12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Suzum27 said:
Exactly! If you see this person's previous posts u'll be able to see that it was a husband case! Wife was sponsoring her husband. So naturally the husband got the visa right ? How come the wife just got her PR card n now is afraid of being deported ???? ???
exactly it was husband case and even if it was wife's case then other things r making this case fishy

waiting110

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad: Husband's case
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 to Ottawa, June 2013 to Isl, Feb 2014 to London
OMG you ladies! I also read this person's previous posts and it also said its a second marriage of husband or wife and the person's posts confused me so much! sometimes it said its husband case, other times wife case. i think its a suspicious case!

madam jeee

Jul 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Med's Request
june 2013
Med's Done....
july 2013
Passport Req..
september 2013
VISA ISSUED...
september 2013
LANDED..........
november 2013
salam everyone. as some of u might know that i got my visa in september. i landed in canada 15 days back. the whole process was very easy for me as my husband(sponsor) was accompanying me as well. as i landed i was sent to the immigration section where the lady asked me questions which were v easy. she asked me if i have ever been convicted of a crime and wether i have any children. she asked me to sign the paper. then after that i went to another officer and he asked me the address and other main details like name etc etc. he also asked me to fill in my father and my mother name. moreover asked me if i had used any other name before wedding. he then gave me a printed page which had my social insurance number and told me that i will receive my pr card in post within 2 months. the process is not difficult at all at the airport , just remain confident and remember to put the correct address and telephone number.

Nimi1512

Star Member
Jul 4, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 (Asked for supp forms and police certificate)
AOR Received.
Nov 2011
Med's Request
October 2013 + supplementary forms and RePCC
Med's Done....
October 2013
Passport Req..
November 29th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 14th, 2013
LANDED..........
Soon inshALlah
MRS SAM said:
please dont mind but i see lots of red flag in ur post.
u just landed a month back and ur already living with ur aunty instead of ur husband and u recived ur pr card at ur aunts place instead of ur husband's address ..was it already decided at the time of landing that u wont live at ur husband's address..and u posted that u wont live with ur husband the day u recive ur pr card that mean ur waiting for pr card to get divorce. and if ur husband has any issue he must have complaned CIC about his decision before u recive ur pr.

i am sorry but because of people like u we have to suffer alot

I totally agree with you!! This looks very suspicious and fraud like. Sounds like the person used her husband or whatever the case is just to come. No wonder why our time is 32 months. Thanks to these users we have to suffer. Thats is why pakistanis have fallen so low. What a shame for us:(

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nimi1512 said:
I totally agree with you!! This looks very suspicious and fraud like. Sounds like the person used her husband or whatever the case is just to come. No wonder why our time is 32 months. Thanks to these users we have to suffer. Thats is why pakistanis have fallen so low. What a shame for us:(
:( agree

Nazari

Nov 13, 2013
Patient Immigrant said:
My ecas was changed from 'in process' to 'decision made' on 19 nov like Awano and in love with my hubby
They got their pps back with visa but i am still waiting..
Is this something one need to worry about if one doesn't get one's passport after the 4 working days of ecas being changed to 'decision made'?
can u please tell me how long your case was showing inprocess and after how long it changed to decision made thanks

Awano

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
22 May 2013
AOR Received.
26 Apr 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2012
Med's Request
22 May 2013
Med's Done....
27 May 2013
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
On 15 December 2013
Patient Immigrant said:
My ecas was changed from 'in process' to 'decision made' on 19 nov like Awano and in love with my hubby
They got their pps back with visa but i am still waiting..
Is this something one need to worry about if one doesn't get one's passport after the 4 working days of ecas being changed to 'decision made'?
Dont worry inshallah you will get your Passport on Monday.... Because my visa was issued on 16th Nov and I received my PP on 21st Nov.

