12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
jatt123 said:
I am new here and have gone through almost all posts of this topic. I am very happy to see that people here are excellent at responding and suggesting. My wife filed my case at start of June 2013. She is sponsoring me.I was told by some one that the processing time also depends about your qualification and current job. Currently I am doing my PhD in Banking and Fiance plus I have 3 other Graduation degrees and an accounting certifications. I am working as Manager in a Bank. Is it correct that good qualification may lead to some cut in processing time?
Secondly what are your expectations in future from CIC, would the processing time would come down or will get increased from 29 months in coming year?
when u apply under family class qualification does not matter ,,its totally on luck some people done with whole process within year and some are waiting from last 3 years...

nice question about expectation from CIC .. CIC is unpredictable in start of 2013 when time line was 28 month we all are expecting that timeline will come down and we r expection around 19 or 20 months coz of ottawa project but they increased it. so just wait and pray best of luck
[/quote]

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Yes we have - This is fairly new file, it
was received at CIC on January 18th,
2013. It is still under review by an
officer. They will contact the applicant
or yourself if they need further
documents or information. Please wait
until October/November before we
request for another update.

Best regards,
Guys any opinion about this msg, shall i wait or i should send them some proofs ??

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
lovely123 said:

Best regards,
Guys any opinion about this msg, shall i wait or i should send them some proofs ??
i think u should wait for couple of months

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
send them more proofs so that when the officer reviews your file again, he/she will have the latest information at their disposal to make a decision. you will save yourself 4/5 months.

lovely123 said:

Best regards,

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
so what did they use to do before the timelines increased from 8 months to 29? :eek: sab jhoot hai..mp phuddu hai..

dora1234 said:
MP just called my husband and told him dat all the files from nov 2011 are delayed and within few months we the applicants are going to hear sumthing.....he said dat the delay is because islamabad embassy is completely unable to work on the files so they are sent to ottawa and now due to alot of files in ottawa so it is also getting slow....Best of luck everyone.....

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
asap-pls said:
Islamabad mei tu strike nahi haai... why they keeping my passport. matlab hadh haaai you send letter stating " Your visa seems ready for issuance, send your pp" and then you jst sit on it. I have not been soo frustrated in 1.5 yrs than i hav become in these 2 weeks :'(
In August boy.. In August...

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
marimaq said:
As your son is now 1 month old his pic can b taken by a photographer and u can apply for his passport n it takes about 10-20 days. And then you can get Pakistani Visa on it which takes a few days.
Also when your wife applies for his Canadian passport they ask for both parents signature on the form but since you are in Pak you cant sign it but they will require your consent. So once your wife fills the form and submit them she will get a number from the passport office which she will give to u. Then in Pak you hav to go to the Canadian embassy and they will give you a form wich you hav to fill with the refrence number and your signature.

This is what I remember when I applied for my son's passport but to be sure ask your wife to call the Canadian passport office and confirm about it.
Hope this helps u.
Yes same thing happened with me father has to go to canadian consulate office or embassy to sign a consent form. Then they will email directly to passport office here in canada. If u live in lahore then there is a canadian consulate in siddique trade centre. My husband went there n i got my son's passport after one or one n a half week. I visited pakistan for two months with my son.
I hope it will help

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikkah only case- you will get an interview! its people like you who giving the cic a hardtime.

lovely123 said:

Best regards,

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
I need HELP!!!

i submitted the spousal documents and everything at the end of April and this is mid-June.
I haven't heard a single word from them and i haven't received anything from them either.

I'm also concerned if they received my file or did all the documents end up somewhere else :'(
its all original documents and i haven't heard back at all

What should I do????????
PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP!!!! :'(

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
make some chai..take a deep breath and sit back. when you've regained your composure...think deep and contemplate..raise your head and look around..you will see applicants from 2011 still waiting....now that things are in perspective..enjoy your chai..and have one for me too...it could be a long wait.

Haniya.T said:
I need HELP!!!

i submitted the spousal documents and everything at the end of April and this is mid-June.
I haven't heard a single word from them and i haven't received anything from them either.

I'm also concerned if they received my file or did all the documents end up somewhere else :'(

What should I do????????

Haniya.T

Apr 3, 2013
niana.j said:
make some chai..take a deep breath and sit back. when you've regained your composure...think deep and contemplate..raise your head and look around..you will see applicants from 2011 still waiting....now that things are in perspective..enjoy your chai..and have one for me too...it could be a long wait.
Chai won't help! i think i'm gonna need coffee and LOTS of it :D

So, there is no way that i can confirm that they have received my documents? :'(
what if they are at someone's house and he's reading my file and now knows everything about me
(i know i'm letting my imagination go a bit too far) :-[
I can't help wonder. what if they never receive my file, thats why they haven't replied...
but if they have received my file, they should have acknowledged that by now

beeba-bacha

Jun 21, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Immigration applications
Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
niana.j said:
nikkah only case- you will get an interview! its people like you who giving the cic a hardtime.
Yes my case is nekah only, caz i have some problems , my and my husband,s whole families are in abraod, so i cant take my complet marraige for neighbours , we have our families in canada and usa,

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Haniya.T said:
Chai won't help! i think i'm gonna need coffee and LOTS of it :D

So, there is no way that i can confirm that they have received my documents? :'(
what if they are at someone's house and he's reading my file and now knows everything about me
(i know i'm letting my imagination go a bit too far) :-[
I can't help wonder. what if they never receive my file, thats why they haven't replied...
but if they have received my file, they should have acknowledged that by now

Salam, Yes you are able to find out the info you need by ordering CAIPS Notes. This will better tell you if they are all received In Sha Allah...

Another thing if your sending anything to CIC Islamabad or to Ottawa its better to make a photo copy of what your sending and photo copying the TCS Courier Tracking slip then put it in a special file on your PC or Laptop. This way you have a record of what you sent and they cannot say you didn't send it also follow the package and photo copy like take a screen shot leave nothing to chance. I hope and pray you find out soon In Sha Allah and May Allah bless you both In Sha Allah.

Order your CAIPS Notes it will tell you where you are In Sha Allah

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Haniya.T said:
I need HELP!!!

What should I do????????
when u sent documents u must got tracking number track ur package to confirm that ur documenst reached safely..
and u should call the call centre and ask them ur aplication status coz currently they r working on May files