Med's Done....
January 05, 2016
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
february 19, 2016 and passport submitted on February 23, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
case refused on 18 sept 2014 won appeal on july 31, 2015
as per tracking no. my file reached to Missisuaga on April 05, 2013. but no AOR yet. can anyone tell me how much time does it take to get AOR.

Wyz

Star Member
Mar 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2011
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 2012, tfr to ISL May 2013
Med's Request
July 2014
Med's Done....
July 2014
Shonagill said:
New timeline is 29 months for Pakistan to process. Updated on April 24):
OH MY GOD! This is ridiculous! I don't even know how to react to this now. Between elections incidents and this 29 months rule...it feels like everything is going against the best things nowadays. I feel like crying...naya Pakistan bhi nahin mila aur upar se 1 month on top of the 28 months until my husband can be with me in a safe and sound environment where I don't have to worry about halaat being bad or his safety...I feel so helpless. I always tell people that, you know, we're all in this together, but for some reason, I feel extremely alone even after knowing that so many others are in the same situation as me, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!??! I've run out of excuses that I make to myself to tell myself that everything will be alright. I was on Youtube the other day, watching videos about soldiers being reunited with their loved ones after they come back from a war, some after 6 months of being away from each other, some after 1 year, and I've seen so many talk shows where hosts reunite families like these. I was sitting there thinking...these families knew what they were getting into and that they were going to be away from each other where the soldier would be on the battleground for this many days where anything can happen and I respect them for doing what they do. BUT I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! I did not sign up for being apart from my husband for 29 MONTHS, I did not sign up for him to be in a place where there is increasingly more violence and his safety is at risk. When I got married, it was not this bad, it was not a battleground then...but now it seems that each and everyday, people there are just praying and hoping that they dodge the bullet today.

May Allah have mercy on us and I urge you all to pray to Allah to have mercy on all people in Pakistan and for peace in our beloved country. I have closed my eyes right now, not because I don't care, but because I can't watch. InshaAllah, I would like nothing more than to reopen my eyes to a peaceful Pakistan one day, where I can take my kids to and raise them there, have them experience the Pakistan that I knew growing up. Once this happens, timelines, sponsorships, all this will become a breeze and the future generations will be fretting on smaller things like the weight of their luggage and the time of arrival of their spouse...not crying over being separated from each other for over 2 years. That's what I want to see.

I'm sorry for ranting, I had to get it out of my system, I'd burst into tears saying all this to anyone in person, so I feel this is the best outlet for me.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
Wyz said:
OH MY GOD! This is ridiculous! I don't even know how to react to this now. Between elections incidents and this 29 months rule...it feels like everything is going against the best things nowadays. I feel like crying...naya Pakistan bhi nahin mila aur upar se 1 month on top of the 28 months until my husband can be with me in a safe and sound environment where I don't have to worry about halaat being bad or his safety...I feel so helpless. I always tell people that, you know, we're all in this together, but for some reason, I feel extremely alone even after knowing that so many others are in the same situation as me, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?!!??! I've run out of excuses that I make to myself to tell myself that everything will be alright. I was on Youtube the other day, watching videos about soldiers being reunited with their loved ones after they come back from a war, some after 6 months of being away from each other, some after 1 year, and I've seen so many talk shows where hosts reunite families like these. I was sitting there thinking...these families knew what they were getting into and that they were going to be away from each other where the soldier would be on the battleground for this many days where anything can happen and I respect them for doing what they do. BUT I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS! I did not sign up for being apart from my husband for 29 MONTHS, I did not sign up for him to be in a place where there is increasingly more violence and his safety is at risk. When I got married, it was not this bad, it was not a battleground then...but now it seems that each and everyday, people there are just praying and hoping that they dodge the bullet today.

May Allah have mercy on us and I urge you all to pray to Allah to have mercy on all people in Pakistan and for peace in our beloved country. I have closed my eyes right now, not because I don't care, but because I can't watch. InshaAllah, I would like nothing more than to reopen my eyes to a peaceful Pakistan one day, where I can take my kids to and raise them there, have them experience the Pakistan that I knew growing up. Once this happens, timelines, sponsorships, all this will become a breeze and the future generations will be fretting on smaller things like the weight of their luggage and the time of arrival of their spouse...not crying over being separated from each other for over 2 years. That's what I want to see.

