Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
Zahid Sarfraz said:
can i submit RPRF fee during my case processing in CHC ISLAMABAD ? if yes so where i submit in Islamabad or Mississauga .. i need feed back pls .. thanks
To avoid delays in completing your file it is always better to pay RPRF fee while submitting your file. It will just save your couple of months. Sooner The Better.

If you are sponsoring your Husband/Wife from Canada then you can not pay RPRF in Islamabad. You must have to pay in Canada.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hazamc said:
I came to know that due to this PAFSO strike all embassies are working to their minimum level. It means, only the local staff from that country is working and are just issuing some requests type of letters to applicants but, IN ALL EMBASSIES ALMOST ALL OVER IN THE WORLD; THERE IS NO BODY WITH THE POWER TO ISSUE VISAS. As a result from the last almost two months I did NOT see any good news for anybody over here.
If it is true and they are not planning to come back to work in the very Near Future then please tell me what should I do to get my wife here with me.
I am ready to do anything to bring them back to work or even to kill them if they don't.
For more details about strike:
http://www.ipolitics.ca/2013/07/11/foreign-service-strike-could-continue-into-fall-union-rep/
I called CHC Islamabad ... n hope this news must be True that I asked attendant there that when will the strike over or are ppl working thre as i am 2011 case n hv nothing heard ..... so he replied
"THIS STRIKE IS NOT AFFECTING U & PPL ARE WORKING HERE..." :)
I am very Thankful to Allah n hope that this news must be truly True....n All of Us hear good new related to our Visa's soon wthr ppl cm back frm strike or not...InshaAllah...:)
n if thr is a chance of killing sm one n get my visa so plz tell me whom to kill n wn to get Visa... hhahhahhahh :D I am ready too brother as totally frustrated ........:(
n inspite of all ur wife is truly lucky MashaAllah that u r really willing n trying to bring her with U...:)

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
5 JUNE 2013 and 11 SEPTEMBER 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
sundus101 said:
I called CHC Islamabad ... n hope this news must be True that I asked attendant there that when will the strike over or are ppl working thre as i am 2011 case n hv nothing heard ..... so he replied
"THIS STRIKE IS NOT AFFECTING U & PPL ARE WORKING HERE..." :)
I am very Thankful to Allah n hope that this news must be truly True....n All of Us hear good new related to our Visa's soon wthr ppl cm back frm strike or not...InshaAllah...:)
n if thr is a chance of killing sm one n get my visa so plz tell me whom to kill n wn to get Visa... hhahhahhahh :D I am ready too brother as totally frustrated ........:(
n inspite of all ur wife is truly lucky MashaAllah that u r really willing n trying to bring her with U...:)
You Did an Amazing Job. Thanks for contacting them and letting us know the latest situation over there.

I like your funny part of reply but you know what; Islamabad is really torturing all of us Big Time.

Anyhow, I'm thinking that, according to your this phone call if Islamabad is not effected by this strike them why from the last 2 Months none of us over here on this forum got any Ppr or PP return with visa?

I think CHC Islamabad is a mystery.

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
hazamc said:
You Did an Amazing Job. Thanks for contacting them and letting us know the latest situation over there.

I like your funny part of reply but you know what; Islamabad is really torturing all of us Big Time.

Anyhow, I'm thinking that, according to your this phone call if Islamabad is not effected by this strike them why from the last 2 Months none of us over here on this forum got any Ppr or PP return with visa?

I think CHC Islamabad is a mystery.
Just pray brother that this info must be True ... n yeah u r absolutely right, CHC Islamabad is torturing Us...:( evn thy hv no idea how much our lives n relations r affecting just bcoz of thr STUPID DELAYS....:mad: thy must try sm other criteria of checking realtionships may be after landing Canada... but by ths torturing process thy might create brk-ups between evn those who don't want to leave each other....:(
But inspite of all, Being Muslims we must hv faith in Allah that all of these delays r from Allah's side n HE must hv better plans for Us... n we all will get our Visa's soon ... inshaAllah....Aamenn :)

