+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

flying Canada

Star Member
Sep 10, 2013
I would like to know that when you send your E medical then why they need
your results from New Delhi, i heard they can access your E medical results online.
I am confused about it. kindly anyone can advice and shed light on it.

AKR

May 8, 2013
Kabul
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC - Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
April 29,2013
File Transfer...
April 29 ,2013
Med's Done....
January 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
waiting really sucks!

Khilafah5

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2011
Doc's Request.
NONE
AOR Received.
31-08-2011
File Transfer...
15-09-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2012
Med's Done....
10-06-2012
Passport Req..
02-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-08-2012
LANDED..........
24-08-2012
it takes 3 weeks for ur PCC to added to the file so when the VO sees that PCC he will stam p the visa

Inshallah within next week or so u will get ur PPR back with visa

laghmani said:
Asalaam Malikum Everyone,

I am waiting for my wife's passport plus visa stamped return. They recieved her passport on June 20/2013. The visa department called my wife on august and told her that they need her updated police clearence(first one expired) and my wife asked them if there is anything else that they need and they checked everything and told her there nothing else. So i sent the police clearence on October 7th 2013 and now i am still waiting for her passport with visa. Can anyone tell me when should i expect her passport and visa return.

Thanks,
Laghmani

citrusslice

Star Member
Nov 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-02-2012
Doc's Request.
Repcc+forms+re-med 21-11-2013
AOR Received.
not yet
File Transfer...
14-06-2012
Med's Request
21-11-2013
Patient Immigrant said:
It's all been written on your Client Application Status?
n have u been seeing this status from the very first day when u filed your application?
are u using uci no. or application number
use application no
applicant information
and then check

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waseem_sandhu said:
True ... it really does :mad:
I just saw ur timeline
u r 2011 case
Y ur case is taking forever even when there is no interview

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
ch.immigration said:
I just saw ur timeline
u r 2011 case
And we are a 2010 case and all papers are almost ready to expire again and it will be three times!!

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
micmac101 said:
And we are a 2010 case and all papers are almost ready to expire again and it will be three times!!
that saddest sis...
u r in my prayers

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
ch.immigration said:
I just saw ur timeline
u r 2011 case
well Chaudhary Sb. mine was a nikkah only case initially & due to that CHC had put me in Interview Queue. After sending additional proofs of Barat / Rukhsati, Walima & other proofs, CHC pulled me out of Interview Queue & placed me in WVR group & sent me Re-medical request. So since my medical in august i am waiting for PPR. Hopefully they send me PPR in the beginning of next month. Please remember me in your prayers. thanks

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
waseem_sandhu said:
well Chaudhary Sb. mine was a nikkah only case initially & due to that CHC had put me in Interview Queue. After sending additional proofs of Barat / Rukhsati, Walima & other proofs, CHC pulled me out of Interview Queue & placed me in WVR group & sent me Re-medical request. So since my medical in august i am waiting for PPR. Hopefully they send me PPR in the beginning of next month. Please remember me in your prayers. thanks
inshallah u ll get at the end of this month inshallah

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Patient Immigrant said:
It's all been written on your Client Application Status?
n have u been seeing this status from the very first day when u filed your application?
It says " information you provided is correct" . I think it happened to me as well but i figure it out that either date format i entered or UCI # was not correct.Also make sure Num Lock is on"

If you have this problem even after correct info and it is chronic then then you better contact CIC

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
citrusslice said:
can u please help me what i have to do now i just received this email from embassy dated 21 November though
please help i am very tensed :( :( :(

Please properly and truthfully complete the IMM8, Schedule-A and IMM5406 forms. Please ensure that you do not leave any time periods unaccounted for. Pay particular attention to questions 08-12 of the Schedule-A form and provide all details since the age of 18 years. Please do not leave any question unanswered/blank. If any question is not applicable to you, quote "Not Applicable".

Note: Please be advised that separate application forms for all male members of the family over the age of 15 and all females over the age of 18 are required. Please download the requested forms from the website links below:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5406E.PDF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5669E.PDF

Please submit updated original police certificates from all districts/areas for yourself and all dependent children who are over 18 years of age. They must be from ALL the districts and areas where residence was for more than six months. If you lived in a foreign country longer than six months, please provide a police clearance certificate from that country.

Submit proof of your sponsor's intent to return to Canada. When your sponsor will complete his studies in the U.S. and what are his plans to settle in Canada.

Explanation why there was a delay in the submission of your sponsorship.

Explanation why ‘Rukhsati' has not taken place yet, and when it is planned to be held.

kaz2013

Star Member
Oct 16, 2013
Rukhsati- you better tell them ur plans to perform rukhsati . I will advise you not to write " upon the arrival of immigration visa " . tell them which month and year and later provide them rukhsati proof. Sooner the better otherwise they can put you in interview queue if Rukhsati is not performed which will cause further delay.

Residence- again , sooner he settles in Canada better it is. Proof like potential job offer, or letter from employer , lease agreement( rental apartment) [recent transaction in canada( bank, credit card) , Record of employment, or Notice of assessment, paystubs etc show he is already in canada which they may ask later] Anything which show intend to come back to canada. if he/she still has to wait to finish his studies and it takes alot of time then your case may be dragged further or any objection may be raised.

My advise is to seek legal advise as well from professional (http://chaudharylaw.com) or Khan khokar if you email Max Chaudhary he may reply u without any fee.
Again my advise is the sooner you decide for rukhsati and residence the better it is but do provide them date(atleast month & year) . Allah know better and Allah aap kay liay asaniyan farmaey. Remember me in your prayers.

JZK