Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
Kasam_se said:
Indians and Chinese ain't Muslims. My point was they're biased against Pakistanis because of our religion.
First its so sad to get that 29 months thing...this is too much.... i am hurt.....what else we can do...?...nothing..but Pray...
Please guys dont get down..trust me this time is not for you guys,,,this is the max time that they can take if your case has some issues mostly with Nikah only cases, i am talking about Nikah only , not for Nikah plus Rukhsati ppl. People who does nikah on telephone and never go back.....
I am in the same boat as you guys are and ALHAMDULILLAH i got that Re Med + Passport request, so stay calm Inshallah they are working on that and every one will get these requests soon..... i dont know about others but for me this is the right time for my wife to come in, this the right time that i can afford to start my life...what i am trying to say ALLAH knows better and he always know the best..and will always do best for you guys..just trust ALLAH....

the rest about Canada Goverment and their policies,,i agree that it hurts and they shouldnt treat their citiizens like that but i would blame more to Pakistan goverment. i have worked with the Pakistani Consulate here and trust me the reason i had stop working with them is just coz of them being lazy and losers, they do nothing...I know people from Minsitry of commerce who are here to promote Pakistan's Buisness in Canada, in their 4 years of work they didnt even sell a needle...didnt bring any buisness in canada....same our foreighn office in Pakistan..they dont speak for their people, they even have no idea how their citizens are going through in differnet countries..
Its not about muslim and any religion..India have more muslims then Pakistan have, even China is big in Muslim Population too..and All the arab countries..Turkey and other countries in Arab are still very good with their timeline, on the other side countries like South Africa , Russia still have long waiting time..so trust me we should not bring that Muslim Card in it..it has nothing to do with that otherwise Indian muslim and chinese muslims would have to deal with this crap too but they dont...its just the Relation with the countries...UAE had really good timeline but the moment Canada and UAE had issues (Emirates Airline Vs Army Base), Canada had increased their waiting time..

so please stay Calm and keep praying,,,they are working on each and every file but its just our staff in Pakistan bit lazy and then we have strong security checks ..and INSHALLAH you will not deal with this 29 months waiting time...

please every one order your notes if you are over a year, by that you will get idea what and where your file is..i got it in Faburary and it was good to know that my file came back to Islamabad in November....so order it and sit relax and wait for the right time....

trust ALLAH...when i say that dont just take it as words...just feel that..Believe that and then rest leave it on HIM...

i will and always have Prayed for you...

Let me know for any help.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Tracking Numbers for May 15/13

TCS TRACKING # 23009665387 to 23009665437

I pray everyone gets some good news In Sha Allah and I pray Allah helps us all In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Mehr said:
First its so sad to get that 29 months thing...this is too much.... i am hurt.....what else we can do...?...nothing..but Pray...
Please guys dont get down..trust me this time is not for you guys,,,this is the max time that they can take if your case has some issues mostly with Nikah only cases, i am talking about Nikah only , not for Nikah plus Rukhsati ppl. People who does nikah on telephone and never go back.....
I am in the same boat as you guys are and ALHAMDULILLAH i got that Re Med + Passport request, so stay calm Inshallah they are working on that and every one will get these requests soon..... i dont know about others but for me this is the right time for my wife to come in, this the right time that i can afford to start my life...what i am trying to say ALLAH knows better and he always know the best..and will always do best for you guys..just trust ALLAH....

the rest about Canada Goverment and their policies,,i agree that it hurts and they shouldnt treat their citiizens like that but i would blame more to Pakistan goverment. i have worked with the Pakistani Consulate here and trust me the reason i had stop working with them is just coz of them being lazy and losers, they do nothing...I know people from Minsitry of commerce who are here to promote Pakistan's Buisness in Canada, in their 4 years of work they didnt even sell a needle...didnt bring any buisness in canada....same our foreighn office in Pakistan..they dont speak for their people, they even have no idea how their citizens are going through in differnet countries..
Its not about muslim and any religion..India have more muslims then Pakistan have, even China is big in Muslim Population too..and All the arab countries..Turkey and other countries in Arab are still very good with their timeline, on the other side countries like South Africa , Russia still have long waiting time..so trust me we should not bring that Muslim Card in it..it has nothing to do with that otherwise Indian muslim and chinese muslims would have to deal with this crap too but they dont...its just the Relation with the countries...UAE had really good timeline but the moment Canada and UAE had issues (Emirates Airline Vs Army Base), Canada had increased their waiting time..

so please stay Calm and keep praying,,,they are working on each and every file but its just our staff in Pakistan bit lazy and then we have strong security checks ..and INSHALLAH you will not deal with this 29 months waiting time...

please every one order your notes if you are over a year, by that you will get idea what and where your file is..i got it in Faburary and it was good to know that my file came back to Islamabad in November....so order it and sit relax and wait for the right time....

trust ALLAH...when i say that dont just take it as words...just feel that..Believe that and then rest leave it on HIM...

