+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

RajaRani

Mar 29, 2013
niana.j said:
will allah give us back the days we lost waiting? :mad:
Allah(SWT) ultimately knows whats best for us and whats not. So the wait and patience were having now will Insha' ALLAH be rewarded with beautiful and unforgettable moments with our spouses once this is all over. As they always say, sabr ka pal meeta hota hain :D

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
Haniya.T said:
I need HELP!!!

i submitted the spousal documents and everything at the end of April and this is mid-June.
I haven't heard a single word from them and i haven't received anything from them either.

I'm also concerned if they received my file or did all the documents end up somewhere else :'(
its all original documents and i haven't heard back at all

What should I do????????
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!! :'(
Hi dear don't worry i have been gone through from the same situation i also thought that my parcel got lost because the people who posted there parcels after me were getting mails/emails. At that time i was pregnant mp also didn't help me she just said its too early come after a month. Even cic web site were showing that they are working on the files received after me. So what i did i chacked the tracking number online. You also do the same thing check it online on your post service website if it says successfully delievered then no need to worry take a print out of delivery status report must do it because i made a mistake here i didn't took print out of it n put the inquirey so after 2 minutes they hide the online delivery status ( its canada post) .
N then after when the cic website where showing they are working on the file received after me i called customer service representative he asked me the canada post tracking number he checked it himself online then he asked me the number on your cic receipt proof of fee paid. He send the note to inquire about my application package he said that they might put your package in a wrong Que. they will find it call us after a month then after a month i received an approval email from ottawa because my package was sent to ottawa n i received email frim ottawa. So don't worry some time they pick mails randomly n send then to ottawa even for stage one approval. So dont worry every thing is fine just follow the step. Track ur parcel online onur postal service providers web site take the print out of delivery status report n then call cic customer service agent n tell they you posted ur parcel on so n so date n your office received it on so n so date according to so n so postal service. At what address did you send ur parcel??? Don't worry u will also hear it from cic customer service representative that if ur parcel is lost then u have to arrange all original documents again n apply again because this was said to me by other cic representative but don't worry its not the case because Mississauga office can't be such irresponsible as they are asking original documents from all over the world. Hope it will help. Best of luck

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
RajaRani said:
Allah(SWT) ultimately knows whats best for us and whats not. So the wait and patience were having now will Insha' ALLAH be rewarded with beautiful and unforgettable moments with our spouses once this is all over. As they always say, sabr ka pal meeta hota hain :D
Salam, I gave you +1 for great words May Allah bless you In Sha Allah

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
saam guys, few days back I emailed Islamabad and Ottawa processing center to check where my file is and today I received an email from ott-pilot immigration, it says "

" Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards, "

so this means my file is in Ottawa? I havnt got any reply from Islamabad.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
lovely123 said:
Yes my case is nekah only, caz i have some problems , my and my husband,s whole families are in abraod, so i cant take my complet marraige for neighbours , we have our families in canada and usa,
oh man then you should have used it as your plus point and should have gotten married in Canada/USA and applied in land .. less wait time

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
email ottawa and they will let you know. that is what i did. they confirmed that they had received my documents.

Haniya.T said:
Chai won't help! i think i'm gonna need coffee and LOTS of it :D

So, there is no way that i can confirm that they have received my documents? :'(
what if they are at someone's house and he's reading my file and now knows everything about me
(i know i'm letting my imagination go a bit too far) :-[
I can't help wonder. what if they never receive my file, thats why they haven't replied...
but if they have received my file, they should have acknowledged that by now

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
i dont wana come across rude/mean, but whats up with the new applicants of 2013 acting like fish out of water, you just submitted your files at mississauga, wait a good year from the date once they tell you that your file is transferred... and then start to panic if you dont hear anything then.... abhi package prob miss office bhi nahin pohancha hona aur yeh ppr ki umeed lagaye baithay hain, jab keh idhar 2010 cases abhi tak dhakay kha rahay hain... and stop bothering them at miss/isl with repeat emails causing delays... :facepalm:

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i agree. lovely even had her mp contact cic and she is a 2013 applicant!

hogaishaadi said:
i dont wana come across rude/mean, but whats up with the new applicants of 2013 acting like fish out of water, you just submitted your files at mississauga, wait a good year from the date once they tell you that your file is transferred... and then start to panic if you dont hear anything then.... abhi package prob miss office bhi nahin pohancha hona aur yeh ppr ki umeed lagaye baithay hain, jab keh idhar 2010 cases abhi tak dhakay kha rahay hain... and stop bothering them at miss/isl with repeat emails causing delays... :facepalm:

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
N.Ali said:
saam guys, few days back I emailed Islamabad and Ottawa processing center to check where my file is and today I received an email from ott-pilot immigration, it says "

" Dear Madam / Sir,

This is in response to your email (see below).

Your application is in process. No further action is required by you at this time.

An immigration officer will be in contact with you if any further correspondence is needed.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Regards, "

so this means my file is in Ottawa? I havnt got any reply from Islamabad.
it means this is a long process takes usually 16 onths on avg, kindly wait till jan 2014 and you will surely hear something... :)

ottawa_rockstar

May 28, 2013
niana.j said:
i agree. lovely even had her mp contact cic and she is a 2013 applicant!
hahaha.......ye kiya horaha haiii......it means 2013 applicants are very proactive....and want their processing to be completed within few weeks...lol...u kno what anything is possible...hope is always good....it keeps u motivated.... ;)

N.Ali

Nov 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22nd January 2013
Doc's Request.
28th July 2014
AOR Received.
5th Febuary 2013
File Transfer...
5th July 2014 to London
Med's Request
28th July 2014
Med's Done....
1st Medical 10th Dec 2012. 2nd Medical 28th August 2014
Passport Req..
21th January 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th February 2015
LANDED..........
31th July 2015
hogaishaadi said:
it means this is a long process takes usually 16 onths on avg, kindly wait till jan 2014 and you will surely hear something... :)
I know its a long process and i know how much time they take im just co firming where my file is.

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
waiting110 said:
oh man then you should have used it as your plus point and should have gotten married in Canada/USA and applied in land .. less wait time
Yes we have written our problems to our forms too, but lets see what will happen, hope for the best

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
ottawa_rockstar said:
hahaha.......ye kiya horaha haiii......it means 2013 applicants are very proactive....and want their processing to be completed within few weeks...lol...u kno what anything is possible...hope is always good....it keeps u motivated.... ;)
Well roctstar anything can happen no one knows, that is right we r new applicants but we were just curious what is happening? As long as u guys gives us more information we would stay back and wait , but now as my mp said to wait till. Oct or nov , so i shared that to new applicants, not for old applicants
So chill, ur case wont be delay lol

hogaishaadi

Jun 26, 2011
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
OTT-ISL-LON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2012
Doc's Request.
Ad Doc's May 2013
AOR Received.
May-12 ISL - July-14 LON
File Transfer...
June-2014 LON
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
Aug 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Oct 8, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2014
LANDED..........
Inshallah Dec 2014
N.Ali said:
I know its a long process and i know how much time they take im just co firming where my file is.
no one here knows where your file is... and you wont get a clear answer where it is until you get a correspondence for additional documents or re-medical or ppr...

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
hogaishaadi said:
agreed