I'm sorry for ranting, I had to get it out of my system, I'd burst into tears saying all this to anyone in person, so I feel this is the best outlet for me.
I think it's a Canadian way of discouraging Pakistanis to get married back home. We're a close knit culture attached to our families back home and Canadian govt wants us to integrate into their 'culture' and 'system'. Everytime a soul from back home comes here they revive our culture again in this country and leads way for our next generation to follow our footsteps. It seems like it's unacceptable to Canadian govt to see us attached to our roots.

That's what I honestly believe. I don't see any other valid reason for these extended timelines.

I also believe it's not going to get better at all. Hopefully we get our loved ones here before it gets close to impossible to get married back home.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
Wyz said:

Salam you know I'm a North American Indian of the Micmac Tribe People of the Dawn.

I know exactly what you are feeling as my people go through the same thing each day they live. Its hard enough to face the day the way the Government of Canada treat us. We are the owners of this great land Canada, they would not have survived if my people had not helped them but here they treating all Immigrants like dirt and boy this bothers me.

I pray that soon you will be with your spouse . I know its long but soon In Sha Allah you will sit and laugh at them the workers as there will be so much dust on them from hardly working lol.

I pray that Allah puts you and your spouse together soon In Sha Allah.

We have been married 38 months and this being apart is the hardest right now. I know I'm here visiting but it makes it hard still cause I'm away from my family in Canada. I pray that soon this all works out In Sha Allah

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the news of 29 months have ruined my day

i got to know in the morning and i am in the office have not worked a bit and lots of work id pending and i am not able to work at all
this is insane, was doing reserch on cic, new realses by jasson kenny all he can say is we have incresed the number of immirgrant in 2012 by 15% and out of that 60% are parents and granfparents, I found this crap in two differnt news reales

if you multiply 15%x60 % you will only get 9% extra for spousal,FSW and other immigration to canada in 2012

this is what you have done MR Jasson Kenny

this is some crazy stuff and i cannot explain how i am feeling rite now feels like going to diplomatic enclaves and start screeming and cursing in front
off candian embassy

asdk;fjkvasd;jkf;alsdkfasdhkf;kasdhfjksdfjkasdhfasdjkbvcxcnbvikasdkvbas;dkvsd;;asd'asd;jkfsd;fas

BULL Sh**

feels like doing something and i cant cauz i am tied with some thing

at first animal have started ruling us and today they made me feel like i am a animal tied to something and cant do sh** about it

sorry guys if i have offended some one

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Waise i think 29 months applies to the cases that are being submitted now..ur processing time should be what it was at the time u applied..

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
any one here applying or has already applied for his/her spouse's TRV (visit visa) ONLINE ?

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Faso said:
Waise i think 29 months applies to the cases that are being submitted now..ur processing time should be what it was at the time u applied..
Agreed, however, it's funny that the timeline is steadily increasing instead of decreasing given the fact that they have stopped parents/grandparents immigration as well as limited the skilled workers category. All these measures were taken over an year ago and one would have thought by now with Ottawa in the mix, the timeline would be well below 29 months.

At times, I feel we should involve the media to highlight the inhumane timelines and violation of human rights, but I am sure it will be a simple answer: Pakistan/Afghanistan is the world's most sensitive region and all the time is required to conduct necessary background checks to ensure the safety of Canadians and no "terrorist" is brought into the country, etc. etc. The fact of the matter is, once someone enters Canada, it's very difficult for Canada to deport them and can take in the case of Mahmoud Mohammad Issa Mohammad, 26 years which again is taxpayers money, etc. http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/05/13/pol-kenney-deportation.html

So, in my opinion, they will rather take time now and be safe rather than sorry later.

