Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
mrashid123 said:
kman,

CHC-ISB does not employ Canadians... in fact the visa officers r all Pakistanis.... someone on here posted job ads for positions at CHC-ISB from local Pakistani newspapers..... If u go on the CHC-ISB website (someone also posted that link) u will see all the days of the year that they are closed.... christmas, boxing day n new year's day r off.... BUT they have a quota to meet for 2013 (as someone posted on this forum).... n they r far off that quota since most of the year there was a strike so they have picked up the slack over the last couple months of the year.... I hope n pray to Allah that He eases this wait for all of us Inshallah n we all hear good news before the year is finished! Inshallah!!
Insha'Allah what you say comes true!

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
There are 15 working days left in December. Modest calculation would be 450 (15 days x 30 parcels) CHC-ISB parcels until the year end.

Lets wait and see who those lucky ones are!

ranjha01

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
yea hopefully... a lot of PPR!!!

mrTwoCents said:
There are 15 working days left in December. Modest calculation would be 450 (15 days x 30 parcels) CHC-ISB parcels until the year end.

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrTwoCents said:

mrTwoCents kee Jai Ho!

I hope they send out re-med, etc. emails regularly as well till the end of this year

abidajs

Star Member
Jun 23, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1 aug 2012
AOR Received.
Gt approval 12 oct 2012
Med's Done....
3 july 2012 expired
Interview........
IN SHAA ALLAH NOT
Passport Req..
IN SHAA ALLAH SOON
mrTwoCents said:

Hey hv u sent voluntarily proofs of relationshp? Hw many times u sent?

Thanks

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
Believe me or not. I never sent anything or contacted them after the day I sent my wife's application. However, I took my sweet time completing the application.

abidajs said:
Hey hv u sent voluntarily proofs of relationshp? Hw many times u sent?

Thanks

jerry84

Oct 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/17/2012
File Transfer...
09/28/2012 to Isb 04/24/2014 to London
Med's Request
01/30/2014 -Add. Forms + RePCC + ReMed, Nov 2014 Add.Forms + RePCC
Med's Done....
Med extension Req - 01/05/2015, Repeat X-Rays 02/16/2015
Passport Req..
28/03/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/04/2015

shamajawad

Dec 2, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 2013
File Transfer...
January 2014 London
Med's Request
re-medical: November 2014
Passport Req..
1st December
VISA ISSUED...
soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
soon In Sha Allah
mrashid123 said:
shamajawad,

Maybe the more experienced folks on this forum can shed a brighter light on this.... but from wut I've seen the New Delhi office processes all the results of all the Medicals that are completed in Pakistan

Thank you

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Unless, it stated the these parcels are coming out of the chc spousal cases specifically. CHC does also send out parcels regarding and not limited too; TRV (acceptance/rejection/add doc), refugee case, visit visa for family (supervisa), docs related to student visa, business related visa to canada, official/diplomatic visa related to canada. Work permit visa. I'm just wondering that these 450 odd parcels include only spouse related?. I don't think so because my aunt got a chc parcel via tcs also related to family visit visa and my brother in law got chc parcel via tcs for business related visa.

mrTwoCents said:

Syed Muhammad Asim

Nov 26, 2013
Karachi
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 2012
Doc's Request.
September 2013
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
June 2012
Med's Request
Nov 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 2013
Passport Req..
September 2014
VISA ISSUED...
November 2014
LANDED..........
November 2014
hubby chubby said:
Unless, it stated the these parcels are coming out of the chc spousal cases specifically. CHC does also send out parcels regarding and not limited too; TRV (acceptance/rejection/add doc), refugee case, visit visa for family (supervisa), docs related to student visa, business related visa to canada, official/diplomatic visa related to canada. Work permit visa. I'm just wondering that these 450 odd parcels include only spouse related?. I don't think so because my aunt got a chc parcel via tcs also related to family visit visa and my brother in law got chc parcel via tcs for business related visa.
Not just for spouse cases specifically ! bt they sent emails most of the time now ! for Medical Request n PPR so Hope for good :) ..

wait123

Star Member
Nov 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
June 2014
Med's Request
June 2014
Med's Done....
June 2014
Passport Req..
July 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2014
laghmani said:
asalaam malikum,

well, i can't even get to my notes since my medical results was indicated and that was like 6 months ago and since then the system says " We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:
•Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
•This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not begun processing it yet. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
•At this time, you may use this on-line service if you have: •sponsored a member of the family class;
•applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
•applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
•applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
•applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
•applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
•applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
•applied to resume Canadian citizenship.

i have tried with my application number, UCI number and reciept number. All the info is correct and I get nothing except the above.

wa Salaam,
laghmani
I believe last time whenever you checked the status on website, you may have mistakenly checked the box which says "Please remove the ability for me or anyone else to view the status of my application and address information on this Web site. "

You can get it reset by calling the Toll free number from Canada

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum,

Well, i called them but they provided me a client id for me to check. it worked but it only states in process.

Wa Salaam,
Laghmani

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum,

Well, i called them but they provided me a client id for me to check. it worked but it only states in process.

Wa Salaam,
Laghmani
What is in process date bro?

ASyed

Jun 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2012
AOR Received.
Dec 2012
File Transfer...
ISL April 2013 then LON May 2014 add doc req May 2014 now PPR1 req April 2015
Med's Request
April 21 2015
Interview........
June 2015
VISA ISSUED...
DENIED VISA on June 22 2015
Glow said:
i have received my pp with visa stamping!!!!!!! :D
Asslamulaikum Glow,

Congratulations in sha Allah you have a safe trip to Canada and may Allah swt bless you with a happy healthy wealthy life with your family.

ASyed :)

mrTwoCents

Aug 27, 2012
I am not saying that I dont agree with it. In fact this is very clear that it consists of all chc deliveries including what you have just mentioned. There is no way of knowing what tcs parcel contains. Unless there is another way, this is the best we can do when monitoring chc parcels. I am open for suggestions :)

hubby chubby said: