+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

tinkutiny

May 28, 2012
Hello again

I am ordering GCMS notes for the first time. I have a question about this. It asks "Select the file that you would like to receive and fill in the file number and/or location" and my option of file type are:
1: immigration file:temporary residence
2:immigration file: permanent residence
3:citizenship file
4:sponsorship file
5:application for permanent resident card.

in the video posted by user828 it says to choose option 2. but shouldn't it be option 3? please advise asap as i'm about to order thanks.

user828

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2012
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi ( Parents Sponsorship )
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
01-12-2017
tinkutiny said:
Hello again

I am ordering GCMS notes for the first time. I have a question about this. It asks "Select the file that you would like to receive and fill in the file number and/or location" and my option of file type are:

in the video posted by user828 it says to choose option 2. but shouldn't it be option 3? please advise asap as i'm about to order thanks.
Option 3 is citizenship - for those who applied for citizenship ? Is your case sponsorship or you filled Citizenship app

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
positivity said:
it's not my fault that my case is being processed rapidly..i didn't do anything differently..just hired a lawyer..and following up with my mp on a frequent basis..and no my husband did not receive ppr yet..just police check and landing fee from NDVO..
I can understand the pain and frustration of applicants from 2011 and 2012 but it is hard to decipher CIC procedures for processing certain files faster than others and how some files are being transferred to other visa offices. Couple of people in my circle from 2012 have had their processes finalised within 1 year and they did not have anything different so it may be pure luck i guess.

Alhamdulillah good to know that your file is being processed quickly and wish you the best for your application

regards

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dude there are some website on the internet that cater to uae job hunters..if that is what you want to do. my advise would be plan trips together and go on vacations- it will bring you both closer together and then just wait..

ch.immigration said:
To be v honest its not religion or social conditions of our society
But economical
Wat kind of employment oppurtunities are in pak?:(
I tried to find a job there last year
But all entry level jobs offer only $150-$300 per month
And in canada mostly people earn this much in a day
Thats a pathetic situation
Can someone here plz guide me how to find a job in dubai ?
Any experience plz share
And i m not talking abt ur country guys
Thats my own country too
And i m saying wat i m feeling
Not demoralizing anyone
Sorry if i hurt anybody

Good luck

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can you share the template so that we can all use it too..guys lets all do it..daily...thx :mad:

jatt123 said:
One thing I do daily, write a new email, put out my full frustration in it and send it to CIC, concerned MP, and human right commission. I know it won't effect but I can't remain silent.
One thing is for sure, the strategy that Canadians are following is working perfect. More less Pakistani are doing marriages back in home now. This trend is getting down. I want to give an example. I am an applicant (husband). My younger sister in law (wife's cousin), who was engaged in Pakistan, ended it because she and her family can't wait this long. Many other friends of my wife and the families we know are reluctant to do marriages in Pakistan because of this long bs timing and intentional delay of Canadian government. This is extremely unfair.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
fatima haider said:
hi.
my husband is shifting from his current place in Canada. how can i update my husband's new address? how shld i inform chc abt it?
Asslamu Alaykum fatima haider,

When I updated my address I used the following link and it was updated in ECAS in a matter of days

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=islamabad

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
tinkutiny said:
Can someone tell me if I should send original birth certificate of my baby to CHC or a copy is good enough? My baby was born in Canada and I sent a copy of birth certificate. Now I am thinking if I should send original as well?

Also they asked us how we will support ourselves in Canada since I've resided in pak wid hubby mostly. I sent support letters from family but any specific help will be appreciated.

Thanks
Asslamu alaykum tinkutiny,

We’re in the same boat. I also had a daughter born in Canada and am residing temp with hubby in PK. It's the only way to remain a family.

Photocopy is good enough this is an important document and if CHC misplaces it... it will be difficult to replace right away. As far as financials I provided a letter from my uncle stating that he will support us for the first 6 months if we needed it when my husband came to Canada. In Sha Allah I was of some assistance.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
tinkutiny said:
Hello again

Asslamu Alaykum tinkutiny,

Not sure which link your using. You may want to use the following and these are questions you need to respond to

Notes form - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Consent form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Information for consent form
1.in your name (principle applicant name)
2.spouse (sponsors name)
3. designated individual (sponsor)
5. your signature (principle applicant
spouse signature (sponsor)

jatt123

Jun 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2013
AOR Received.
July 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2014
niana.j said:
can you share the template so that we can all use it too..guys lets all do it..daily...thx :mad:
Here comes, my today pack of frustration :D
"My name is *****. I am a Canadian citizen. I belong to *****. First I appreciate your efforts for party and excellent political career. Being MP of my region, I want to have your attention towards a specific issue. I am married and my husband belongs to Pakistan. (that is not against law or constitution of Canada, if it is, tell me with reference). The processing time for visa for Pakistani applicants is very high. HIGH would not be appropriate, it is extra ordinary intentionally prolonged). The Indians are getting their visas in 3-4 months but we are getting in 32 months. I asked this question from different Canadian officials. They give back a GENERIC REPLY that was it is taking too long in Pakistan for Back ground and security checks. But this is just a reply for reply sake which can only serve a purpose of replying an email but not satisfying us. I have two reply of this thing. The same back ground checks used to be made before 2011. When condition of Pakistan were more worst. And the time, time line was even 6 months. The second reply is, the USA and UK are working and doing same things in 3-4 moths in Pakistan then why can't CIC Islamabad.
an other logic they give is the NUMBER of APPLICANTS. That is an other wrong reply. The applicants of Pakistan are not even 20% compared to China and India who have way less processing time.