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
Suzum27 said:
As far as I remember ur case was husband case...I.e wife applied for husband living in Pakistan. Right?
Hello all i need ur help
i m already in canada and i got my pr card today
but my husband dont want to live with me
Now m living with my aunty not with my husband
his saying he will deport me
My application fill was in may-2011
So its pissible he can deport me
and i recived my pr card
so how much time can i live in pakistan?
------------------------------
Hello sis
Plz try to work out ur relationship with ur husband. It's a precious relationship. It takes seconds to take a decision but it's very hard to live with it. Think twice before taking any steps. ALLAH subhanutaALLAH does not like divorce at all. Get marrying to some one is not a game.......... My advice to u is that u workout something. When there is a will dere is a way. If u g have a will then its possible do not give up

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
Ok my hubby just received an email from Islamabad office, stating as follows:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing of your application, please comply with the following requests
. You must quote the file number indicated on the top left of this letter when sending any inquiries or correspondence related to your application. Please include a copy of this letter with any documentation you submit and note that an English translation is required for all documents which are not in the English language, furthermore, English translation without copies of original documents are also not acceptable.
-Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-form-en.pdf

-Valid original Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Senior Superintendent of Police of Sargodha and Lahore districts for you. Police certificates should be provided for each of you for each jurisdiction in which you have lived since your 18
th birthday or the last 10 years, whichever is shorter. Police clearance Immigration Section, P.O. Box 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad 44000 – Pakistan Fax : +92 51 2086913-14 E-mail : islamabad-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca Web site : www.pakistan.gc.ca
certificates must have been issued within the last 6 months to be considered valid. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application,
which may result in a refusal.
Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

So my question is why are they asking to re-send these documents? Has anyone been asked to re-send these documents before.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
Thank you Awano n ch.immigration
I hope i ll get it by this week IA
@ Nazari: Ecas was updated as 'in process' on 6 Nov when CHC-I got my passport and it changed to 'Decision Made' on 19 Nov
Let c when i ll get it... ::)

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
I got re med req on 21 nov but my ecase status is still application received and not change to in process is it ok?

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Naqibee said:
Ok my hubby just received an email from Islamabad office, stating as follows:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

In order to continue processing of your application, please comply with the following requests
. You must quote the file number indicated on the top left of this letter when sending any inquiries or correspondence related to your application. Please include a copy of this letter with any documentation you submit and note that an English translation is required for all documents which are not in the English language, furthermore, English translation without copies of original documents are also not acceptable.
-Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406, and Supplementary Information forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/pakistan/assets/pdfs/pakistaninationals-form-en.pdf

-Valid original Police Clearance Certificate issued by the Senior Superintendent of Police of Sargodha and Lahore districts for you. Police certificates should be provided for each of you for each jurisdiction in which you have lived since your 18
th birthday or the last 10 years, whichever is shorter. Police clearance Immigration Section, P.O. Box 1042, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad 44000 – Pakistan Fax : +92 51 2086913-14 E-mail : islamabad-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca Web site : www.pakistan.gc.ca
certificates must have been issued within the last 6 months to be considered valid. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

We look forward to the receipt of the requested documents as early as possible. Please note that if you do not reply to this letter within 45 days, a decision will be made based on the information available on your application,
which may result in a refusal.
Yours sincerely,

Immigration Section

So my question is why are they asking to re-send these documents? Has anyone been asked to re-send these documents before.
This is normal. They asked my wife too. Other members on forum has similar request. Your spouse will be getting Medical request as well(IA)

Awano

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 Jan 2012
Doc's Request.
22 May 2013
AOR Received.
26 Apr 2012
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2012
Med's Request
22 May 2013
Med's Done....
27 May 2013
Interview........
--------
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 Nov 2013
LANDED..........
On 15 December 2013
citrusslice said:
I got re med req on 21 nov but my ecase status is still application received and not change to in process is it ok?
Yes it is ok. When they start processing on your application they will send you PPR.

Naqibee

Mar 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 16, 2012
Doc's Request.
& RE-PCC Nov 24, 2013. Docs & PCC sent Nov 30, 2013
AOR Received.
Skipped
File Transfer...
July 18, 2012
Med's Request
Nov 27, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 27,2011 & Dec 4, 2013
Passport Req..
Oct 31, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Received stamped passport back Nov 12, 2014
LANDED..........
Insha'Allah on Dec 9, 2014
kaz2013 said:
This is normal. They asked my wife too. Other members on forum has similar request. Your spouse will be getting Medical request as well(IA)
Insha'Allah!