+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
i have a question, urgent help is needed
my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty. he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom. they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa. he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they ca get on that plane

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
nike5 said:
my wife received her passports with visa. but my son did not get the visa. islambad sent back his passport empty. he is a canadian citizen because of me. i have applied for his poof of citizenship which will take time. but for now he needs to travel with his mom. they did not say anything y they did not stamp his passports nor they endorsed him on mothers passport. my wife only got the visa. he was added onto the file now nothing. this is so irritating. please help what should i do? i need some travel document for my son as well to so they ca get on that plane
Salam , If he has a Canadian Pass Port he does not need a Visa for entering Canada as he is a Canadian Citizen..........

Micmac101

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam all, My husband has been here 2 weeks and all is going well. We are getting our first snow storm of 20 cm of snow.

In the province your landing be sure to contact the province service provider as they have special incentives for new comers for jobs In Sha Allah.
May Allah help you all in getting together In Sha Allah.............

Micmac101

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!
Asalamalakum Everyone!! A question for whoever knows,

My file has hit the year mark Alhamdullilah, and i got in touch with my mp. Who got in touch with the immigration officers at the London office. They said that they are going to send me a letter within 4 to 6 weeks because they need "further information." Now they wouldn't tell the mp's secretary what exactly this was. Now, i am curious and really want to know, so i can start planning and sorting things now, rather then waiting for the letter. Keep in mind, i am a Nikah Only case. Could this be the letter to go back and get rukhsuti? Or could it be something else? I did post this question from my mobile a few days ago, however, sometimes that acts up and i dont receive responses. If anyone knows and can let me know what this can be. It was make it a little easier and less stressful for me. If i have to go back to do rukhsuti. Then I will. I just want to know what the letter can be...

Any Help Please? :(

Jazak Allah

shamail_haider

Sep 10, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November, 2016
AOR Received.
November, 2016
Med's Done....
July, 2016
sponsorfa27 said:

My file has hit the year mark Alhamdullilah, and i got in touch with my mp. Who got in touch with the immigration officers at the London office. They said that they are going to send me a letter within 4 to 6 weeks because they need "further information." Now they wouldn't tell the mp's secretary what exactly this was. Now, i am curious and really want to know, so i can start planning and sorting things now, rather then waiting for the letter. Keep in mind, i am a Nikah Only case. Could this be the letter to go back and get rukhsuti? Or could it be something else? I did post this question from my mobile a few days ago, however, sometimes that acts up and i dont receive responses. If anyone knows and can let me know what this can be. It was make it a little easier and less stressful for me. If i have to go back to do rukhsuti. Then I will. I just want to know what the letter can be...

Jazak Allah
They will ask you for some additional documents like Original Urdu Nikah Nama, Post wedding photos, proof of communication and on going relationship, proof of visit (if any) etc..do not expect passport request at this stage.and wait for the upcoming letter from them.

MNA

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013 (Islamabad Transfer Letter)
File Transfer...
22-01-2014 (London Transfer Letter)
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
01-12-2014 ecas changed to Decision made 20-12-2014
ALHAMDULILLAH i got the re-medical request today how to book the appointment Secondly I am currently in dubai so i should go to Pakistan or do it here in dubai doing job and didt inform CIC regarding job and location change?? please advice me asap as i have to make appointment.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
MNA said:
ALHAMDULILLAH i got the re-medical request today how to book the appointment Secondly I am currently in dubai so i should go to Pakistan or do it here in dubai doing job and didt inform CIC regarding job and location change?? please advice me asap as i have to make appointment.
Salam, you better get back to Pakistan and you may have put yourself in deep trouble for not informing them you went to Dubai. Get your appointment set up and again get to Pakistan. I pray all goes ok for you In Sha Allah...............

Micmac101

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
ASyed said:
Dear Forum family I have another question

My husband recently was given a work visa for Oman and we decided for him not to go because it will effect the Canadian process. But in light of what is being stated in my notes that we are now in inteview queue (pls refer to my previous post). We are thinking that maybe he should go to Oman.

Question if he moves to Oman will he have to return to Pakistan to remed and police check etc. Or can these be completed in Oman. (We will also inform London that is address will be changed to Oman)

btw My daughter and I are both canadian citizens.

Please advise and thank you in advance.

ASyed
Medicals can be done in Oman. Get a PCC from pak before he leaves.

Don't delay life or other things because of CIC. Let him continue to Oman.

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
hhassa said:
Question for those who's case was being processed in Ottawa or out of country. How did officer ask for Passport request? or issue visa? My original country is Pakistan but now the case is being processed in Ottawa. From what I know it is illegal to send passport out of country by post?
When it's time for visa issuance, the applicant will be asked to submit passport to CHC Islamabad.
Visa is always issued in Islamabad as passports cannot be sent/mailed outside of Pakistan for those living inside Pak

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
nike5 said:
Did you even bother applying for a limited-validity passport at CHC for your son ?
Or his citizenship certificate (if he is born outside Canada)
Why are you sending his Pakistani passport to CHC ? He should have his Cdn passport to return to Canada.

BTW, Children are no longer endorsed in Pakistani passports. That was decades ago. Now everyone has their own passports.

Which year are you living in? Do you even read the CIC website to see what you should be doing?
http://travel.gc.ca/embassies/pakistan#H1

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
sponsorfa27 said:

Jazak Allah
"Nikah-only" case in 2014 = obvious red flag

People on the forum have stressed this again and again, get full wedding done.

There is nothing anyone else can "help" you

good luck to you.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
Dear AOA All members,
any one have passport back CHC_ISLAMABAD SEPTEMBER 2014 PPR holder any one have good news please reply shear your experience, for other members and guide line for visa stamp after ppr how long time embassy take passport, Every one pray for me Get back passport with Good News Ameen,

shobysmart

Nov 11, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
september 2013
Doc's Request.
september 2014
Med's Request
05 september 2014
Med's Done....
11 september 2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
20 october 2014
VISA ISSUED...
20 november 14
LANDED..........
inshAllah on 29th november
Hello everyone.

Any buddy knows how much time high commission islamabad will take to send back the passport to us.

nike5

Star Member
May 13, 2014
hi all

my wife received the visa like i had told you.
my son who was born in pak his Canadian passport was needed. they really helped me out and in week passport was issued. now they have high commission Islamabad told me that passport was issued last friday and is in the mail. do you guys know what courier service these Canadian offices use?
how long will it take for them to send the passport from canada to Islamabad Canadian high commission so i can go and pick it up? any idea?
its was sent out last Friday from canada.

khurram19801

Star Member
Sep 18, 2014
shobysmart said:
Hello everyone.

Any buddy knows how much time high commission islamabad will take to send back the passport to us.
AOA, how are you ? i have sent passport 1 and half month ago and i am waiting back passport so did not get back yet now members experience different, what is your time line and when you sent passport shear your experience, if you are on whats app members please join with me 03048816606