor you will get an email/letter saying you are approved as a sponsor and your file has been transferred to ISL... when you get that email or letter, is the day your stage one finishes and actual waiting game (stage 2) starts and that date treat is as your AOR... you will not get a confirmation of any sorts from isl that we got your file... ecase is pretty much useless (you might get your spouse next to you b4 u see anything there)... once your file is transferred take a nice chill pill as it will take roughly a year from the transfer date to have your file opened (with the way things are going now a days), till then make a trip to your spouse, get lots of evidence for your case (skype, phone, emails, photos, visit), etc etc, etc... once they open your file, they will most likely ask you for add documents (you can submit voluntarily before they ask, but 99% of time they will still ask you even if you had just sent in your files a month b4 they requested)... this will take 2-3 months depending on what the bring forward date is placed... after that if they are satisfied (interview if not, makes the process extremely long - only if you are nikah only case and dont do rukhsati etc) they will ask you for re-med, and or passport request, and that is usually 2 weeks to 3 months time frame, depending on what bring forward dates they put... and finally you get ur stamped pp back....

a bring forward date - basically when they touch your file and need something from you and have to put the file aside, they don't wana throw your file all the way back, so they put a bring forward date on it. For example, if a visa officer opens your file today (june 19) and sees that ur pcc is expired, and that a couple of forms need to be updated, he will get a letter sent to you requesting for the articles and (usually letter has a 45 day time limit on it) will put a bring forward date of august 29th on the file. This will give you ample time to get your requested documents in, and then on august 29 or 2-3 days before/after they will open the file again, and check your documentation that you submitted recently.

hope this helps you understand the procedure...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
MRS SAM said:
agree

dont start religion here..

thaak gaye hon sare fazool baton se ,,,hogaishadi CIC request u for additional documents wht doc's r requested if u dont mind telling
the usual,

imm0008
imm 5406
pakistani kit
and re-pcc

i am banking on july end - first week of august for a further response... hope this helps

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
niana.j said:
you made some good points. lovely you should read this post ;D
Hye nains why u r after me?? Mind ur business plx , and back off

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
hogaishaadi said:
aik do dukhi charachters ke ilawa sabh set hai yahan.... idhar toh koi yeh bhi likh dei na "aaj garmi bohat zyada ho gai hai" ya "i think aaj baarish ho gi" toh bhi aa keh roonay daal daitay hain "dont need your help" "dont insult me" "dont insult other"....

--------

Salam all,

I have been reading some posts here and some of you are a bit out of my comprehension.... no no i am not judging you but you all are stupid.... and Allah swt does not like stupid ppl.

If you are not self-proclaimed stupid than post, if you are confused then please take the AM I STUPID test by click at the link HERE...

I always try to help all of you, and inshallah will continue to do so.... and if you reply/quote this post saying its funny or stupid i will quit these forums and then prob reappear after a grand absence of 3-4 hours...

Thankyou, teh Allah hafiz....

------------------

agar app log waqai itnay hyper sensitive ho toh good luck in your married life, i feel sorry for the better halves....

if you only applied a week ago, then obv your fiile has a good years wait time on it before its opened in isl... and thats what we tell you... so what else you wana hear, ji abhi call karta hoon isl mein ke app ki file kyon nahin kholi aur abhi abhi app ke ghar aa keh pp pe visa stamp karain?

aur yeh ottawa aur isl ka chakar.... the more you dwell in it the more torture you are going to put on yourself... let the things roll on a natural basis... have faith....

regarding gcms/caips notes, there is no point ordering them until your file has waited a minimum year's time after being transferred.... coz when your file hasnt even been opened yet or wont be opened till a year (now-a-days avg time) what are your notes going to say? nothing, jab file khuli nahin toh notes kahan sey banain gey... wait it out a year, if its more than that and you dont hear nothing, order them... or after getting a request for something and then isl goes sleeping for 3+ months, order them.... otherwise they are ujelesh ju know...

and think about it, if we are getting frustrated by getting seeing ppl asking such silly questions over and over again without reading or investigating much here, how the visa ppl at isl must feel, and when ppl bombard them with 1000's of emails and msgs of "meri file kahan hai, meri file kahan hai"... :eek:
Well said, agreed, +1

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
Thank you very much Hogaishaadi. Your in detail response gave me a clear view of the whole sanerio. I am extremely thank full to you. Dear, i have some other quries too. My case was a wedding & ruhsati case. We had a proper Mehdi, Barat and Reception having 300 guests. Had a very long honey moon with proofs. But as our marriage was purely ARRANGED. I never even talked to her once before wedding. We just had a family meeting in presence of family once before marriage. We just exchanged pictures on email and a simple email telling her my cell number. I want to ask how much this would effect our case. We attached complete documents like bills, pictures, shopping bills, traveling bills, joint bank account etc. But one thing that making me worried that we had no interaction before marriage. Would this be a hindurance or problem?Would this be lead to interview? In ususlly which type of cases, interviews are taken? Nikah only case? In general?
The term Fowrd date is very new to me and your explanation gave me a very clear idea. Thanks for it. Can you please explain a bit more, that if I am asked for a document with 1.5 months foward date, if I proivde them that document in a week, would they start checking my file again in a week or exact of fowrd date?
And if I fail to produce their required document in time, would my file be sent back in que or what?

