1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
Hello:
My case was submitted to In August 2012 , got a approval letter on Sep 05 2012, That i am approved for sponsorship. I called Call Center couple days ago, they gave me that your file was received to Islamabad on March 29/2013. My question is that "Received" means that VO just opened my file and started reviewing it or it just transferred to their mail room? And also what will be the next step or timeline frame i ll be waiting???? Plzzz give me some feed back on it.....
Also Anyone who applied for their spouse for a visitor visa? If yes, Please share the timeline???

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Kohat said:
Hello:
My case was submitted to In August 2012 , got a approval letter on Sep 05 2012, That i am approved for sponsorship. I called Call Center couple days ago, they gave me that your file was received to Islamabad on March 29/2013. My question is that "Received" means that VO just opened my file and started reviewing it or it just transferred to their mail room? And also what will be the next step or timeline frame i ll be waiting???? Plzzz give me some feed back on it.....
Also Anyone who applied for their spouse for a visitor visa? If yes, Please share the timeline???

you are lucky you got such straight reply from Call Center agent. We still have 2010, 2011 and early 2012 applicant waiting where as some 2012 applicant have already landed.. so with CHC you never know your but Goodluck hope you hear a good news soon.

for Visitors visa go back a few pages on this same forum and u will see some useful information...

and if you can please specify... fron which email address you got sponsorship approval & file transfer details. Thanks

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
File Transferred Feb 2011
Nomination.....
Remedical-RePCC-IMM Oct 2012
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
stayed on Visitor Visa in Canada from Feb 2012 to March 2013
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
Kohat said:
Hello:
Received means it is sitting in the Mail Room (cold storage) and 28 months average timeline just started as of March 29 2013 unless you are lucky which you may be.

It takes them generally at least a year before they open your file for review and from that point on, it may take few months to 28 months on average

My wife was granted visitor visa and it took 3 months for it to be processed

Good luck dealing with CHC-ISB

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
I-ask-u-why said:
Received means it is sitting in the Mail Room (cold storage) and 28 months average timeline just started as of March 29 2013 unless you are lucky which you may be.

It takes them generally at least a year before they open your file for review and from that point on, it may take few months to 28 months on average

dont know if the questions sounds silly and hope you don't mind me asking... your timeline details say; your wife was with you from Feb 2012 to March 2013 but she got a Remed and RePCC request in October 2012. How did you guys manage to send these docs to CHC.

i ask because the fear of having the reqesut on my back if i leave from pakistan doesnt let me make any plans :(

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
asap-pls said:
dont know if the questions sounds silly and hope you don't mind me asking... your timeline details say; your wife was with you from Feb 2012 to March 2013 but she got a Remed and RePCC request in October 2012. How did you guys manage to send these docs to CHC.

i ask because the fear of having the reqesut on my back if i leave from pakistan doesnt let me make any plans :(
You can get the remedical done ANYWHERE in the world by the DMP (Designated Medical Practitioners) appointed by CIC Ministry

I got her remedical done in Toronto which was sent to Ottawa and they uploaded on her file, whole process took 4 weeks for it to be uploaded although here it has to go through Toronto Public health for HIV and Hepatitis testing as part of procedure (in Pakistan it is one shop stop)

That been said, please dont forget that if you visit their countries of DISLIKING (saudia, Middle east, Iran etc) they may trigger additional or second security check on you. She was in Canada and I got her Police Clearance done by Federal Police (RCMP) so it was not an issue but for other countries I cant say for sure, it may or may not be a problem

and it was not a silly question

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
My husband also recently got his passport back. I want to ask something; did nyone who recd passport back also receive confirmation of Permanent resident form and does it also have this written as condition in the form "Must report for medical examinations surveillance or treatment and at specified time and places and provide proof of compliance" We dont understand what it is and was wondering if others get this in COPR too. Knowing this will put our mind to rest. Thank you in advance

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
saima13 said:
My husband also recently got his passport back. I want to ask something; did nyone who recd passport back also receive confirmation of Permanent resident form and does it also have this written as condition in the form "Must report for medical examinations surveillance or treatment and at specified time and places and provide proof of compliance" We dont understand what it is and was wondering if others get this in COPR too. Knowing this will put our mind to rest. Thank you in advance
First time I heard about it........... No offence please but what I understand that the person involved have a medical condition which does not prevent him/her to get PR but has to be monitored on regular basis of which the person will be advised of (time and place in Canada), It is made mandatory for the person to report to that medical assessment facility as a condition of Permanent Residence in Canada, It is sort of a condition imposed on PR.

