19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
adv2244 said:
I know some one who had Proxy Rukhsati.....the Rukhsati was done for the photo shoot ... but CIC wants the marriage to be consummated, they can easily figure out during interview through direct personal questions... so its better to play straight and do a compete marriage before filing your application.... LVO seems pretty strict on this
Yes for that matter add up honeymoon photos and bill receipts to your file.

happilymarried26

Sep 20, 2012
wab6 said:
Hi guys,
It's been over a month now since Re-Medical was done. But still no news from LVO. NO PPR and not even the e-status has changed (Still application received since the beginning)
Is this normal?

:(

I was also worried after one month had passed, but Alhamdulillah, the decision was made 2 weeks later :)
hang in there, you are almost there!

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
Wajea said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Salam All Forums Members Recent Update with me is :
In 2015
2nd Medical Done In ISLAMABAD as Per Embassy Request .
First Medical Test was done 20 Months before .
[/size][/size]
W/salam
Is not your file transferred to LVO?
Oh that's a good news then as med is the last thing you do before getting PPR. Congrats :)

MonaF said:
Salaam :).
Recieved an e-mail from LVO regarding my husband's re-medical, Alhamdulillah :).
Just a little concern though.. On the medical form it says to have it completed within 30 days & according to husband's interview letter there's a date of the first week of december which means it's over the time limit but we didn't recieve the interview letter until the 22nd of december & medical form until just now so that's ok, right?
.. Saw his interview date on e-cas, waited for interview letter for a while but nothing so e-mailed LVO on the 18th of december requesting it, got it on the 22nd then waited for re-medical & nothing, requested it from LVO but still nothing then e-mailed them again yesterday & recieved it last night
So there's nothing to worry about, right?
W/salam
Yes as long as you have requested everything and remained active by sending emails to LVO; you are a safer end.
Congrats.

adv2244 said:
I know some one who had Proxy Rukhsati.....the Rukhsati was done for the photo shoot ... but CIC wants the marriage to be consummated, they can easily figure out during interview through direct personal questions... so its better to play straight and do a compete marriage before filing your application.... LVO seems pretty strict on this
Well everything varies from case to case. My Nikah and reception both were done on the same day and we showed rukhsati just in pics after nikah; we wrote the same in case that we did nikah and reception on the same day with a solid reason of being simple and as per religion. I went to parlor from mosques (As Nikah was done in Mosque) with my parents. It all depends how smooth you write your case without errors and ambiguities.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
underthesea said:
Hello Mahmud,

I need kind suggestion , i am going to apply for my wife as me in canada on PR.
I have filled these forms and documents:
As Well she have changed her name after marriage: so do i have to change her name on her education certificates as well?

##################FORMS##################

IMM5669E
IMM5490E
IMM5476E
IMM5406E
IMM0008ENU_2D
IMM0008DEPENU

IMM1344E
IMM5409E
IMM5476E
IMM5481E
IMM5491E
IMM5540E

#####################DOcuments############

Marraige certifcate
Birth certificate
Character Cetificate
MEDICAL
Police Clearnce Report
Her Education Certificates
ID CARD
PASSPORT
Marraige Pictures
No, she does not have to change her name on education certificates. Comply everything with guideline and check list to be 100% sure.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
tachhi said:
I will not ask her to change anything on any of her documents , well passports don't have any of these information anyways

one more question I am not doing any mehndi and our Nikah will be very simple in a mosque but I will have a Nice walima do you think this could be a problem
Write the reason of skipping anything that is Usually done in this region, you wont have any issues then. Be straightforward and truthful, it is the key to success with CIC.

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
shakeel1 said:
35 days been passed status is DM. No ppr so far :-\
Hmein PPR le k kia kuch mil gya hai... Aasman se gira kahjoor mein atka. The worst part of my entire case :mad:

Kabul2012

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL / NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shakeel1 said:
35 days been passed status is DM. No ppr so far :-\
Check with your MP and see if CIC has already sent you PPR via email, There was two person which was waiting more then 6 months after their DM, and finally they found that CIC has sent PPR in incorrect email address with miss spelling.

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
Kabul2012 said:
Check with your MP and see if CIC has already sent you PPR via email, There was two person which was waiting more then 6 months after their DM, and finally they found that CIC has sent PPR in incorrect email address with miss spelling.
Usually CIC send email to the sponsor and the applicant, there may be a spelling error, but it is hard to believe they made a mistake with both the emails....

marium.shahid

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
june 2013
Doc's Request.
27 oct 2014
AOR Received.
july 2013
Med's Request
17 dec 2014
Med's Done....
24-12-2014 descion made on 25 janurary
Interview........
waived AH
Passport Req..
30 jan 2015 :)
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
not planned yet when to land
wab6 said:
A question to those who applied for heir Spouse's sponsorship (WITHOUT RUKHSATI CASE). Are there any successfully cases? or does LVO absolutely demand the Ruskhsati to be done?
[/quote
well wheter you do rukhsti or not in rael do 2 functions showing complete marrige to aviid any inconvenince as they must ask abt rukhsti and walima they asked me too and this will prolong your case so better do complete marrige

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA. AGYA HA
LANDED..........
JALDEE
handsup said:
Hmein PPR le k kia kuch mil gya hai... Aasman se gira kahjoor mein atka. The worst part of my entire case :mad:
Chelo khejoor say tou kaal ya person ger hi jaoo ga mujay tou abi ya hi nai peta kay man hoon kahan asmaan per ya kahin aur? :'( Joking)

I have a question like is it normal to take that much long to send ppr after DM? Reply please ,Thanks

tachhi

Dec 30, 2014
Sidkhan said:
Problem ... Well they will ask questions regarding customary rituals because they do consider it important too..
You should have a logical answer that could satisfy their areas of concern. But dont forget to provide them with rukhsati proof and all that.

what do you mean by ruksati proof, how could I show or proof a ruksati?

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
Kabul2012 said:
OK i ll. Thanks for reply

mahmudp

Star Member
Oct 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-13
AOR Received.
11-01-14
File Transfer...
27-01-14
Med's Request
3-11-14
Med's Done....
20-11-14
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
16-12-14
tachhi said:
what do you mean by ruksati proof, how could I show or proof a ruksati?
oh c'mon.... boss rukhsati hui hai ya nahi....there are so many ppl around you taking photographs at the time of rukhsati...photographs is the proof.. also add some pics taken in bedroom and random pictures at home...

handsup

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2015
shakeel1 said:
Chelo khejoor say tou kaal ya person ger hi jaoo ga mujay tou abi ya hi nai peta kay man hoon kahan asmaan per ya kahin aur? :'( Joking)

I have a question like is it normal to take that much long to send ppr after DM? Reply please ,Thanks
lolxxx hmm right.
Well it is quite normal now a days

shakeel1

Mar 26, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2013
AOR Received.
June-2013
File Transfer...
Jan-2014
Med's Request
Expired in April 2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2014 DM Nov 2014
Passport Req..
ALLAH KA SHUKER HA
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
JALDEE
handsup said:
lolxxx hmm right.
Well it is quite normal now a days
But now a days applicants are getting PPR with in 1 to 3 weeks after DM but mine has passed 5 weeks. So what do you suggest should i contact to MP or wait more?