Inshallah No
Passport Req..
June 20/2013 And Decision Made on Jan 15/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 21 2014 allah thank you so much
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam Malikum Everyone,

I am waiting for my wife's passport plus visa stamped return. They recieved her passport on June 20/2013. The visa department called my wife on august and told her that they need her updated police clearence(first one expired) and my wife asked them if there is anything else that they need and they checked everything and told her there nothing else. So i sent the police clearence on October 7th 2013 and now i am still waiting for her passport with visa. Can anyone tell me when should i expect her passport and visa return.

Thanks,
Laghmani

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laghmani said:

I am waiting for my wife's passport plus visa stamped return. They recieved her passport on June 20/2013. The visa department called my wife on august and told her that they need her updated police clearence(first one expired) and my wife asked them if there is anything else that they need and they checked everything and told her there nothing else. So i sent the police clearence on October 7th 2013 and now i am still waiting for her passport with visa. Can anyone tell me when should i expect her passport and visa return.

Thanks,
Laghmani
bro Iits been too late, hope ur wife get her pp soon with stamped visa.
Chc made me too much frustrated

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
laghmani said:

Thanks,
Laghmani
Salam brother, why did you wait so long to send the police certificate, cause its takes a few months to do background check . They asked in August and you sent it to them in October. I pray you and your wife will be together soon In Sha Allah. May Allah help this time go fast In Sha Allah

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Micmac101, sis ur husband remedical is going to expire what chc says ? Have u ordered gcms note or email chc ? What ur ecase showing?

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
afghan0123 said:
Micmac101, sis ur husband remedical is going to expire what chc says ? Have u ordered gcms note or email chc ? What ur ecase showing?
Salam, we are aware his Police Certificate will be expiring in December and Medical will expire in January and still no news yet. I applied for GCMS notes and should be receiving them and beginning of December. I contacted MP in Ottawa and she put a call in last Thursday and will be in the office today. So were hoping she has some news today In Sha Allah. Please pray for us please In Sha Allah........

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Salam it still says in Process and has been this way since Dec/12 I can hardly handle this anymore
I pray Allah helps us soon In Sha Allah...

afghan0123

May 17, 2012
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
micmac101 said:
Salam, we are aware his Police Certificate will be expiring in December and Medical will expire in January and still no news yet. I applied for GCMS notes and should be receiving them and beginning of December. I contacted MP in Ottawa and she put a call in last Thursday and will be in the office today. So were hoping she has some news today In Sha Allah. Please pray for us please In Sha Allah........
That's really painful :(

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
laghmani said:

Thanks,
Laghmani

What does ur ecas show?

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
You mean application status

laghmani

Sep 18, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 27/2012
Doc's Request.
Sent voluntarily on Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Apr26/2012
File Transfer...
Apr26/2012
Med's Done....
June 23/2013
Interview........
Inshallah No
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February 21/2014
Asalaam malikum

This is what it shows We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
Urgent help please:

Can anyone provide me the complete name of doctor at IOM Karachi office which is at tipu sultan road, Karsazz?
i would like to know the name of doctor who take a medical test in Karachi. Appreciate your help its urgent.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
flying Canada said:
Urgent help please:

Can anyone provide me the complete name of doctor at IOM Karachi office which is at tipu sultan road, Karsazz?
i would like to know the name of doctor who take a medical test in Karachi. Appreciate your help its urgent.
We can give the address no problem but if you DO NOT HAVE A LETTER FROM CIC ISLAMABAD .....THEY WILL NOT DO THE MEDICAL.
Its sad I know sister but I was sitting outside waiting for my husband to be done with the medical and a couple were refused and the guard took them off the premises. So if you have a letter from CIC Islamabad they also give you the address along with a phone number to call them to set up the appointment. Ipray all works out ok for you and May Allah put you both together soon In Sha Allah...

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
micmac101 said:
We can give the address no problem but if you DO NOT HAVE A LETTER FROM CIC ISLAMABAD .....THEY WILL NOT DO THE MEDICAL.
Its sad I know sister but I was sitting outside waiting for my husband to be done with the medical and a couple were refused and the guard took them off the premises. So if you have a letter from CIC Islamabad they also give you the address along with a phone number to call them to set up the appointment. Ipray all works out ok for you and May Allah put you both together soon In Sha Allah...
sister i actually only needed to know the doctor's complete name at Karachi IOM office who take
medical examination but i got his name now.

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :( :( :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

Patient Immigrant

Star Member
Feb 12, 2013
laghmani said:
Asalaam malikum

This is what it shows We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
Application Processing Times
At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
sponsored a member of the family class;
applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).
It's all been written on your Client Application Status?
n have u been seeing this status from the very first day when u filed your application?