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
dino5541 said:
the news of 29 months have ruined my day

i got to know in the morning and i am in the office have not worked a bit and lots of work id pending and i am not able to work at all
this is insane, was doing reserch on cic, new realses by jasson kenny all he can say is we have incresed the number of immirgrant in 2012 by 15% and out of that 60% are parents and granfparents, I found this crap in two differnt news reales

if you multiply 15%x60 % you will only get 9% extra for spousal,FSW and other immigration to canada in 2012

this is what you have done MR Jasson Kenny

this is some crazy stuff and i cannot explain how i am feeling rite now feels like going to diplomatic enclaves and start screeming and cursing in front
off candian embassy

asdk;fjkvasd;jkf;alsdkfasdhkf;kasdhfjksdfjkasdhfasdjkbvcxcnbvikasdkvbas;dkvsd;;asd'asd;jkfsd;fas

BULL Sh**

feels like doing something and i cant cauz i am tied with some thing

at first animal have started ruling us and today they made me feel like i am a animal tied to something and cant do sh** about it

sorry guys if i have offended some one
This is bad news for us who waiting for long time.Agreed bro same feelings are here too.

+1 for you bro.

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did....and got rejected in 24 hours on grounds of " No travel history" and "Not Enough Ties back home" ...

APAK said:
any one here applying or has already applied for his/her spouse's TRV (visit visa) ONLINE ?

Shonagill

Aug 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad/London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2, 2012
Doc's Request.
Oct 20, 2012
AOR Received.
April 12, 2012
File Transfer...
July 11, 2012
Med's Request
May 16, 2014 and PCC
Med's Done....
Feb 20,2012/ may 28, 2014
Passport Req..
PPR 1 and PPR 2 on July 24, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
aug 15,2014 PP received aug 23, 2014
LANDED..........
I hope soon
I have a question, my sis is pregnant and she applied for her husband last year in March. She didn't hear anything from cic. So she was thinking to apply for TRV. Do you guys think if she apply now and want her hubby to be with her when the baby born. Will they give him visa???

kman

Nov 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shonagill said:
I have a question, my sis is pregnant and she applied for her husband last year in March. She didn't hear anything from cic. So she was thinking to apply for TRV. Do you guys think if she apply now and want her hubby to be with her when the baby born. Will they give him visa???
I think it's safe to say there is NO set pattern or guarantee one would get TRV no matter what the reason. With that being said, it's 50/50. No harm in giving a shot especially since it's online now you will hear much sooner.

hubby chubby

Champion Member
Jun 11, 2012
MonTreaL CiTy
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-O/ISB/LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2012
Doc's Request.
Aug 2013/Nov 2013
AOR Received.
May 2012
File Transfer...
June 2013
Med's Request
Aug 2013
Med's Done....
Aug 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
ppr-1 & 2 june 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
July 2014
Wait a minute, if Ottawa was brought into the picture to reduce the timeline/backlog of CHC Islamabad then how come it's still going up?

Simple answer is; it's all politics and scams balled up in one thing. Ottawa and Islamabad is a joke!.

rites.of.spring

May 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its got nothing to do with Culture. If it was culture then Indians and Chinese would be feeling our pain too. Think really hard what its about.

Kasam_se said:
I think it's a Canadian way of discouraging Pakistanis to get married back home. We're a close knit culture attached to our families back home and Canadian govt wants us to integrate into their 'culture' and 'system'. Everytime a soul from back home comes here they revive our culture again in this country and leads way for our next generation to follow our footsteps. It seems like it's unacceptable to Canadian govt to see us attached to our roots.

That's what I honestly believe. I don't see any other valid reason for these extended timelines.

I also believe it's not going to get better at all. Hopefully we get our loved ones here before it gets close to impossible to get married back home.

Kasam_se

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thunder Bay
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2012
AOR Received.
01-06-2012
File Transfer...
01-06-2012
Med's Request
13-03-2014
Med's Done....
26-03-2014
Interview........
13-03-2014
Passport Req..
10-04-2014 (step 1) 12 may for step 2
VISA ISSUED...
31-05-2014
rites.of.spring said:
Its got nothing to do with Culture. If it was culture then Indians and Chinese would be feeling our pain too. Think really hard what its about.
Indians and Chinese ain't Muslims. My point was they're biased against Pakistanis because of our religion.