+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

tinkutiny

May 28, 2012
thanks for your help.

sorry to sound dumb but in the consent form when it asks for a consent letter, I attach the pdf format right?

also when it asks whose information are you requesting..is it sponsor's only or sponsor and sponsored both? which one should I select?

thanks
ASyed said:
Asslamu Alaykum tinkutiny,

Not sure which link your using. You may want to use the following and these are questions you need to respond to

Notes form - https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do
Consent form - http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5744E.pdf

Information for consent form
1.in your name (principle applicant name)
2.spouse (sponsors name)
3. designated individual (sponsor)
5. your signature (principle applicant
spouse signature (sponsor)

ASyed :)

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
tinkutiny said:
Wa laikum Salam ASyed

you are always so prompt in your replies. thank you for that. I sent photocopy for now. is there a possibility to share the support letter? you can remove personal info and maybe private message me. if you think it's ok to do so.

thanks
Jazak Allah tinkutiny for your kind words... for me it's important to be helpful asap I don't want to be the cause of additional unwanted stress.

No worries please see your inbox for letter. If anyone else requires a copy I'd be happy to share.

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Rabia ali said:
Please pray for me soon CHC send me a passport request and my wife case
Hey, what is your timeline and are you afghan?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
tinkutiny said:
thanks for your help.

sorry to sound dumb but in the consent form when it asks for a consent letter, I attach the pdf format right?

also when it asks whose information are you requesting..is it sponsor's only or sponsor and sponsored both? which one should I select?

thanks
no worries... and no question sounds dumb

Yes please attach pdf format.

Not sure where it says that but I think I said both that way you will see notes pertaining your background checks and your husbands... if I'm incorrect anyone else please correct me

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
I wanted to know what was happening to my Wife's sponsorship file, because there has not been any update since i received the 1st stage approval letter back in September, 2012.

I called my local MP about a month ago, and left him a voice-mail. His Assistant emailed me back after 2 days. Below is her email response.

"Checking the processing time on the immigration website, it takes 31 months to process a complete package.

Until that time is reached our office is unable to inquire about a file unless there is a definite problem.

I know it is a long wait but there are thousands of applications in the system waiting to be processed.

I hope this information will be helpful."
I was very surprise to see this response :eek:. This clearly means that MP is not Willing to help.
Can any one respective members here advise me what steps i should take next? Help is greatly appreciated.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
dsoul said:
I wanted to know what was happening to my Wife's sponsorship file, because there has not been any update since i received the 1st stage approval letter back in September, 2012.

I called my local MP about a month ago, and left him a voice-mail. His Assistant emailed me back after 2 days. Below is her email response.

I was very surprise to see this response :eek:. This clearly means that MP is not Willing to help.
Can any one respective members here advise me what steps i should take next? Help is greatly appreciated.
That's all u can expect from these guys.... they're useless... Best way would be to order ur GCMS notes.... that will give u the clearest picture of your application.... check ASyed's post a few posts above yours.... she gives all the instructions on how to order them.... there is also a video on youtube that walks u through the application

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I can see there are plenty of ppl on here that are becoming frustrated.... I think we can all agree that the CIC is not going to help.... ditto for the MPs...

The only option I see is to go to the media.... i'm sure most of us on here must know of journalists.... we might even have journalists on this forum...... we need to make such a big deal of this issue that it gets on the front pages on every newspaper in Canada.... thats the only way this govt will do n e thing.... I urge us all to send emails to all local TV channels.... they're always looking for story ideas.... Let the media conduct an investigation about wuts happening at CHC-ISL n why there have been so many delays

Parri

Sep 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
10-2012
File Transfer...
Feb 2014 to londonvia gcms notes
Med's Request
witing
Med's Done....
may 2012
Interview........
allah na karay
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
soon insha allah
LANDED..........
very soon :)
ASyed said:
Jazak Allah tinkutiny for your kind words... for me it's important to be helpful asap I don't want to be the cause of additional unwanted stress.

No worries please see your inbox for letter. If anyone else requires a copy I'd be happy to share.

plz inbox me too i also has 14 months old boy and want to wake them up

dsoul

Star Member
Dec 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad / London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 06, 2012
Doc's Request.
May 13, 2014
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2012
File Transfer...
Apr 23, 2013
Med's Done....
May 05, 2012 (EXPIRED)
Passport Req..
July 01, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 08, 2014
LANDED..........
Aug 08, 2014
mrashid123 said:
That's all u can expect from these guys.... they're useless... Best way would be to order ur GCMS notes.... that will give u the clearest picture of your application.... check ASyed's post a few posts above yours.... she gives all the instructions on how to order them.... there is also a video on youtube that walks u through the application
Thank you so much Mrashid. I will order them. I may need some more help. will let you guys know. Thanks for all the help.

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
3 days left till they will update quaterly Processing Time :-\ dnt know wht they gonna do this timee situations is really not good right now ??? !

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
Syed Muhammad Asim said:
3 days left till they will update quaterly Processing Time :-\ dnt know wht they gonna do this timee situations is really not good right now ??? !
Watever timeline they ll give it doesnt matter at all
Its totally a shit... They never care for timeline they just hold our files and forget

Just pray for best
Thats all

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
The worst thing about the timeline increase is that you automatically fall under that category no matter what your timeline was before at time of application.

I for example was at 23 months upon application, unfortunately, I'm in 32 months now since it doesn't matter about the past....

Syed Muhammad Asim said:

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
I just took a quick look through New Delhi thread.... there r many ppl on there who are still waiting for their passports back with visa (ND sends PPR near the beginning of the process).... I see a lot of cases from Oct/Nov 2012 that are still waiting.....

I just wanted to point this out cuz many of us on here seem to have this misconception that Canadian govt favours India over Pak (typical mentality of most pakis).... We need to stop comparing ourselves to others!.... has anyone noticed the timelines for US.... they're longer than a year (26 for LA, 22 for NY)... Tel-Aviv (Can govt is seen to favour Israel) is at 10 months!.... even some African countries have long timelines... so its not only limited to Pak n other muslim countries.... CIC is having problems all across the board!... Marriage fraud is not only limited to Pak n India n China... its a bigger problem from other countries such as Cuba n Mexico... even Europe there have been many marriage fraud cases... there have been many stories in newspapers bout marriage fraud from countries NOT including India or Pak

Bottom line is CIC is having problems all across the board n there needs to be an investigation about wuts going on there!

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Yes, there is also a problem in Manila, Philippines where passport aren't returned for approx 6-7 months...

mrashid123 said:
I just took a quick look through New Delhi thread.... there r many ppl on there who are still waiting for their passports back with visa (ND sends PPR near the beginning of the process).... I see a lot of cases from Oct/Nov 2012 that are still waiting.....

I just wanted to point this out cuz many of us on here seem to have this misconception that Canadian govt favours India over Pak (typical mentality of most pakis).... We need to stop comparing ourselves to others!.... has anyone noticed the timelines for US.... they're longer than a year (26 for LA, 22 for NY)... Tel-Aviv (Can govt is seen to favour Israel) is at 10 months!.... even some African countries have long timelines... so its not only limited to Pak n other muslim countries.... CIC is having problems all across the board!... Marriage fraud is not only limited to Pak n India n China... its a bigger problem from other countries such as Cuba n Mexico... even Europe there have been many marriage fraud cases... there have been many stories in newspapers bout marriage fraud from countries NOT including India or Pak

Bottom line is CIC is having problems all across the board n there needs to be an investigation about wuts going on there!

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
can somebody give me the link of that spreadsheet where CHC breaks down all the files that are processed.
it tell you how many files were done within 10, 15, 20 months kinda thing