August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
micmac101 said:
If a marriage is not properly registered say in 2010 does this country Pakistan recognise it to be a valid marriage and do all Muslims in Pakistan register their marriages???? We need help ASAP
Yes its valid & recognized in Pakistan as Nikkah Nama is the proof. You or your husband should discuss this case with some professional consultant. I am hopeful he will help you out accordingly. may Allah help us all (aameen)

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Hello,
I have been a silent reader, and couldn't keep quiet, I wanted to be a part of the timeline... my application was transferred to Pakistan on November 2012 and haven't got any update as of yet.. I feel everyone's pain!
:'(

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
Hello,
I was sponsored to come to Canada by my ex now we are divorced and i got remarried to someone back home.....my five years will finish in few days however i became a Canadian citizen last month....does this law still effect me as I am a citizen now?Huh

If it does not then i am filling up application to sponsor,sponsorship agreement and undertaking (im1344). In that form what do i reply to question 5 in sponsor eligibility assessment?Huh?

any help will be greatly appreciated

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
Hope_123 said:
Hello,
I have been a silent reader, and couldn't keep quiet, I wanted to be a part of the timeline... my application was transferred to Pakistan on November 2012 and haven't got any update as of yet.. I feel everyone's pain!
:'(
Don't be upset, everything will be fine at the end.. Just be optimistic

Hope_123

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad -- New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2012
File Transfer...
November 2012 but according to GCMS; July 2013 [ISB] ; February 15th 2014 [New Delhi]
Med's Request
May 26 2014
Med's Done....
May 28 2014, ecas changed to IN PROCESS May 29 2014; Emedical sent to CIC June 8 2014; Ecas DECISION MADE June 21
Passport Req..
Alhamdullilah on July 29 2014; Islamabad received PP August 11
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdullilah September 18, 2014!!!
LANDED..........
Alhamdullilah September 27, 2014!!!
Also,

for those who's applications were complete less than or around 15 months, can they please let us know what actions they took during the processing of their application, as a sponsor for example:

help from MP
visiting spouse and sending stamped passports to embassy
sending communications, emails, Skype conversation screenshots etc. after a few months of the process of their application

I'm split as to whether I should send embassy additional info (voluntarily) that my spouse and I are still in contact etc. Some say don't send unless they ask , some say it's good to send.

thank you

tofan-ram

Jun 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-I
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011
File Transfer...
Aug, 2011
LANDED..........
in my wild dream :)
coolcanadian said:
Hello,
I was sponsored to come to Canada by my ex now we are divorced and i got remarried to someone back home.....my five years will finish in few days however i became a Canadian citizen last month....does this law still effect me as I am a citizen now?Huh

If it does not then i am filling up application to sponsor,sponsorship agreement and undertaking (im1344). In that form what do i reply to question 5 in sponsor eligibility assessment?Huh?

any help will be greatly appreciated
First of all, why did you wait five years, since you got sponsored than you should be wait 3 years...probably I missing things up but someone else will have a good idea about the timing... regarding your citizenship, you still wait for required time before you apply, whether you citizen or PR, the regulation apply despite of your status in Canada....

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
tofan-ram said:
First of all, why did you wait five years, since you got sponsored than you should be wait 3 years...probably I missing things up but someone else will have a good idea about the timing... regarding your citizenship, you still wait for required time before you apply, whether you citizen or PR, the regulation apply despite of your status in Canada....
Thanks for ur reply dude but the required time is 5 years

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
coolcanadian said:
Thanks for ur reply dude but the required time is 5 years
Yes u r right
time is for sure five years now
as I was confused at time of applying
but it was not apply to.me as I was the sponsor of my ex and not sponsered
for the meantime u should gather as many proofs as u can
Because u r sponsored
They keep track of all things
so u should hav to put a strongest case to avoid delays

Good luck

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Khilafah5 Thanks a lot for your information about Tcs. I completely got it now. SHUKRA, MEHRBANI.

marimaq

Star Member
Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
aug 2012
AOR Received.
aug 2012
File Transfer...
jan 2012
Med's Request
june 2013
Passport Req..
june 2013
VISA ISSUED...
sep 2013
micmac101 said:
Please can someone guide me and my husband they are going to refuse our case in 45 days because the marriage was not registered as the lawyer was not registered to sign the Nikka and the Union Council sent the same reply to CIC Islamabad that the lawyer was not registered to sign and my husband had no idea that he wasn't registered please some one help us
you should def hire a consultant. they know abt these things better...and they can also get u an extenstion of more than 45 days.
May Allah help u.

