September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
newb003 said:
currently the e-case is still stays "application received" and it's been like that since September 2012, even after remed request
ok,did u submitted PRRF??Did u book appointment of medical?
when u received ppr then must tell me.

Wait_Jul2011

Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
Jul-2011
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
waiting
I need help!

passport for immigration visa sent last week Friday. I haven't received passport back. medical is expiring on dec 13.

The whole process made be stupid

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Try to verify everything. It can just be a stupid mistake that you may be out looking. I never heard of a case where ecas just disappears. Unless, you agree to hide your information.

Asalaam malikum,

I have tried everything its just not letting me check.

Wa Salaam
Laghmani

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Two weeks ago someone else was complaining about the same issue. Turned out that she was entering Date Of Birth incorrectly and interchanged month with day.

laghmani said:
Try to verify everything. It can just be a stupid mistake that you may be out looking. I never heard of a case where ecas just disappears. Unless, you agree to hide your information.

Asalaam malikum,

I have tried everything its just not letting me check.

Wa Salaam
Laghmani

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
The tracking numbers that forum member is putting are wrong to some extent as these are the new TCS Numbers since 2 weeks. Here are the new ones that I have been since November 28/13

start with these numbers as they are up to 23010505101 to 23010505401 as of
December 04,2013.
Sorry but I thought you all knew the tracking numbers. I pray you get answers, approvals and request for PPR In Sha Allah. As well please pray for my husband to get PPR In Sha Allah as well as all the the others waiting In Sha Allah. May Allah help us all In Sha Allah...

Guddu1

Star Member
Apr 30, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2012
Doc's Request.
January 2014
File Transfer...
August 2012
Med's Request
February 2014
Med's Done....
March 2014
Passport Req..
April 2014
i have a question from those who have recd re-medical and ppr...
from what email address does both requests come ??

thanks !

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
salam guys i have a question what if someone is prescribed to take medicine and traveling to canada for the first time what he should do then, can he bring the medicine to canada or will he have to buy it from here? but here they need prescription can he get medicine from here by showing his home country's prescription plz guide.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam, you can bring your medication but I tell you one thing the meds are better in Canada as I'm told by doctors here that most of the meds in Pakistan is fake. Just be careful In Sha Allah

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
whitecloud said:
salam guys i have a question what if someone is prescribed to take medicine and traveling to canada for the first time what he should do then, can he bring the medicine to canada or will he have to buy it from here? but here they need prescription can he get medicine from here by showing his home country's prescription plz guide.
u can take ur medicine with u along with prescription from ur home country's dr...i suggest take ur medicine coz if we r use to of paki medicines we wont get better from canadian or US medicines ...

humye naqli ki adat hai aslye asar nahe karte :D

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MRS SAM said:
u can take ur medicine with u along with prescription from ur home country's dr...i suggest take ur medicine coz if we r use to of paki medicines we wont get better from canadian or US medicines ...

humye naqli ki adat hai aslye asar nahe karte :D
lol
:D

Feb 19, 2012
whitecloud said:
You can bring in medication; I am speaking from expereince, for my wife has done has done that on her TRV.

But they don't honor any international or overseas prescriptions; in fact, even eye exam results/prescriptions are not valid.

Good Luck

Feb 19, 2012
Guddu1 said:
i have a question from those who have recd re-medical and ppr...
from what email address does both requests come ??

thanks !
In my case, the PPR came from ISBADIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca; in fact, I only accidentallycame across it in my Spam folder; so make a point to check such folders on a regular basis.

The Re-med was from Do Not Reply Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca

Good Luck

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
thank you for your response, another thing that is bothering me is for how many months should I bring my medicine as I dont know when I will be able to see a Canadian doctor after I land. is it ok if i bring the supply of more then 6 months to be on safe side.
do the border service officer have any objection on that? i mean is it legal. Any experienced advice is really appreciated.

i'm sorry i'm eating your brain but i really need to know.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
whitecloud said:
thank you for your response, another thing that is bothering me is for how many months should I bring my medicine as I dont know when I will be able to see a Canadian doctor after I land. is it ok if i bring the supply of more then 6 months to be on safe side.
do the border service officer have any objection on that? i mean is it legal. Any experienced advice is really appreciated.

i'm sorry i'm eating your brain but i really need to know.
Salam, yes but get a letter from your doctor I come here to Pakistan with 3 to 6 month suppy so no problem just pack it in luggage that is stored along with a letter and keep it with your Pass Port and with you ticket as well and Welcome to Canada May you have a safe trip and may you both have a long happy marriage together to Eternity In Sha Allah... Please pray for my husband that they request his Pass Port as well as Pray for the others In Sha Allah..................Micmac101

whitecloud

May 11, 2013
micmac101 said:
Salam, yes but get a letter from your doctor I come here to Pakistan with 3 to 6 month suppy so no problem just pack it in luggage that is stored along with a letter and keep it with your Pass Port and with you ticket as well and Welcome to Canada May you have a safe trip and may you both have a long happy marriage together to Eternity In Sha Allah... Please pray for my husband that they request his Pass Port as well as Pray for the others In Sha Allah..................Micmac101
wsalam, thanks for your kind wishes, whenever i see you on this thread i always pray for you i wish not tomorrow but today your husband get the passport request inshallah (swt) u have waited for such a long time, u rightfully deserve it.
May Allah reduce the waiting time for all of our forum members and others and increase our patience.