March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
innocent_eyez said:
Thanks but I'm worried bcuz my hubby medical is expiring on 25. I hope we get it tomm Inshallah

Also was embassy closed on monday does anyone knw ?
Sister no need to worry ur hubby visa onway and my heart is saying tomorrow u will get it ;D. In sha Allah

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
dino5541 said:
dont worry about meds now a days if meds is expiring near visa issuance they can extend it for 2 months

so chilax and pray for us wont havenot heard any thing from them
Okk I did not no that but another thing is my flight is on 23 so I want him to leave with me. And I do not want to extend it
Its sooo hot here lol

Anyways yes I'm praying always I have got this request after a long wait too may Allah make it easy for all of us

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Basilzaman said:
Sister no need to worry ur hubby visa onway and my heart is saying tomorrow u will get it ;D. In sha Allah
Aww thanks... Inshallah

Basilzaman

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January-2012
File Transfer...
March-2012
Med's Done....
[move][color=red]December-2011 (Expired)[/color][/move]
Passport Req..
Soon In Sha Allah
LANDED..........
Allah Knows
twinkle22 said:
even mp refused to help me. she said u should wait bcz processing time for pak is 29 months :(.. i didnt visit my husband , i got married in nov 2011 and applied in feb 2012, got approval may 2012. i sent proof of relationship volunteerily in nov and ottawa confirmed they were received. i called call centre and they told me file was transf to isb in april 2013 bt i didnt hear a word from isb
Sis we are in same boat and same situation is mine too. Applied Jan 2012 and file got approved and transferred to Pakistan in March 2012 and sent voluntarily in Oct 2012 and as per both offices email replies my file in Islamabad and in-process.its over 18months since applied but i didn't heard anything yet.Sis mp's are just waste of time and they are helpless totally bullshit.nobody can help u regarding ur file so wait patiently and do dua soon we all will get good news. In sha Allah

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
innocent_eyez said:
Okk I did not no that but another thing is my flight is on 23 so I want him to leave with me. And I do not want to extend it
Its sooo hot here lol

Anyways yes I'm praying always I have got this request after a long wait too may Allah make it easy for all of us
if you can change your flight from 23rd to 15 before that as soon as your husband gets his passport, do not take this risk of leaving on 23rd with only two days left for the expiry of your husband's medical, do not want the restart of a new application and process GOD FORBID, think about it madam

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Waiting_Eyes said:
if you can change your flight from 23rd to 15 before that as soon as your husband gets his passport, do not take this risk of leaving on 23rd with only two days left for the expiry of your husband's medical, do not want the restart of a new application and process GOD FORBID, think about it madam
Yes I can think about it if the pp comes soon.. which I hope we get it tomm.

Thanx for ur concern

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Al-Hamdolillah!

CHC responded quickly to rectify their mistake of sending someone else's passport to my wife. My wife has received her original passport back with visa. Al-Hamdolillah! I can't thank Allah enough. This was a long, tedious journey that is finally over by His Grace.

I thank all those who helped me out in my case especially Danny, Mujgani, innocent-eyes, jania, and many others. I appreciate all of your help.

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
I will try to visit this forum regularly till the end of this month to help out and answer any questions based on my experience.

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

CHC responded quickly to rectify their mistake of sending someone else's passport to my wife. My wife has received her original passport back with visa. Al-Hamdolillah! I can't thank Allah enough. This was a long, tedious journey that is finally over by His Grace.

I thank all those who helped me out in my case especially Danny, Mujgani, innocent-eyes, jania, and many others. I appreciate all of your help.
Congratz Farhan Bro, Please keep praying for everyone else on the forum Have a Happy Life :)

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
Waiting_Eyes said:
Congratz Farhan Bro, Please keep praying for everyone else on the forum Have a Happy Life :)
Thank you very much!
From the depth of my heart I wish you all the very best!!!!!

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

MashaAllah Many Congratz to both of U n May u hv happy life ahead....:) Remeber me in ur Prayers ...:)

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
Salam R.Mujgani..... Sis plz tell me how did u get ur interview waived...??? Did u provide thm more proofs or automatically removed from interview queue......plz reply?
salaam sundas. I visited ma husband for our first wedding anniversary, and on same the month was ma husbands birthday n i stayed for 3 months to celebrate eid with ma husband. Before leaving for ma trip i emailed chc n told dem im visiting ma husband for anniversary. Wen i visited i took pics of arrival, hubbys birthday, copy of visa n passport wit ma flight ticket and pic i took with ma husband and in laws at home or parks etccc. I send these proof while i was in pakistan the first month. Den i extended ma visit for anothr 2 weeks to celebrate eid wit ma husband and in law and took more picx. Wen i got to canada i again send those photos to chc wen they asked for ma first request. And i took these step as i saw a lot of ppl being put onto interview list. It helps thanks to Allah swt for guiding me. And for the record chc asked for the same proof from me about 3-4 times n i send it in everytime to avoid them delaying ma case. But lol its still 30 months pass ma case and it shows that it depends on ur luck and what Allah swt has planned for u. Trust in Allah swt and do as much u can to get out of interview que.

May Allah swt help u in every step ameen

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

congratulations well deserved for ur patient n good listening skills lol.

May Allah swt be wit u in every step of ur life ameen.

MRS SAM

Champion Member
Jul 1, 2012
Visa Office......
London via Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 aug 12
Doc's Request.
02-01-2015
AOR Received.
22 oct 12
File Transfer...
25 oct 12
Med's Request
re medical 4 Dec 14
Med's Done....
12 Dec 14
Passport Req..
15-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
24-06-2015
LANDED..........
05-07-2015
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

congrates

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
R.Mujgani said:
salaam sundas. I visited ma husband for our first wedding anniversary, and on same the month was ma husbands birthday n i stayed for 3 months to celebrate eid with ma husband. Before leaving for ma trip i emailed chc n told dem im visiting ma husband for anniversary. Wen i visited i took pics of arrival, hubbys birthday, copy of visa n passport wit ma flight ticket and pic i took with ma husband and in laws at home or parks etccc. I send these proof while i was in pakistan the first month. Den i extended ma visit for anothr 2 weeks to celebrate eid wit ma husband and in law and took more picx. Wen i got to canada i again send those photos to chc wen they asked for ma first request. And i took these step as i saw a lot of ppl being put onto interview list. It helps thanks to Allah swt for guiding me. And for the record chc asked for the same proof from me about 3-4 times n i send it in everytime to avoid them delaying ma case. But lol its still 30 months pass ma case and it shows that it depends on ur luck and what Allah swt has planned for u. Trust in Allah swt and do as much u can to get out of interview que.

May Allah swt help u in every step ameen
WSalam... Thanks for reply sis... Really u hv been having v long time, may Allah give u more courage n hv ur visa soon, InshaAllah...:) When u applied ur case , i think it was total 21 monts time for process...? Didnt u ask thm tht u r going out of limited time...??? I hv applied for gcms let c what happend...!! :(