Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
I applied spouse application in march 04.
I got approval in 24 march and file transfered to islamabad.
Still no news yet.

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
hogaishaadi said:
no one here knows where your file is... and you wont get a clear answer where it is until you get a correspondence for additional documents or re-medical or ppr...
I know that no one here knows where the file is but atleast someone would have some knowledge or any hint about it. When u dont have anything usefull to tell then its better to keep ur wise comments to urself. Use it where they really matters.

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and there wont be any news until 24 march 2014. *sigh*

kasmusrob said:
I applied spouse application in march 04.
I got approval in 24 march and file transfered to islamabad.
Still no news yet.

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
N.Ali said:
I know that no one here knows where the file is but atleast someone would have some knowledge or any hint about it. When u dont have anything usefull to tell then its better to keep ur wise comments to urself. Use it where they really matters.
Your file is in ISB.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
third fucking notes ans nothing new .......

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Salam all
I have been reading some posts here and some of you are insulting others along with giving stupid advise. I'm not judging anyone but Allah judges and IS the best at JUDGING.

If you can`t give proper advise stay quiet!!!

Some of you are insulting others and are acting like children in a PLAYGROUND...

May Allah help us all to be kind In Sha Allah and for the ones who want my help or the ones with a longer timeline send a personal message in the inbox. Otherwise stay quiet really...

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
micmac101 said:
Salam all
I have been reading some posts here and some of you are insulting others along with giving stupid advise. I'm not judging anyone but Allah judges and IS the best at JUDGING.

If you can`t give proper advise stay quiet!!!

Some of you are insulting others and are acting like children in a PLAYGROUND...

May Allah help us all to be kind In Sha Allah and for the ones who want my help or the ones with a longer timeline send a personal message in the inbox. Otherwise stay quiet really...
Yes micmac i agree with u, here some old applicants try to discourage the new applicants, i dont know what is going on here

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
no one is insulting here any one,,if someone things he is getting insultted its his/her own preception...every one is helping each other..we just have dicussion that 2013 application are so much hurry coz most of them r posting that we filled in jan file transfer in mar nothing after that so we r just making there mind that we all have to wait for atleast 10 to 11 month for next step,,,yes i know rockstar did wroung he dont have to mention someone's name..

and we senior applicant are making new applicant feels that they r getting insultted thats not true..if new applicant view thread on 2010 and 2011 they got to know that senior member r insulted each other so much not even insultting they r abuseing,,
and even praying God that if someone said something to them then God will do something wroung to that person,,,
For God sake dont call God for these matters...if u cant pray for someone's dont do ask for negative things for that person..

yes we r childern and playing,,and one thing which i really like in childerns that they play fight and reunite easily...so let us play fight and reunite

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
MRS SAM said:
no one is insulting here any one,,if someone things he is getting insultted its his/her own preception...every one is helping each other..we just have dicussion that 2013 application are so much hurry coz most of them r posting that we filled in jan file transfer in mar nothing after that so we r just making there mind that we all have to wait for atleast 10 to 11 month for next step,,,yes i know rockstar did wroung he dont have to mention someone's name..

and we senior applicant are making new applicant feels that they r getting insultted thats not true..if new applicant view thread on 2010 and 2011 they got to know that senior member r insulted each other so much not even insultting they r abuseing,,
and even praying God that if someone said something to them then God will do something wroung to that person,,,
For God sake dont call God for these matters...if u cant pray for someone's dont do ask for negative things for that person..

yes we r childern and playing,,and one thing which i really like in childerns that they play fight and reunite easily...so let us play fight and reunite
Totally agreed

God I wish I could say some thing on that too.. But won't say anything.. M already blamed for insulting orher.. But plzzz members relax and plzz focus on what exactly we are here for...stop playing this blame game... No one is insulting other it's just person how he takes it..
And I agree that plzzz new members give your self n chc time..it's to early to panic..have seen members getting worried or getting panic right after they posted their files.. Relax plzz..
Still have lot to say but will keep my mouth Shhhhhhhhh...
And plzz we all r Muslims and all have fear of getting punishment.. We all have more or less knwolege of teachings of islam ..So plzzz stop bringing that Islam card in it.. Plzzzzz.....

