dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC IBD(intially)/on confirmation ists Ottwa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
WSalam... Thanks for reply sis... Really u hv been having v long time, may Allah give u more courage n hv ur visa soon, InshaAllah...:) When u applied ur case , i think it was total 21 monts time for process...? Didnt u ask thm tht u r going out of limited time...??? I hv applied for gcms let c what happend...!! :(
share the email address please where use to send all the additional proofs like photos etc please share

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
December 2013.....Thanks to Allah.....:)
Interview........
Interview Waived....Thanks alooott to ALLAH ALMIGHTY....:)
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
Issued with The Grace Of Allah...:D
LANDED..........
Landed....Thanks to Allah.... :D
dino5541 said:
share the email address please where use to send all the additional proofs like photos etc please share
I hv submitted online.... the link provided by Forum users...!!

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
I hv submitted online.... the link provided by Forum users...!!
please share i cant find it

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dino5541 said:
please share i cant find it
The link is: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
salaam sundas. I visited ma husband for our first wedding anniversary, and on same the month was ma husbands birthday n i stayed for 3 months to celebrate eid with ma husband. Before leaving for ma trip i emailed chc n told dem im visiting ma husband for anniversary. Wen i visited i took pics of arrival, hubbys birthday, copy of visa n passport wit ma flight ticket and pic i took with ma husband and in laws at home or parks etccc. I send these proof while i was in pakistan the first month. Den i extended ma visit for anothr 2 weeks to celebrate eid wit ma husband and in law and took more picx. Wen i got to canada i again send those photos to chc wen they asked for ma first request. And i took these step as i saw a lot of ppl being put onto interview list. It helps thanks to Allah swt for guiding me. And for the record chc asked for the same proof from me about 3-4 times n i send it in everytime to avoid them delaying ma case. But lol its still 30 months pass ma case and it shows that it depends on ur luck and what Allah swt has planned for u. Trust in Allah swt and do as much u can to get out of interview que.

May Allah swt help u in every step ameen

share the email address please where you use to send all the additional proofs like photos etc please share

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sundus101 said:
The link is: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

i was talking about the additional document no worries i have asked this quetion from right person now

sundus101

May 20, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2012
File Transfer...
September 2011
Med's Request
Interview........
Passport Req..
PPr + Re-Pcc
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
dino5541 said:
i was talking about the additional document no worries i have asked this quetion from right person now
Yeah definitely she will reply n guide u better than me...:) I hv just attached one form from section c...!!

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
sundus101 said:
WSalam... Thanks for reply sis... Really u hv been having v long time, may Allah give u more courage n hv ur visa soon, InshaAllah...:) When u applied ur case , i think it was total 21 monts time for process...? Didnt u ask thm tht u r going out of limited time...??? I hv applied for gcms let c what happend...!! :(
Wen i applied in Dece 2010 n file transfered jan 2011... the time line was only 14-18 months, then it changed to 22 months, then 24 and then 26 and now 29 lmao so the timeline changed a lot and they take their time, i didnt waste anytime i did email them and also had ma mp to send an email, (mp always says u have to wait... blah blah) but i didnt care i visited the MP himself twice and talked to him and i make the secretary send an email almost every month or every two months, for process...

The first visit to MP he was laughing it off n going on blah ablah....
the second time i visited him before ma husband received PPR, I actually gave him a piece of ma mind.. i told him if u cant help then y the Fu*k are you here at this position. and so on.. i was scared that it would backfire on me but hey i wanted progress on ma case.

and MOST IMPORTANTLY I HAD TRUST AND FAITH IN ALLAH SWT, at the beginning i would read every surah possible to get ma wish, (trust be i did everything) but then i had to accepted that Allah swt has better plans for me and in sha allah with Allah swts will my husband will come in sha allah.
thats the most and only thing we should all do. Now i am happy that soon my husband will come in sha allah and everything will be good becuz i have ALLAH SWT with me in every step and Allah swt thought how to be patient. i might not get wat i want right away but i will get it wen the time is right.

