Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
now I get a feeling that they increased the timeline to 28 months because of the pending 2010 cases

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
waiting110 said:
now I get a feeling that they increased the timeline to 28 months because of the pending 2010 cases
yea, thats obvious. Along with the 2010 applicants suffering we are bound to get impacted with increased processing time. Praying for the Islamabad office to become more efficient and process more applilcations. I am willing to volunteer there, free of charge....but I am afraid that will be conflict of interest.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
oh there might be a possibility ke wo larka PM aur Jason Kenny se mila hoo:

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=3b5002cefee254566cbfadef3&id=4cf76dd618&e=9cb782b526

zarab

Jan 30, 2013
good if someone met and brings some encouraging news.
my husband is sponsoring me. He left his last job in Oct 2011 and since then is unemployed. He was in pakistan from nov 2011 and returned to canada in jul 2012. our families met later and he came back for marriage in dec 2012. He returned after marriage. Current status unemployed and also no tax return for year 2012. Would this create any problem in his evaluation as a sponsor though the guide says this would not hamper.
need serious answer from friends

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
A famous psychologist once asked a very simple question. She raised a glass of water and asked how heavy the water was? Differences answers came back to her. She smiled :) She said the weight of the glass is not important. What is important is how long I hold it for. If I hold it for 1 minute it's not a problem. For 1 hour? My arm will ache. For one whole day? The arm will feel numb and weak. But in each instant the weight of the glass does not change. Our stresses and worries in life are EXACTLY like this. Think about them for a moment and nothing happens. Keep thinking about them and it hurts. Become obsessed about them and you'll be incapable of doing anything. So have faith in Allah because if He brought you to it, He will bring you through it :)

amjad1002

Oct 4, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila phip
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
Doc's Request.
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
30-08-2013
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
10-09-2013
Med's Request
already sent
Med's Done....
11-08-2013 and redo 08-02-2015
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
02-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
3 Feb 2016
Salaam All
any budy can tell me that should i attest my Nikha Nama from foren affair or not or just translate ?

thanks

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
I didnt attest it frm.foreign.affairs. i send my.original (urdu) .. translated to.english and made a photocopy of tht translated one.amd got the golden.seal.on it. Hope tht helps

farahmed

Star Member
Jun 18, 2012
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqibee said:
A famous psychologist once asked a very simple question. She raised a glass of water and asked how heavy the water was? Differences answers came back to her. She smiled :) She said the weight of the glass is not important. What is important is how long I hold it for. If I hold it for 1 minute it's not a problem. For 1 hour? My arm will ache. For one whole day? The arm will feel numb and weak. But in each instant the weight of the glass does not change. Our stresses and worries in life are EXACTLY like this. Think about them for a moment and nothing happens. Keep thinking about them and it hurts. Become obsessed about them and you'll be incapable of doing anything. So have faith in Allah because if He brought you to it, He will bring you through it :)
+1

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
I just fail to understand why arent applicants who have already crossed one year inquiring abt their file

CHC_VICTIM

Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 14, 2013
AOR Received.
Feb 1, 2013
File Transfer...
Feb 5, 2013
quite interesting, may Allah SWT give us strength to bear all the stress caused by CHC!!! Ameen

Naqibee said:

chumfriend2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2013
Karachi Pakistan
Visa Office......
Ottawa & ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 June 2012
Doc's Request.
23 Sep 2013,
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
Already completed
File Transfer...
10 October 2012
Med's Request
Re medical 17 Jan 2014
Med's Done....
3rd Medical on 12 Dec 2014
Passport Req..
13 Jan 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
7th April 2015
Dear All forum Members,

I want to say thank you for all your thoughts and encrougement for staying positive.

Warna kabhi kabhi mery Dil m khyal atta ha key ........ CHC waley dhand program per ha .as it has been 5months now they keep my file but not yet opened . :(

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

While I have been away from this forum for a few weeks to refresh my mind, I haven't forgotten about all of us & our battle with CHC :D

I had a question for all members, if anyone can guide me and other in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

I have a family friend, she is also recently applied for spousal sponsorship for her husband from PK.
However, her file was sent to OTTAWA and she told me that she got some of her original documents back, like husbands education docs, original marriage certificate/nikka nama, husbands birth certificate, etc.
>> Has anyone else every experience this or herd of this happening before? She applied in Nov./Dec. 2012.

Another question I had:
>> From your personal experiences or from hearing about others, which Visa Office is better (regarding timeline) to get your file sent to? OTTAWA or ISLAMABAD?

Reason why I am asking is that it's still confusing about Ottawa's timeline for PK applicants and Islamabad's timeline just seems to keep increasing.

Wish you all the best and Alhamdulillah we shall hear good news sooner then later : )

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kingkhan787 said:
As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters.

While I have been away from this forum for a few weeks to refresh my mind, I haven't forgotten about all of us & our battle with CHC :D

I had a question for all members, if anyone can guide me and other in the right direction it will be greatly appreciated.

I have a family friend, she is also recently applied for spousal sponsorship for her husband from PK.
However, her file was sent to OTTAWA and she told me that she got some of her original documents back, like husbands education docs, original marriage certificate/nikka nama, husbands birth certificate, etc.
>> Has anyone else every experience this or herd of this happening before? She applied in Nov./Dec. 2012.

Another question I had:
>> From your personal experiences or from hearing about others, which Visa Office is better (regarding timeline) to get your file sent to? OTTAWA or ISLAMABAD?

Reason why I am asking is that it's still confusing about Ottawa's timeline for PK applicants and Islamabad's timeline just seems to keep increasing.

Wish you all the best and Alhamdulillah we shall hear good news sooner then later : )

I can only reply to your 2nd one. we have no choice, it depends on them wherever they want to send the file after stage 1 approval.

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you for your reply.
I understand that we have no choice, but im just trying to understand which one is working out better for applicants?

So far, it seems:
- both take ages to reply to your email quires but OTT is a little quicker.
- OTT timeline is 'unknown' for PK applicants (says 12 months but no response for most applicants) and for ISB it keeps increasing (presently 28 months now).

waiting110 said:
I can only reply to your 2nd one. we have no choice, it depends on them wherever they want to send the file after stage 1 approval.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
kingkhan787 said:
thank you for your reply.
I understand that we have no choice, but im just trying to understand which one is working out better for applicants?

So far, it seems:
- both take ages to reply to your email quires but OTT is a little quicker.
- OTT timeline is 'unknown' for PK applicants (says 12 months but no response for most applicants) and for ISB it keeps increasing (presently 28 months now).

thats right. and our end of 2011 applicants, I guess no one contacted Ottawa yet or ordered their notes to figure out their progress.