This is really the intentional delay by conservative government. Due to following 2 reasons;

1. They want to discourage Pakistanis to marry back home (that is a clear hit on our cultural values, because it is our culture to marry our cousins and marry in our home land and hence a violation of Constitution of Canada which ask to respect of every citizen's culture; section 15 of Canada Charter of Rights and Freedom.
2. Present government has a highly biased attitude towards a particular people (Pakistani Canadians). This intentional delay is a proof of it.(Again violation of constitution)
I may admit that the Canadian government may not have some good relations with Pakistan but this attitude is not effecting Pakistani government. Believe me, even if you take the time to 10 years, Pakistani government won't bother. who will get effected? WE, CANADIANS, who pay tax, who respect law.
Please don't tell the me again the million times repeated stories like staff shortage or security concerns. I have replied this earlier in post. Thousands of couples are suffering. Their matrimonial lives are getting destroyed.
Let me tell you one thing clearly, don't think, Pakistani Canadians are taking it as random. They are full aware of the baisness and talk about this and discuss. They are fully aware the intentional delay and biasness

I hereby request you following;
If you really think Pakistanis should not marry back home, amend the law, do legislation regarding it to put a ban on Canadian citizens to marry in Pakistan. . Make it legal but for God sake don't do it with these un constitutional ways.
If you feel our pain, and you want to solve our problem, raise out voice in parliament and debate it, for us. For God sake. I beg.
I would really be appreciate and would be a loyal voter of the party. God bless you.

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alaykum forum family,

I received my notes this month and in the Medical part of the notes it stated the following
Medical 1
Updated Date: 2013/02/22
Type: Medical
Validity Date: 2014/02/22

Received some mail from Immigration in Canada on Fri Feb 21 2014... In Sha Allah will confirm this week what is written in the letter.

Wondering based on the notes could it be a re medical request? Any insight would be highly appreciated.

ASyed :-\
Okay an update on the mail that I received. From Ottawa it's a receipt to take to the bank to make a payment. The only outstanding payment I have at this time is the RPRF. Not sure if they want me to pay this as their has been no req for a re med for husband.

HELP PLEASE :(

ASyed

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ASyed said:
Okay an update on the mail that I received. From Ottawa it's a receipt to take to the bank to make a payment. The only outstanding payment I have at this time is the RPRF. Not sure if they want me to pay this as their has been no req for a re med for husband.

HELP PLEASE :(

ASyed
Sis if you have not paid RPRF you should pay it now even if they didn't ask you. Because it will save you time later. You can pay the fee online and email receipt to Isalamabad and Ottawa. I didn't pay RPRF either but later they asked me for it with the ppr. I paid online and sent reciept to Islamabad and Ottawa through email. I recieved confirmation from Islamabad in January that the RPRF has been paid.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
Chashmesh said:
Sis if you have not paid RPRF you should pay it now even if they didn't ask you. Because it will save you time later. You can pay the fee online and email receipt to Isalamabad and Ottawa. I didn't pay RPRF either but later they asked me for it with the ppr. I paid online and sent reciept to Islamabad and Ottawa through email. I recieved confirmation from Islamabad in January that the RPRF has been paid.
havent u received ur passport yet ??

Khawaja786

Jan 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2012
Med's Request
May 2013, October 2014
Med's Done....
May 2013
Passport Req..
February 2015
addu123 said:
The following is the reply I got 2 weeks later from Canadian citizenship minister. It's all bull*censored word* reply to my query regarding my wife case.

This is in reply to your e-mail of January 30, 2014, addressed to Mr. Chris Alexander, Minister of Citizenship and Immigration, concerning the status of your wife's application for permanent residence.

We realize that those who have submitted their applications look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable waiting period after applying. We make every effort to deal with the applications we receive in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as we would like.

Maintaining the integrity of our immigration program is a priority of the Government of Canada. Individuals who want to live permanently in Canada must meet certain requirements which include medical, criminality and security clearances. These requirements exist to protect the interests and safety of Canadians. The onus rests on the applicant to prove that he or she has met the requirements for entry to Canada or that admission would not be contrary to legislative requirements.

Family reunification is a priority of CIC. Accordingly, every effort is made to complete the processing of partner and spousal applications as quickly as possible. However, it is a two-step process. The sponsor must be assessed against the requirements of sponsorship and the foreign national being sponsored must be assessed against the statutory requirements of being in good health and of good character. In addition, the visa officer must be satisfied that the applicant is admissible to Canada, and, in the case of spouses and partners, that the relationship is genuine and not entered into for immigration purposes only.

Current statistics based on historical processing date indicates that officers at the Islamabad office are finalizing 80% of applications in this category in approximately 32 months from the date of receipt of the completed application. Therefore, it appears that your wife's application is proceeding normally with no unexpected or unwarranted delays. Please be assured that officers will contact you or your spouse should additional information, documentation or a personal interview be required.

Information on processing times can be found at: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp.

We hope that this information is helpful.

Y. Levesque
Ministerial Enquiries Division

This electronic address is not available for reply.

This (above red text) is big insult :eek: :eek: :eek: and "BS from Ministry" for Canadian Citizen who pays taxes and follow law.

We are badly struck :mad:.....no sign of help!

They are acting as it is normal because they know......this is they want.