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
sundus101 said:
Just pray brother that this info must be True ... n yeah u r absolutely right, CHC Islamabad is torturing Us...:( evn thy hv no idea how much our lives n relations r affecting just bcoz of thr STUPID DELAYS....: @ thy must try sm other criteria of checking realtionships may be after landing Canada... but by ths torturing process thy might create brk-ups between evn those who don't want to leave each other....:(
But inspite of all, Being Muslims we must hv faith in Allah that all of these delays r from Allah's side n HE must hv better plans for Us... n we all will get our Visa's soon ... inshaAllah....Aamenn :)
AAMEEN :)

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
AsifSameer said:
@ waseem_sandhu
thanks f4 updating the valuable info :)
WELCOME BRO :)

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
You are absolutely right, instead of torturing couples they need to find som better way to complete husband/wife cases.

sundus101 said:
Just pray brother that this info must be True ... n yeah u r absolutely right, CHC Islamabad is torturing Us...:( evn thy hv no idea how much our lives n relations r affecting just bcoz of thr STUPID DELAYS....: @ thy must try sm other criteria of checking realtionships may be after landing Canada... but by ths torturing process thy might create brk-ups between evn those who don't want to leave each other....:(

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
It is my long weekend over here in Canada and yesterday I was Very, very mad on CHC + PAFSO but after going through lots of forums over here I realized that we are just around 100 of us here....and another 100 who are not active in this forum (silent reader) there are in total approximately 1000+ applicants.....everyday people must be getting visa's but we are not aware of it.....So I have decided just to take it easy and wait, everyones turn wil come. September is here I hope they are all done with Student visas it should be our turn now. Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014
hazamc said:
To avoid delays in completing your file it is always better to pay RPRF fee while submitting your file. It will just save your couple of months. Sooner The Better.

If you are sponsoring your Husband/Wife from Canada then you can not pay RPRF in Islamabad. You must have to pay in Canada.
You can pay this at any time even in Pakistan with online payment as I have done this... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah................We are at the 3 year mark now and going through back ground check since December 2012 and at that time they said 6 to 9 months. I'm leaving for Pakistan Sept 29/13 can't handle this being away from my husband any longer......... May Allah help us all In Sha Allah

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Oh my Allah, I just got off the phone with my husband in Pakistan and he received a letter today from the High Commission. In the letter they wrote that the Lawyer in Peshawar who signed for the marriage Nikka his licence had expired in March 2010 and he signed in April 2010 can someone guide us please. As my husband had no idea that this lawyers licence had expired. So now we must ask each lawyer who signs a Nikka Registrar is your licence is valid!!! Oh Allah please help us to have someone guide us in this matter and then they will request his Pass Port In Sha Allah..........

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
micmac101 said:
Oh my Allah, I just got off the phone with my husband in Pakistan and he received a letter today from the High Commission. In the letter they wrote that the Lawyer in Peshawar who signed for the marriage Nikka his licence had expired in March 2010 and he signed in April 2010 can someone guide us please. As my husband had no idea that this lawyers licence had expired. So now we must ask each lawyer who signs a Nikka Registrar is your licence is valid!!! Oh Allah please help us to have someone guide us in this matter and then they will request his Pass Port In Sha Allah..........
Wahoo congratulation for having some response from CHC Islamabad. Yes, it is a good lesson for the people who are planning to marry in near future.
I am very sure that after talking to few lawyers over there your husband would be able to find some information.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
hazamc said:
Wahoo congratulation for having some response from CHC Islamabad. Yes, it is a good lesson for the people who are planning to marry in near future.
I am very sure that after talking to few lawyers over there your husband would be able to find some information.
But now is our marriage Valid as we were married by a Scholar and we had witness and some of his family like the women were listening in the other room . I know in our eyes and most importantly Allah's our marriage is valid but what about the CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah

hazamc

Mar 4, 2013
Burlington, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad, Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 JUNE 2011 for wife
Doc's Request.
Never
AOR Received.
05 June 2012
File Transfer...
04 AUGUST 2011
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
February 2015
LANDED..........
February 2015
micmac101 said:
But now is our marriage Valid as we were married by a Scholar and we had witness and some of his family like the women were listening in the other room . I know in our eyes and most importantly Allah's our marriage is valid but what about the CIC Islamabad In Sha Allah
According to Islam your marriage is 100% VALID. However, how to satisfy CHC Islamabad is a totally different story and I'm not very sure about their satisfaction and requirements . ....No Comments From My Side. ......
But, please take it Very Seriously otherwise you might end up further delays for no reason