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
ch.immigration said:
Yes u r right
time is for sure five years now
as I was confused at time of applying
but it was not apply to.me as I was the sponsor of my ex and not sponsered
for the meantime u should gather as many proofs as u can
Because u r sponsored
They keep track of all things
so u should hav to put a strongest case to avoid delays

Good luck
bro i have one more question since u had already went through all the hoops....do i need to send original birth certificate, educational documents of my wife??? and do i need to send the original of my divorce certificate??? or the copies will do??
And i had gathered way too many documents hope they all will be sufficient...i have our emails for about 2 years...my long distance calling record, long distance text messages log etc etc

sabii

Champion Member
Aug 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Islamabad (Husband Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012 -IMM & Supp Forms
File Transfer...
Sept 2011
Med's Request
June 2012
Med's Done....
June 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013 along with RePCC
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
May 2013
tofan-ram said:
Hey whats the update? Did you appeal after rejection?

niana.j

May 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sir ji how long have you been in the interview queue for and when is your interview?

sundus101 said:
Thats good... but if u submitted ur app on 20th Nov thn ur med shdn't be expired till now.... Why thy asked for remedical???

ch.immigration

Feb 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 2013 for wife
Doc's Request.
Sent volunterily on 15 dec 2013
AOR Received.
april 2013
File Transfer...
april 2013
Med's Request
24 sep 2014
Interview........
inshallah waived
coolcanadian said:
bro i have one more question since u had already went through all the hoops....do i need to send original birth certificate, educational documents of my wife??? and do i need to send the original of my divorce certificate??? or the copies will do??
And i had gathered way too many documents hope they all will be sufficient...i have our emails for about 2 years...my long distance calling record, long distance text messages log etc etc
I didn't send her birthcertificate but id card english copy
as she has lost her birthcertificate but for safe side we make a new birthcertificate from union concil
so if u hav send

Educational documents are required

I send orignal divorce paper as well

Besides all dnt forget to attach a letter to explain how u got married and where u spend ur honey moon how often u visit her how u guys are in close contact on phne and on internet
This is wat we missed as we dnt hav knowledge of writing such a letter

When.u label the photos add all the ceremonies like mayun mehndee baratwelcome of barat doodpalai
rukhsati waleema maklawa etc (sorry if I miss any lolz)

Write name of ur relatives her relatives specially parents and siblings friends and cousins mamos and chachos etc

U must hav some photos which can label as honey moon photos and some as post marriage photos

That's all for today

If u find more questions u can ask anytime
best. Of luck

coolcanadian

Star Member
Aug 8, 2013
ch.immigration said:
I didn't send her birthcertificate but id card english copy
as she has lost her birthcertificate but for safe side we make a new birthcertificate from union concil
so if u hav send

Educational documents are required

I send orignal divorce paper as well

Besides all dnt forget to attach a letter to explain how u got married and where u spend ur honey moon how often u visit her how u guys are in close contact on phne and on internet
This is wat we missed as we dnt hav knowledge of writing such a letter

When.u label the photos add all the ceremonies like mayun mehndee baratwelcome of barat doodpalai
rukhsati waleema maklawa etc (sorry if I miss any lolz)

Write name of ur relatives her relatives specially parents and siblings friends and cousins mamos and chachos etc

U must hav some photos which can label as honey moon photos and some as post marriage photos

That's all for today

If u find more questions u can ask anytime
best. Of luck
yeah brother we both had wrote individual letter of relationship as how we met etc etc. I had also printed of 50 picture as u said mehndi, baraat, walima, honey moon couple of dawat pics, have text messages logs, have international calling records, our emails, greeting cards, western union receipts etc etc. I will be sending my original divorce document he original birth certificate, original educational documents. If there is anything else i can add to the list plz do let me know.

I really appreciate ur help dude.

Thank you