i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
MRS SAM said:
if u hate pakistani and pakistani things so much they why u married someone who belongs from pakistan....may be coz no one was ready to accept u in ur country ???
Sam bro :)

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
are CAIPS and GCMC notes same?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
marimaq said:
are CAIPS and GCMC notes same?
Salam ,and yes they are both the same its just Canada Immigration changing names and that's it In Sha Allah

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
hogaishaadi said:
you are welcome...

your marriage procedure is just fine (its a full fledged marriage)... plus dont fret about it being arranged, thats perfectly ok as per our culture, most happen that way, so i hope in your cover letter you explained that just like you did here... what matters is how you commute after the marriage, this is what they want to see (in your case that is, since ur parents arranged it etc)... so prepare lots of skype, phone, chat, email, etc logs... photos, try a visit (best thing to do, and take lots of photos)... all this will help show the visa officer that your case is indeed genuine... dont go throwing money at wall crazy to show proofs, wasting money is not equal to genuineness of relation (for example, if you send her a $10 perfume or a $1000 perfume, the visa officer will see it as a gift)... so again dont worry about not having any proof pre-marriage... get the post marriage proof ready...

they give you a standard 45 days, and its not a be all end all due date (but obv try to get things in sooner than later: in some cases say if you are having a hard time getting a police clearance certificate and think its gona take more than 45 days then fax them stating that as soon as you get it you will send them the package)... the BFD is not of 45 days, its a little more than that in general allowing you time to get it in and then it being placed within your file... and the officer will open your file on the BFD or in the immediate following 2-3 days... for sure not earlier (you will be lucky if they do, but dont count on it)...

another hint, keep a copy of everything, so basically whatever you send in keep a ditto copy if you can, they can lose your stuff and request again, so have it just in case...

again dont dwell on the waiting, it is a long process, and will take on avg 14-16 months, so instead of becoming devdas, try to keep the wife happy, and communicate more with her gathering evidence for your case :)

best of luck...
You have a very good knowledge and best at explaining all in few words. God bless you. I saw your own time line and that exactly showing th ideal time, as you told. As you have been asked for additional documents after almost an year. This may be a bit personal but can you please tell what type of AD Documents are usually asked? I am asking because I should get ready for their preparation through out the 'waiting' year. Secondly medical was done on 1 April and Police Certificate was made I think on 22 April which is getting expired on 22 July (mentioned on certificate). Any problem with it. Passport validity is May 2014 which was submitted. Is their any problem with these things?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
micmac101 said:
Salam,

Sorry but CAIPS NOTES cost only $5.00 what are you saying they cot $60.00 this is not true. Order them is you or your spouse has a Canadian Address.....

Micmac101
i didnt know caips is $5.... go here and tell them to fix it then... http://www.caips.ca/costs.shtml

How Much Does It Cost To Get My CAIPS File?

CAIPS FileCheck offers a range of services ranging from C$40 for our simple CAIPS Basic service to $120 for our most comprehensive CAIPS Premium Interpreted service.

We use PayPal to process our clients' credit and debit card transactions - PayPal has become the global leader in online card processing for consumers and small businesses, and we believe it offers a simple and secure solution that is best for both parties. Other payment means may be available, but only by prior arrangement - please email us for details.

STANDARD SERVICES

CAIPS Basic (C$40)
CAIPS Premium (C$60)

gcms notes are $5 though if you have a Canadian address (and the person inquired about caips not gcms)...

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
jatt123 said:
You have a very good knowledge and best at explaining all in few words. God bless you. I saw your own time line and that exactly showing th ideal time, as you told. As you have been asked for additional documents after almost an year. This may be a bit personal but can you please tell what type of AD Documents are usually asked? I am asking because I should get ready for their preparation through out the 'waiting' year. Secondly medical was done on 1 April and Police Certificate was made I think on 22 April which is getting expired on 22 July (mentioned on certificate). Any problem with it. Passport validity is May 2014 which was submitted. Is their any problem with these things?
they ask for the usual,

imm0008
imm 5406
pakistani kit
and re-pcc

or if you did any mistakes on any form that they are not satisfied with an answer etc...

i am banking on july end - first week of august for a further response... hope this helps

------------

i am not aware of your transfer date or timings so cant comment on anything... but start accumulating the evidence etc as you go, instead of waiting right to the last moment....

ulodhi

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
AOA, Brother your timeline is same as mine, file transfered on July 11 2012, any news from CHC? are u in pak or Canada?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
ulodhi said:
AOA, Brother your timeline is same as mine, file transfered on July 11 2012, any news from CHC? are u in pak or Canada?
Mine is 12 july 2012..nothing yet

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
hogaishaadi said:
they ask for the usual,

imm0008
imm 5406
pakistani kit
and re-pcc

or if you did any mistakes on any form that they are not satisfied with an answer etc...

i am banking on july end - first week of august for a further response... hope this helps

------------

i am not aware of your transfer date or timings so cant comment on anything... but start accumulating the evidence etc as you go, instead of waiting right to the last moment....
imm0008 etc to already submit hain.. if i did any mistake they will ask me to reproduce that?

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
jatt123 said:
imm0008 etc to already submit hain.. if i did any mistake they will ask me to reproduce that?
Could be mistake... but not neccessarily... main reason is that it would be a yr + time from the date u first sent ur forms to miss hence they wana know for the time in that period of ur activities be it school work travel etc etc... basically u r updating them... hope that helps...

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrs sam please dont say that.. i dont hate pakistan, my wife is pakistani and i have family there...but come on you know the situation down there...lol...speaking the truth is not criticizing..imran khan has said the same things and more...it doesnt mean he hates pakistan.!..

MRS SAM said:
if u hate pakistani and pakistani things so much they why u married someone who belongs from pakistan....may be coz no one was ready to accept u in ur country ???

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
hogaishaadi said:
Could be mistake... but not neccessarily... main reason is that it would be a yr + time from the date u first sent ur forms to miss hence they wana know for the time in that period of ur activities be it school work travel etc etc... basically u r updating them... hope that helps...
Hmm. Got it. Means process is 'systematic', though long. But not random or arbitrary' as I was thinking after reading forum posts.

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
jatt123 said:
Hmm. Got it. Means process is 'systematic', though long. But not random or arbitrary' as I was thinking after reading forum posts.
Yeah there is some method to this madness, usually ppl stir the pot too much in their impatience for their own good.

waiting001

May 29, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ott/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
Med's Request