LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
shakeel1 said:
But now a days applicants are getting PPR with in 1 to 3 weeks after DM but mine has passed 5 weeks. So what do you suggest should i contact to MP or wait more?
Nothing can be said at the moment about other cases, like mine. Where PP was already in ISB and DM was done after 11th day of remed and PP is still resting st CHC-ISB. Yeah I think you should send and email and also ask your MP to contact LVO.

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
handsup said:
Nothing can be said at the moment about other cases, like mine. Where PP was already in ISB and DM was done after 11th day of remed and PP is still resting st CHC-ISB. Yeah I think you should send and email and also ask your MP to contact LVO.
OK Thanks

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
mahmudp said:
oh c'mon.... boss rukhsati hui hai ya nahi....there are so many ppl around you taking photographs at the time of rukhsati...photographs is the proof.. also add some pics taken in bedroom and random pictures at home...
Abhi tu shadi hi nahi hue lol but I got it you have to show it by pics, I was wondering how could you proof rukhsati

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
tachhi said:
Abhi tu shadi hi nahi hue lol but I got it you have to show it by pics, I was wondering how could you proof rukhsati
Ok best of luckkkk....

anyways.. make sure you have alot of pics.... take pictures everyday....before wedding... during wedding of all the functions... and with close relatives, immediate family members and rukhsati.... and after shadi if u go for your honey moon take pictures... photographs of all dawats and dinners you and your spouse went to....

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
tachhi said:
Is it a love, arranged, or mangni then shadi case?

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
tachhi said:
does this matter too?
well it does sometime... you have to explain them like how you met.... and that should be realistic.....

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
handsup said:
Yeah it matters a lot...
Well after reading this forum I realized that people send some very private stuff with their files, like their chats and messages I was wondering if this is required by CIC or people just send it voluntarily.
I am not comfortable sending any of my private stuff and will not send it with my application.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
tachhi said:
Well after reading this forum I realized that people send some very private stuff with their files, like their chats and messages I was wondering if this is required by CIC or people just send it voluntarily.
I am not comfortable sending any of my private stuff and will not send it with my application.
Well they only need proof of communication so its better you add phone record, i requested 6 month call history of my cell phone in canada and also attached my wife's cell phone call history from pakistan... Which was solid evidence... Telephone record showed number of txt msg between me and my spouse and also call record...

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Be ready with Phone record, chat logs, skype/viber logs, proof of visit, honey moon pics etc. to provide as an evidence of continued long distance relationship....voluntarily or when required by CIC....be prepared, CIC can ask for any thing.....nothing is private between you, your doctor and CIC .... lol :p

tachhi said:

kingkhan787

Jul 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tachhi,
You need to show sufficient and satisfactory evidence of a genuine marriage to remove any and all doubt from the minds of the visa officers.

Remember, there's a timeline of 30+ months for CHC to work with and they will use it to their full advantage which may mean they keep asking you for more sufficient evidence or worse stick you in the interview queue.

That's why many applicants, myself included, submit as much proof of our relationship/marriage as possible. i.e. my whole application weighed 5kg when I mailed it via Canada Post to CIC-Mississauga.

Better safe then sorry.

Regards,
Khan

tachhi said:

adv2244

Mar 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

If you are being sponsored by your spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner, you must send
evidence of the relationship between you and your sponsor such as:
• wedding photos or proof that you are partners,
• card/letters with envelopes addressed from you or your sponsor that indicate the dates
correspondence was sent,
• original telephone bills that clearly indicate phone numbers dialled and date of calls received,
• copies of emails,
• proof of your sponsor's visits such as airline ticket coupons, boarding passes, copies of pages of
your sponsor's passport showing entry/exit stamps,
• documentary evidence if your sponsor is now supporting you financially

For nationals of Pakistan:
• Approximately 15 to 20 printed photographs of you and your sponsor with relatives and friends.
Photos submitted should be comprised by the wedding ceremony (signing of the contract or
Nikkah) and customary celebrations held afterwards (the wedding reception or the Rukhsati in
Urdu). Photos should also include pictures taken of you and your sponsor together on other
occasions, for example, either before and/or after the wedding.
Note: Ensure that all photographs are clearly labelled in English or French with the names of the
persons appearing in the pictures, the date the photo was taken, and the occasion or event
displayed in the photo.

kingkhan787 said:
Tachhi,
You need to show sufficient and satisfactory evidence of a genuine marriage to remove any and all doubt from the minds of the visa officers.

Remember, there's a timeline of 30+ months for CHC to work with and they will use it to their full advantage which may mean they keep asking you for more sufficient evidence or worse stick you in the interview queue.

That's why many applicants, myself included, submit as much proof of our relationship/marriage as possible. i.e. my whole application weighed 5kg when I mailed it via Canada Post to CIC-Mississauga.

Better safe then sorry.

Regards,
Khan

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
kingkhan787 said:
Tachhi,

Better safe then sorry.

Regards,
Khan

Yes you are right, send as many proofs as possible, but i did not send any email or my personal msgs, chat history or anything....u can check my timeline, my application package was less than 1 kg... Jan 2014 i helped my friend with his application he submitted exactly the same way as i did, and his package was less thn 1 kg, his file was tranferred to london on 1 march, his wife received medical request on dec 22....

So i will not advise anyone to send personal chats and emails...