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
dino5541 said:
share the email address please where you use to send all the additional proofs like photos etc please share
I used the regular email address for CHC to inform them about ma vacation and i send my proof by post TCS in Karachi. (sorry forgot to mention the before)
and write a veerrry good cover letter for everything.

dino5541

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
R.Mujgani said:
Wen i applied in Dece 2010 n file transfered jan 2011... the time line was only 14-18 months, then it changed to 22 months, then 24 and then 26 and now 29 lmao so the timeline changed a lot and they take their time, i didnt waste anytime i did email them and also had ma mp to send an email, (mp always says u have to wait... blah blah) but i didnt care i visited the MP himself twice and talked to him and i make the secretary send an email almost every month or every two months, for process...

R.Mujgani pleasse share the link where you have sent the additional proof

innocent_eyez

Sep 1, 2012
Canada, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Hubby's Case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
::: Sep 2011
File Transfer...
::: Nov 2011
Med's Request
::: July 17 2012
Med's Done....
::: July 25 2012
Interview........
::: Alhamdulillah Wavied! ecase updated 'In Process' Feb/19/13 ( RE.PCC and forms to fill request on April 20th 2013 )
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah on June 21st 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made June 30 pp back with Visa Masha'Allah on July 9
LANDED..........
In July Insh'Allah
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

CHC responded quickly to rectify their mistake of sending someone else's passport to my wife. My wife has received her original passport back with visa. Al-Hamdolillah! I can't thank Allah enough. This was a long, tedious journey that is finally over by His Grace.

I thank all those who helped me out in my case especially Danny, Mujgani, innocent-eyes, jania, and many others. I appreciate all of your help.
Ohh niceeee Mashallah congratz to you ! I hope I get mine tomm

waseem_sandhu

Oct 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2011
AOR Received.
June 2012
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
July 2013
Med's Done....
August 2013
Interview........
waived after sending additional proofs alhumdulillah
Passport Req..
28 November 2013
VISA ISSUED...
14 December 2013 Alhumdulillah
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

CHC responded quickly to rectify their mistake of sending someone else's passport to my wife. My wife has received her original passport back with visa. Al-Hamdolillah! I can't thank Allah enough. This was a long, tedious journey that is finally over by His Grace.

I thank all those who helped me out in my case especially Danny, Mujgani, innocent-eyes, jania, and many others. I appreciate all of your help.
Congratulations :) ... the long wait is over for you atlast ... may you both have a happy life (aameen) ... and may we all be together with our spouses soon (aameen)

asadiya

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 2011
Doc's Request.
September 2013
File Transfer...
February 2012
Med's Request
September 2013
Med's Done....
September 2013
Passport Req..
November 25
VISA ISSUED...
December 14 Alhamdullah Alhamdullah Alhamdullah yeeeeeeeeeees
dino5541 ur timeline is exactly as mine, my confirmation letter said it will be sent to islambabad but when i call cic miss they tell me its in ottawa!!!!!

Waiting_Eyes

Nov 17, 2012
Kabul, Afghanistan
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2012
File Transfer...
Sept 2012
Med's Request
June 2013
Med's Done....
Re-Med Jun 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah
dino5541 said:
R.Mujgani pleasse share the link where you have sent the additional proof
To update your application or submit additional documents by fax:

Please use a cover sheet for your fax stating the information required above.

Fax number: 92-51-208-6914
To update your application or submit additional documents by mail:

The Canadian High Commission
Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1042
Islamabad, Pakistan

In order to best use our resources, we will not send confirmation that we have received your documents and updated your file. If you would like confirmation of receipt, you can send your documents by registered mail. Once we receive your documents, we will update your file. You will not be contacted until it is necessary.

sweetsr

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad(husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
February 11 2011
Doc's Request.
rpcc and imm forms request March 2012 and April 2013
AOR Received.
March 2, 2012
File Transfer...
March 18,2011
Med's Request
Dec 11,2012
Med's Done....
Dec 18,2012
Interview........
Waived- Rukhsati done Oct 2012, sent rukhsati pics and proof of visit Nov 2012,medical results received Jan 2013, shows in process on Mar 15,2013
Passport Req..
Sept 12,2013 Ecas updated Decision made on Sept 23rd
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 25,2013
LANDED..........
Nov 10,2013
Farhan1 said:
Al-Hamdolillah!

Congratulations once again thanks Allah that ur wife got her passport with visa back. When I read ur last post that the embassy sent somebody else's passport, I was so shocked that they could make such a big mistake!