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
Mehr said:
Totally agreed

God I wish I could say some thing on that too.. But won't say anything.. M already blamed for insulting orher.. But plzzz members relax and plzz focus on what exactly we are here for...stop playing this blame game... No one is insulting other it's just person how he takes it..
And I agree that plzzz new members give your self n chc time..it's to early to panic..have seen members getting worried or getting panic right after they posted their files.. Relax plzz..
Still have lot to say but will keep my mouth Shhhhhhhhh...
And plzz we all r Muslims and all have fear of getting punishment.. We all have more or less knwolege of teachings of islam ..So plzzz stop bringing that Islam card in it.. Plzzzzz.....
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Dear new applicants... Plz read the previous threads --- atleast for the last 6-9 months so that u will get a better idea on how to get along on this path to Canadian Immigration.

We all r with u and praying for our cases to be adjudicated as soon as possible. Between today and that good day of getting our visas we need to b calm and polite to each other to leave a good message and image to the other world. As this forum is not limited to the viewers in Pakistan only but people all around the world and ALSO THE CIC & CHC OFFICERS AND MEMBERS FROM OTHERS LAW ENFORCING AGENCIES might be reading these threads.

Out Topic : CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013 clearly represents us -- the Pakistanis -- so plz do not leave a bad image on any one. We Pakistanis are already suffering for long waiting times -- 29 months -- maximum in the world and almost 90% TRV denial rates just because of our bad image on the world.
So lets reunite and have good faith in each other.

Hope it helps.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
sarah123 said:
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER.

Dear new applicants... Plz read the previous threads --- atleast for the last 6-9 months so that u will get a better idea on how to get along on this path to Canadian Immigration.

We all r with u and praying for our cases to be adjudicated as soon as possible. Between today and that good day of getting our visas we need to b calm and polite to each other to leave a good message and image to the other world. As this forum is not limited to the viewers in Pakistan only but people all around the world and ALSO THE CIC & CHC OFFICERS AND MEMBERS FROM OTHERS LAW ENFORCING AGENCIES might be reading these threads.

Out Topic : CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013 clearly represents us -- the Pakistanis -- so plz do not leave a bad image on any one. We Pakistanis are already suffering for long waiting times -- 29 months -- maximum in the world and almost 90% TRV denial rates just because of our bad image on the world.
So lets reunite and have good faith in each other.

Hope it helps.

agreed

lets decide that we all 2012 and 2013 applicant dont fight with each other ,,
this wait time is very stressfull sometime we take out our frustration on others so dont mind we all r in same boat so lets pray for everyone

sarah123

Apr 24, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISBD / LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
Expired
Interview........
Hopefully No
Passport Req..
Insha Allah Soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha Allah Soon
LANDED..........
Insha Allah Soon
MRS SAM said:
agreed

lets decide that we all 2012 and 2013 applicant dont fight with each other ,,
this wait time is very stressfull sometime we take out our frustration on others so dont mind we all r in same boat so lets pray for everyone
+1

fizz1234

May 9, 2012
Calgary
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Everyone who posted on this page regarding keeping calm: If you read some of the new members and how much they are lashing at any one trying to answer their posts. Coming up all smart @$$ comments "we dont need help" "nobody asked for your comment". If they didnt need any help then why in the world post in the forum. If you need someone to hold your hand while you cry mommy,get a shrink.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
fizz1234 said:
Everyone who posted on this page regarding keeping calm: If you read some of the new members and how much they are lashing at any one trying to answer their posts. Coming up all smart @ $$ comments "we dont need help" "nobody asked for your comment". If they didnt need any help then why in the world post in the forum. If you need someone to hold your hand while you cry mommy,get a shrink.
ok lets not mix all three threads over here ,,,in 2012-2013 thread no one said like this..

in other threads people used these sentences but u have to see why they did this if someone say idoit , educates retards , fu*kin mind ur own business no one will tolirate that..people also blame each other in this thread also but no one abuse here like other threads

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
and please dont blame newbies ,,most of them are newly wed young couples so i can understand how they feel i use to behaive same way in start of process but then after sometime i realise fact