I seen your timeline and I wanted to cry. My husband and I applied in Sept 2010 and we still do not have request for his Pass Port how fair is this to us the ones in 2010 that we still wait while all you people are passing us by it does not make any sense at all.

I want to laugh when you say oh your turn will come! How would you feel if you were in our position and we have a few members who Pass Port as been with CHC Islamabad since Nov/12. Tell me or them that this makes sense at all.

As a Canadian citizen it sickens me to see what is happening here in this Country.

First I'm a North American Indian of the MicMac Tribe we own this land called Canada and the rest are all Immigrants. These people who came to my country would have died had we not showed them what to do in order to survive our winters.

Here I am trying to get my husband here in Canada and its like pulling teeth. The ones who say they are working at CHC do not work. They are all civil employees and they sit or walk around all day.

All this makes me sad and angry that we my husband are at the mercy of all this.

I would like to send Harper back where his family came from along with Jason Kenny.

Oh Allah please help us all In Sha Allah

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Kasam_se said:
I think it's a Canadian way of discouraging Pakistanis to get married back home. We're a close knit culture attached to our families back home and Canadian govt wants us to integrate into their 'culture' and 'system'. Everytime a soul from back home comes here they revive our culture again in this country and leads way for our next generation to follow our footsteps. It seems like it's unacceptable to Canadian govt to see us attached to our roots.

That's what I honestly believe. I don't see any other valid reason for these extended timelines.

I also believe it's not going to get better at all. Hopefully we get our loved ones here before it gets close to impossible to get married back home.
InshaAllah, I hope for all of our sakes and sanity that we get reunited with our spouses very soon, and I know it likely won't get any better, just dreaming out loud :(

micmac101 said:
Salam you know I'm a North American Indian of the Micmac Tribe People of the Dawn.

I know exactly what you are feeling as my people go through the same thing each day they live. Its hard enough to face the day the way the Government of Canada treat us. We are the owners of this great land Canada, they would not have survived if my people had not helped them but here they treating all Immigrants like dirt and boy this bothers me.

I pray that soon you will be with your spouse . I know its long but soon In Sha Allah you will sit and laugh at them the workers as there will be so much dust on them from hardly working lol.

I pray that Allah puts you and your spouse together soon In Sha Allah.

We have been married 38 months and this being apart is the hardest right now. I know I'm here visiting but it makes it hard still cause I'm away from my family in Canada. I pray that soon this all works out In Sha Allah
Oh wow! 38 months...I can imagine how unbearable it would be for you and your spouse to have your life put on hold for 38 months and counting. Thank you for the encouragement, and I hope that likewise, you and your spouse InshaAllah are able to get through this process soon.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Mehr said:

congrates on getting passport request,,,i really love ur timeline,,,i hope everyone get such good timeline

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
16 nov 2012 , nekah case only
File Transfer...
8 jan 2013 to isl, and on May transfered to uk
Med's Request
Re medical 22 jan and received repcc addional doc and ppr1 in 13 nov
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Shonagill said:
New timeline is 29 months for Pakistan to process. Updated on April 24):
Oh my god, i hate it :-( :-[

zarab

Jan 30, 2013
hello lovely

did you file application with NIKAH only. I have been advised to have the rukhsati done otherwise there would be inordinate delay

please reply

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
Mehr said:
Please guys dont get down..trust me this time is not for you guys,,,this is the max time that they can take if your case has some issues mostly with Nikah only cases, i am talking about Nikah only , fnot for Nikah plus Rukhsati ppl. People who does nikah on telephone and never go back.....

Its not about muslim and any religion..India have more muslims then Pakistan have, even China is big in Muslim Population too..and All tharabcountries..Turkey and other countries in Arab are still very good with their timeline, on the other side countries like South Africa , Russia still have long waiting time..so trust me we should not bring that Muslim Card in it..it has nothing to do with that otherwise Indian muslim and chinese muslims would have to deal with this crap too but they dont...its just the Relation with the countries...UAE had really good timeline but the moment Canada and UAE had issues (Emirates Airline Vs Army Base), Canada had increased their waiting time..