I am not sure who the person is but it is in the best interest of the spouse to know what the medical condition is which has raised such an alarm in the system that it must be regularly monitored for its progress/condition on an ongoing basis

I believe further instructions will be provided by Canada Border Agent (called Immigration Officer at airport on this forum)

May be you should ask the person to discolse some personal information or may be have some blood test done in Pakistan to see whats happening or may be called the DMP who did medical in Pakistan ............ which i dont know may or may not cause problem

hope it helps and please dont take any offence I am just trying to help here.

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
Thanks for the reply and no offence at all. My husband did have a little accident few days before and was not completely well when he went for medical but I is fine now. As long as he is able to land that should be ok. I just hope they do not stop him to land.

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
saima13 said:
Thanks for the reply and no offence at all. My husband did have a little accident few days before and was not completely well when he went for medical but I is fine now. As long as he is able to land that should be ok. I just hope they do not stop him to land.
If he was to be stopped in Canada he would have not been issued COPR, so nothing to worry about that.......:)

saima13

Jun 21, 2012
i ask you why...under that condition in COPR it also states "have you ever been convicted of any crime or been refused visa.........." I guess this is standard for COPR or is it not lol! Thanks

Kohat

Star Member
Mar 26, 2013
Visa Office......
CHC ISLAMABAD
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th Aug 2012
Doc's Request.
25th June 2013
AOR Received.
5th Sep 2012
File Transfer...
March 2013
Med's Request
23 Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
Allhamdulillah No Interview
Passport Req..
November 11 2013
VISA ISSUED...
November 28,2013
I-ask-u-why said:

Hi:
If you do not mind me asking you thatwhat documents did u provide them for visitor visa???
And when did u apply for it? Did u apply single entry or multiple? If you can please tell the list of documents u had submitted for visitor visa??? Your help will be much more apperciated

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
I-ask-u-why said:
You can get the remedical done ANYWHERE in the world by the DMP (Designated Medical Practitioners) appointed by CIC Ministry

I got her remedical done in Toronto which was sent to Ottawa and they uploaded on her file, whole process took 4 weeks for it to be uploaded although here it has to go through Toronto Public health for HIV and Hepatitis testing as part of procedure (in Pakistan it is one shop stop)

That been said, please dont forget that if you visit their countries of DISLIKING (saudia, Middle east, Iran etc) they may trigger additional or second security check on you. She was in Canada and I got her Police Clearance done by Federal Police (RCMP) so it was not an issue but for other countries I cant say for sure, it may or may not be a problem

and it was not a silly question

Thanks a lot brother, clears a lot of confusion specially the Middle East part. Just one more questionm to get the Police Clearance you need to stay the for 6 months or more right ?

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
umme hani said:
Hey hotshot could u please also tell me the same sura n3z told u i will b highly thankful to u .....
Aoa umme hani !
I haf told her to recite ayt e kareema 303 times daily over some sweet (may b only eclairs/chocolate)...then better to eat to distribute it in children of ur street or rayher divide it in ur own family :)

N hotshot....I havnt chkd my ecase for few days now......I get really depress after that n ma Hubby had askd me not to chk on it n try to focus on other thngs :) but its really hard to forget about it :)
Seriously dis waiting time btw sendng PP n rcvng it bak is more hard than waiting during the rest whole time of 1.5 yr....lol....

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
saima13 said:
i ask you why...under that condition in COPR it also states "have you ever been convicted of any crime or been refused visa.........." I guess this is standard for COPR or is it not lol! Thanks
That is a standard statement and when your husband will land he will be asked to sign beside this statement and thats it

I-ask-u-why

Star Member
Oct 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB (God Damn)
NOC Code......
Sponsored my wife
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 2010
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Oct 2012
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Oct 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2013
LANDED..........
March 2013
asap-pls said:
Thanks a lot brother, clears a lot of confusion specially the Middle East part. Just one more questionm to get the Police Clearance you need to stay the for 6 months or more right ?
yes it is minimum six month stay which raises the need for police clearance ........... what you need to be concerned is ............ which country are you going to ........ if it is a Disliked Nation, even if you stay there for few days they can put you in CHC-ISB detailed security check although they wont ask you to get PCC from the country you visited, so they will punish you in other ways