Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Glow said:
i have received my pp with visa stamping!!!!!!! :D
Congratulations to you and all the best in Canada also Welcome To Canada and may Allah bless you both to Eternity In Sha Allah and please pray my husband gets PPR In Sha Allah

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

well, i can't even get to my notes since my medical results was indicated and that was like 6 months ago and since then the system says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have: •sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

i have tried with my application number, UCI number and reciept number. All the info is correct and I get nothing except the above.

wa Salaam,
laghmani
Hi laghmani,

I think u didn't understand wut i was talking about.... I wasn't talking about ur ecase.... although its odd that u can't log into it... i'm sure ur entering something wrong.... make sure u enter the sponsor's info NOT ur spouse's..... if that doesn't work call CIC at their toll free number n they will help u reset it... its possible they made a mistake while they were putting ur info into their system...

ecase only tells u the current status n many times it doesn't get updated as regularly.... wut u need to order r the GCMS notes.... i'm sure u've seen the discussions on here about it for a long time.... These notes will have more details about ur case.... they will even have notes by the visa officer thats assigned to ur case.... so it might b worth ordering it.... have a look through previous posts on how to order it

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
newb003 said:
yeah that's true, we didn't have a formal rukhsati but we did live together for 5 days before I had to leave for Canada again in Jan 2012...and we have pictures of that but I don't know if that will be sufficient...nonetheless i can tell them we lived together between Jan 2013 and Feb 2013 (and i have pictures to prove this) which should help with the cohabitation issue
Newb003,

I think the best option would b to go over to Pakistan n do a formal rukhsati with lots of pics n submit those as proof that u had the rukhsati.... it seems like that would b the most straightforward way of going about it..... cuz that's wut i think the visa officers r used to seeing in other applications.... I know of some cases that did that.... otherwise they may call u in for an interview which could delay things further

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
mrashid123 said:
Newb003,

I think the best option would b to go over to Pakistan n do a formal rukhsati with lots of pics n submit those as proof that u had the rukhsati.... it seems like that would b the most straightforward way of going about it..... cuz that's wut i think the visa officers r used to seeing in other applications.... I know of some cases that did that.... otherwise they may call u in for an interview which could delay things further
but remedical is a positive sign isnt it? if they had any doubts they would ask about the genuineness of relationship or wouldnt send the remed as i was going through timeline of many people who are in interview q or got interview call had medical later or no medical just saying

Hafsa

Jan 4, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,
I am a Permenant Canadian Resident and just got married a few days ago in Pakistan and now going back in couple of days.. I am just wondering Do I need to attach my husband's medical check and police check with the application or should i wait for the instruction for both of them...

So cogfused!!1

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hafsa said:
HI,
I am a Permenant Canadian Resident and just got married a few days ago in Pakistan and now going back in couple of days.. I am just wondering Do I need to attach my husband's medical check and police check with the application or should i wait for the instruction for both of them...

So cogfused!!1
Follow the check list as is and there should be no confusion.

And, yes, you have to attach medical and police report when you file the application.

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
looks like the week ended with not a lot of good news

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Glow said:
i have received my pp with visa stamping!!!!!!! :D
Congratulations:D finally you got it. Have a happy life Enjoy it.
So happy for you guys. GLOW more now.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
waiting110 said:
looks like the week ended with not a lot of good news
Generally I feel December is slow all around due to people taking vacations, etc. It's the best time to take vacation as you get 3 statutory holidays (xmas, boxing day, new years). The full pace will likely start in the second week of January again.

Just my assumption, hope I'm wrong :).

Glow

Nov 27, 2013
Chashmesh said:
Congratulations:D finally you got it. Have a happy life Enjoy it.
So happy for you guys. GLOW more now.
haha thank you everyone. May you guys also share good news soon with us. :)

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Just got my GCMS notes....all I could gather was that the security & criminality check has not even started. When will my turn come!!!!

shamajawad

Dec 2, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014 London
Med's Request
re-medical: November 2014
Passport Req..
1st December
VISA ISSUED...
soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon In Sha Allah
Is it true that there is an office in New Delhi... so it is mean that our file could go to New Delhi?

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hafsa said:
HI,

So cogfused!!1
Hafsa,

Pls make sure u read through the guide online (CIC webiste) that tells u how to fill out the application.... it would b worthwhile to prepare ur application while ur still in Pak with ur husband cuz u will need mostly his signatures on the forms.... u will also need a lot of his original documentation so take those along with u when go back to Canada..... It will delay the filing of ur application if ur husband has to courier all his documents to u n theres more of a chance things could get lost.... so best thing is to prepare it while ur there with him....

U DO need to submit both police clearance n medical with ur application... it would b wise to get those done before u leave

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
kman said:
Generally I feel December is slow all around due to people taking vacations, etc. It's the best time to take vacation as you get 3 statutory holidays (xmas, boxing day, new years). The full pace will likely start in the second week of January again.

Just my assumption, hope I'm wrong :).
kman,

CHC-ISB does not employ Canadians... in fact the visa officers r all Pakistanis.... someone on here posted job ads for positions at CHC-ISB from local Pakistani newspapers..... If u go on the CHC-ISB website (someone also posted that link) u will see all the days of the year that they are closed.... christmas, boxing day n new year's day r off.... BUT they have a quota to meet for 2013 (as someone posted on this forum).... n they r far off that quota since most of the year there was a strike so they have picked up the slack over the last couple months of the year.... I hope n pray to Allah that He eases this wait for all of us Inshallah n we all hear good news before the year is finished! Inshallah!!

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
shamajawad said:
Is it true that there is an office in New Delhi... so it is mean that our file could go to New Delhi?
shamajawad,

Maybe the more experienced folks on this forum can shed a brighter light on this.... but from wut I've seen the New Delhi office processes all the results of all the Medicals that are completed in Pakistan