+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2012 -2013

Chashmesh

Jul 31, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hazrat Ali (R.A) se kissi ne pocha, Kay jabh hamari kismet pehle se hi likh di gaye hai, tu dua Ka Kia faida?
Ap ne farmaya ; ke ho sakta hai k kismet mein yehie likha ho k dua mangnay per milay ga.

A friend sent me this msg. I thought I should share with you guys. Keep praying.

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
newb003 said:
Oh ok cool, we'll add the days we spent together after marriage, even if it's only 5 days and also I visited her for 6 weeks between Jan 2013 and Feb 2013 so we'll definitely add that too.

and yeah she got this as an email.

and our Timeline is:

Applied July 2012
File Transferred in Sept 2012
Got remed request and this email this month Dec 2013

so yeah I'm just happy there some movement now with the case...the past year has been stressful with all this suspense lol
Hi newboo3,

You can give them the date of cohabitation but wut will u provide them if they ask for photographs of rukhsati?.... since u didn't have a formal rukhsati i would say the visa officer will have reason to question it.... if u can somehow explain that rukhsati will b done once visa is granted.... i'm not sure how that will go over with them.... wut does everyone else think bout this??

mrashid123

Nov 8, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2012
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
27-06-2012
File Transfer...
~ July 2013 (after receiving my Originals)
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
21-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2014!!! (Soo relieved!! Alhamd!!)
LANDED..........
14-03-2014!! (Happiest day of my life!! :):)
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

I am looking to see how tcs works. My wife's case is in islamabad and i am waiting for visa to be stamped and they have my passport since june 20/2013.

Wa Salaam,
Laghmani
laghmani,

I don't think finding out bout TCS is going to help in ur case... cuz more than likely ur wife's passport with visa hasn't been given to them yet.... wut do ur gcms notes say?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

well, i can't even get to my notes sice my medical results was indicated and that was like 6 months ago and since then the system says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have: •sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

i have tried with my application number, UCI number and reciept number. All the info is correct and I get nothing except the above.

wa Salaam,
laghmani

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
CONGRATULATIONS. Today on Dec 5 your wife got email for re-medical??Could you please tell me what date of July when you applied?bcoz I also applied in July 2012, but still waiting..
yeah! she got an email asking to do re-med today, and I applied July 11, 2012

Waiting2013

Star Member
Jul 9, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
mrashid123 said:
Hi newboo3,

You can give them the date of cohabitation but wut will u provide them if they ask for photographs of rukhsati?.... since u didn't have a formal rukhsati i would say the visa officer will have reason to question it.... if u can somehow explain that rukhsati will b done once visa is granted.... i'm not sure how that will go over with them.... wut does everyone else think bout this??
IMHO, no need to complicate matters by explaining that rukhsati will be done on visa issuance etc that is more likely to raise red flags and in actual rukhsati did take place. I would suggest explaining the actual situation that he lived with her wife for this and this period at her home as he does not have any family home there

regards

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrashid123 said:
Hi newboo3,

yeah that's true, we didn't have a formal rukhsati but we did live together for 5 days before I had to leave for Canada again in Jan 2012...and we have pictures of that but I don't know if that will be sufficient...nonetheless i can tell them we lived together between Jan 2013 and Feb 2013 (and i have pictures to prove this) which should help with the cohabitation issue

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
asalaam malikum,

well, i can't even get to my notes since my medical results was indicated and that was like 6 months ago and since then the system says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have: •sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);

i have tried with my application number, UCI number and reciept number. All the info is correct and I get nothing except the above.

wa Salaam,
laghmani

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
newb003 said:
it was like 4am (toronto time)
Thanks... Yeah from other members who received remed, it usually comes between 2-3pm pst and ppr is typically around 10am pst.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
W.salam

Try to verify everything. It can just be a stupid mistake that you may be out looking. I never heard of a case where ecas just disappears. Unless, you agree to hide your information.

laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

well, i can't even get to my notes since my medical results was indicated and that was like 6 months ago and since then the system says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

wa Salaam,
laghmani

u.incredible

Oct 4, 2013
Visa Office......
First Islamabad, second London
App. Filed.......
July, 2012
Doc's Request.
First from Islamabad in January, 2014. Second from London in August, 2014
AOR Received.
September, 2012
File Transfer...
October, 2012
Med's Request
September, 2014
Med's Done....
October, 2014
Passport Req..
December, 2014
LANDED..........
March, 2015
newb003 said:
yeah! she got an email asking to do re-med today, and I applied July 11, 2012
Oh really?good,I applied on july 10,2012 but im still waiting since sep 2012.
when U received AOR??Did ur ecase status change??before n after whats showing on ur status??

newb003

Star Member
Dec 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
u.incredible said:
Oh really?good,I applied on july 10,2012 but im still waiting since sep 2012.
when U received AOR??Did ur ecase status change??before n after whats showing on ur status??
currently the e-case is still stays "application received" and it's been like that since September 2012, even after remed request