Hi , thanks for the information and congratulation u got remed,
Any how mine is nekah case only , but my hsband came here we had big party nekah
But my husband mentioned in my application that y we cant do our rukhsati in pakistan that our whole family is in canada and usa.
So my case will take long term too ? :-(

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
zarab said:
hello lovely

did you file application with NIKAH only. I have been advised to have the rukhsati done otherwise there would be inordinate delay
please reply
Well yes zarab mine is nekah only, but my husband came here we had big party nekah , but we cant do our rukhsati here caz our our all family is in canada and usa and we mentioned that in our application too, here in pakistan for whom should. I take my rukhsati ,? Mine and my husband,s family members arent in pakstan

zarab

Jan 30, 2013
CHC_VICTIM said:
you wana hire one of us as a detector or ::)

post the title or give us a background information
its not really acting as detective. The fact is that there have been numerous cases where the parents of the boy give a fairly rosy picture of the person employment/occupation and then enter into nikah for making the paper and nowadays rukhsati also and later the real picture emerges which is fairly gloomy and a lot of regret with the girl and her parents and then to try and find a way out and end up in an unpleasant situation.
in some cases the guy is not willing to tell what he is doing there except that he is resident status.
its only if such unpleasant surprise can be avoided.
pakistani parents are deeply concerned on such predicaments.

Thanks for the reply though.

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
micmac101 said:
I seen your timeline and I wanted to cry. My husband and I applied in Sept 2010 and we still do not have request for his Pass Port how fair is this to us the ones in 2010 that we still wait while all you people are passing us by it does not make any sense at all.

I want to laugh when you say oh your turn will come! How would you feel if you were in our position and we have a few members who Pass Port as been with CHC Islamabad since Nov/12. Tell me or them that this makes sense at all.

As a Canadian citizen it sickens me to see what is happening here in this Country.

First I'm a North American Indian of the MicMac Tribe we own this land called Canada and the rest are all Immigrants. These people who came to my country would have died had we not showed them what to do in order to survive our winters.

Here I am trying to get my husband here in Canada and its like pulling teeth. The ones who say they are working at CHC do not work. They are all civil employees and they sit or walk around all day.

All this makes me sad and angry that we my husband are at the mercy of all this.

I would like to send Harper back where his family came from along with Jason Kenny.

Oh Allah please help us all In Sha Allah
I totally agree with you, and I have all the sympathies for you guys who are waiting for past three years .. This is insane... And I condemn that... But what I explain is the hope.. Which should stay there always.. It's the trust on god.. Who knows every thing and help each and every human on earth regardless of race, religion and color.. My whole speach was just to make every one happy who thinks that thus 29 months will effect thore case.. Again I have all the prays for you
The redt as you said that you are an American Indian , so I can get an idea why this is happening with you .. Before i explain some thing I want you to read this article.. This is one of my best friend story who is here in Canada now and working with me.. I believe you and him have the same issue .. Please read this then you will get an idea
http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/10/15/bc-muslimwife.html

zarab

Jan 30, 2013
Lovely 123

Thank you for the reply.

with the family residing in canada you still dont have resident status that is. All the same i pray it has no hitch and your papers get God Speed.

lovely123

Star Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 oct 2012
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 jan
Interview........
i hope not
Passport Req..
dont know when.
VISA ISSUED...
inshallah
LANDED..........
inshallah
zarab said:
Lovely 123

Thank you for the reply.

with the family residing in canada you still dont have resident status that is. All the same i pray it has no hitch and your papers get God Speed.
Uhh thank u, what is ur timeline?

Mehr

Star Member
Jul 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
HongKong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct, 2012
lovely123 said:
Hi , thanks for the information and congratulation u got remed,
Any how mine is nekah case only , but my hsband came here we had big party nekah
But my husband mentioned in my application that y we cant do our rukhsati in pakistan that our whole family is in canada and usa.
So my case will take long term too ? :-(
I am sorry I won't be able to answer your question but what I know, my cousin had nikah on telephone I believe in 2011 , so when he submitted his file he mentioned that he will go to pakistan after a years and will do rukhsati.. N that is what he did.. Went back n did the proper wedding .. And when he came back to Canada he sent all the proves and stuff to CHC.. N then for him it took only 17 months in total N Now his wife is here . What I am saying if you do nikah n then let then know about rukhsati they don't mind and consider it as a regular marriage .. But if you have done only nikah and no visiting at all takes time.. Coz for them it could be a fake one... If you fall in my cousins category then INSHALLAH you will get done thing soon.. INSHALLAH.. The rest ALLAH knows best .. N what I figured out that this system is so complicated that you can not take any ones example.. In the end what is left is just prays and right time...