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
niana.j said:
lol..dua karne se visa mil jata then hum sab canada mai hote...allah doesnt care whether we get our visa or not..or how much we suffer...so keep praying.. ;D
Please don't say that ALLAH doesn't care.. Please... ALLAH do care for each and every thing that we do or we get.. He is the only one who who listens to your prayer.. As it says that he love his people as 70 mother does to their kids.. So it's just a mataphorical thing.. To give you and idea about his care and love for his people , coz no one in this world can count love of even 1 mother.. Anyways keep praying.. And he knows the best ..

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Mehr said:
Please don't say that ALLAH doesn't care.. Please... ALLAH do care for each and every thing that we do or we get.. He is the only one who who listens to your prayer.. As it says that he love his people as 70 mother does to their kids.. So it's just a mataphorical thing.. To give you and idea about his care and love for his people , coz no one in this world can count love of even 1 mother.. Anyways keep praying.. And he knows the best ..
You r 100 % right

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
niana.j said:
lol..dua karne se visa mil jata then hum sab canada mai hote...allah doesnt care whether we get our visa or not..or how much we suffer...so keep praying.. ;D
You should be ashamed of what you just wrote. I have your earlier post also and I have noticed how you criticize things that belong to pakistan , whether its driving or education as you were very sarcastic about one guy's education and you wrote all are pakistani degree...there is some serious problem with you.......its all about keeping hope and faith in Allah, things do get delay for some good reason that should increase your faith and love with Allah rather than saying like this. Just be positive we are all on same situation just dont let panic creep in because it wont do anything good. Blog is to share good and constructive information and help each other rather than saying such things. Back off and take a chill pill....

Shami34

Aug 1, 2012
hii every one. Can some one please guide me regarding the time it will take for CIC to confirm that my documents have reached them as i have dispatched complete documents in the last week of march and i received the confirmation of delivery by courier in the first week of April, 2013. Can some tell me how can i confirm that the documents have reached the right place and what kind of confirmation i will receive and after how long?Thanking in anticipation.regards

frankie01

Jun 19, 2013
Hello,

I have been following this form for a very long time. My timeline is as following:
Applied July 2012
Recieved AOA: Sept 2012
Case sent to Ottawa
No further communication yet.

thanks

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
Listen All Forum members,

Before 3,4 months yeh forum just use hota tha aik dosrey ki help k liye aur immigration processs ki stress ko decrease krne k liye sub aik dosrey ki help krtey thay but now . . .

1) yahan aik dosrey ki insult hoti hai.
2) Religion Islam pr bat hoti hai
3)aik dosrey ko stupid uneducated kaha jata hai
4)Canadian Pakistani ki bat hoti hai
5)new applicants sponsor ko value nai di jati.
6)meri tarha kafi sarey users ne online aana chor diya hai issi waja se.

As a Brother Request hai aap sub brother and sisters se...

Hum yahan aik dosrey ki help k liye hain.
new Applicants Sponsors person ko value du help out nai kr sakte tu hurt tu na karo.
aur jo new member case file krta hai usko aik excitement hoti hai k next step kia hoga kub medical aye ga kub ppr letter meri b same feelings thi but mujhe us waqt k senior member like Danny,Khalifah bro,Mujgan sis,fozia aur many more members ne fully support kiya help ki aur har post appreciated reply miley.but now koi kisi ko thek tarha se guide nai kr raha,achi advise nai milti anyways come to the point canada pakistan ki baten choro Pakistan bura hai tu yahan se shadi kyun ki aur ager canada bura hai tu wahan se shadi kyun ki??? so please jo krta hai Allah (swt) krta hai aur wo behter samajta hai so please avoid that kind of things and think like a mature married person.

Check New Dehli thread aur compare karo hamare thread se tu pata chale k aj hindu indians humse kitne aagey hain aur kitne professional mature hain humse fun krtey hain but limit main yahan tu lagta hai sub pagal jamah hain.

Mera ab wish hota hai k koi outsider hamare thread ko read na kare warna jo image world pr hum pakistanies ka hai wo such proof hojye ga so please act like a professionals and mature descents and educated nation...

Please please please ager kisi ko meri koi bat buri lagi ho tu forgive me but yeh zrori tha as a brother ap sub new juniors ko samjhana.

Allah sub ko sabr aur hosla dey.Ameen

munirdba

Star Member
Nov 20, 2004
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2012
Doc's Request.
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
20-09-2012
File Transfer...
20-09-2012
Med's Request
11-08-2014
Shami34 said:
hii every one. Can some one please guide me regarding the time it will take for CIC to confirm that my documents have reached them as i have dispatched complete documents in the last week of march and i received the confirmation of delivery by courier in the first week of April, 2013. Can some tell me how can i confirm that the documents have reached the right place and what kind of confirmation i will receive and after how long?Thanking in anticipation.regards
You can email both ottawa and islamabad to confirme also you can order GCMS notes i did the same and got confirmation from both.also shows in GCMS notes .

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, Yes you are able to find out the info you need by ordering CAIPS Notes. This will better tell you if they are all received In Sha Allah...

Another thing if your sending anything to CIC Islamabad or to Ottawa its better to make a photo copy of what your sending and photo copying the TCS Courier Tracking slip then put it in a special file on your PC or Laptop. This way you have a record of what you sent and they cannot say you didn't send it also follow the package and photo copy like take a screen shot leave nothing to chance. I hope and pray you find out soon In Sha Allah and May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah.

Order your CAIPS Notes it will tell you where you are In Sha Allah
Whats CAIPS notes? and how can i get it?
like it is a website i apply thru or some number to call?

Please help :'(