+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC, Islamabad Spouse Sponsorship Timeline 2011 -2012

wania

Sep 18, 2012
syedgj said:
Relax man! My passport has been gone since almost 8 months now!! I feel the same way. It will come in good time InshaAllah
They have my sis in law's passport since Jan 03, 2013, nothing yet. I have question if anyone can answer, my sister in law didnt get re-medical they only asked for re-police clearence and then PPR. Is it normal or is this the reason of delay??

hopefully very soon

Star Member
Nov 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Isl
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 Sep 2011
File Transfer...
17 Nov 2011
congrats hot shot!! mashAllah may you have n amazing life ahead inshAllah

R.Mujgani

Champion Member
May 14, 2011
Toronto Ontario
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 2011
AOR Received.
Wakalat Nama March 2012/ Supp. forms June 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2011 (Ecase changed to IN PROCCESS October 26 2012)
Med's Request
November 21th 2012
Med's Done....
November 29th 2012
Interview........
Waived Alhamdulillah
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah April 19th 2013
VISA ISSUED...
Alhamdulillah June 28 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah July 14 2013
wania said:
They have my sis in law's passport since Jan 03, 2013, nothing yet. I have question if anyone can answer, my sister in law didnt get re-medical they only asked for re-police clearence and then PPR. Is it normal or is this the reason of delay??
its normal maybe her medical hasnt expired yet

but she will get her pp back soon probably they are doing background check and
as always chc is having fun playing around with cases

CHAND394

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Pakistan
Visa Office......
Islamabad
App. Filed.......
July-2011
Doc's Request.
June-2012
File Transfer...
Sep-2011
Med's Request
Jun-2012
Med's Done....
Jul-2012
Interview........
ALHUMDULILALLAH, Waived
Passport Req..
Mar-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Apr-2013
LANDED..........
INSHALLAH, Jun-2013
hotshot said:
Alhamdulillah Alhamdulillah!!! ShukrAllahhh!!

My husband got his pp back VISA issued!!!!!
I thank you All for your support prayers and appreciate having you all!!
you guys helped me more than my family I just cant explain my feelings at the
moment. It is phenomenal. May Allah SWT give you guys this feeling and
may this day come for yall then you will know how it feel...
I AM VERY HAPPY AND THANKFUL!!!! Allah SWT has blessed me. Love You ALL!!!!

Wish you ALL best of luck!! This day will come for all of you and it is worth the wait time.
congrats sis' plz pray for us also, mine still shows in process since i submit my passport on 25-mar-2013. :(

Farhan1

Sep 4, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2011
File Transfer...
May 17, 2011
LANDED..........
Yes Al-Hamdolillah!
hotshot said:

Wish you ALL best of luck!! This day will come for all of you and it is worth the wait time.
Congratulations!! And best of luck!!! :)

Can you specifically tell us the duration between your remedical and passport request? Was it 4 or 5 months?

And was your remedical marked urgent?

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
Hello
Has anyone got their wife's case approved after one year of file's submission..meaning when cic initially received the file

khanb5

Aug 8, 2011
I am sharing it for all of you I am so proud of this sister for taking initiative for all of us and its also a wake up call for us to see the reality of this country...

R.Mujgani said:
so here is some news I like to share with you guys..

I decided to make an appointment with John Mckay in order to help us with the long wait for no reason
I called yesterday his partner the lady answered the call n said i will call u wen he is in, so i decide to call again but another lady picked up the secretary and she said u can come tomorrow he is here all day.

(first lady lying and the second was nicer) (and wen i went for the appointment someone called since they needed help and the lady again lied that he is not in in front of me)
so today i went to my appointment at 1 pm and had to wait 20 mins just to see this guy. after the wait, John McKay came n took me to his "office" to talk with him.

He looked at my file n said "Wow that is a long time ur waiting". well that was the reason y i came ...
so i told him everything from most of us waiting a long time, and those who are getting their cases done faster.
So he started to laugh and say well, we really cant do anything for you. (then y the F*ck are u in the office if u cant help ppl). I told him that they are discriminating against Afghans and Pakistanis since India has a better timeline compare to us. He is like yeah well this n that all b*llsh*ting himself. He was laughing soo hard as if someone was tickling him, and he start talking about other peoples cases n basically nothing better to say but to laugh and say he cant do anything.
And he actually told me that I cant do anything for you, u have to wait.

I try helping us but no one seems to care or bother to help us.
So i say its better if we stop complaining to ourselves and others, instead we should
jus Pray really HARD for Allah swt and In Sha Allah Allah swt will helps us ONLY.

I always had and always will In Sha Allah have faith and trust in Allah swt.
Lets all wake up in the morning pray our Fajr namaz, and all 5 prayers (atleast most of them if we can since we all work).

IN SHA ALLAH ALLAH SWT WILL REUNITE US SOON WITH OUR SPOUSES AMEEN.

n3z

Star Member
Sep 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
oct 2011
Doc's Request.
july 2012
AOR Received.
july 2012
File Transfer...
dec 2011
Med's Request
oct 2012
Med's Done....
nov 2012
Interview........
waived (Allah ka shukr hai)
Passport Req..
7th march 2013
VISA ISSUED...
1st may 2013
LANDED..........
June 2013....inshAllah :-)
hotshot said:

Congrats dear :)
Ur post brought a huge smile on ma face...coz I remmba ur earlier mssgs when I wad really pushng u to keep going...lol
Now I need it from u dear.....remmba in ur prayers n hav stay blessed...ameen

asap-pls

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB 2012
File Transfer...
MAY 2012
Med's Request
MAY 2013
Passport Req..
May 2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 2013
Oh c'mon CHC, please start Dec 2011 applications and 2012 transfers :mad: :'(

in love with my hubby

Oct 15, 2012
Visa Office......
OTTAWA /ISL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 DEC 2011
Doc's Request.
re- pcc on 20 june 2013, chc rec. 18 july 13
File Transfer...
14 FEB 2012
Med's Request
20 june 2013
Med's Done....
3rd july 2013
Passport Req..
alhumdulillah! on 5th nov2013
VISA ISSUED...
20 nov 2013 yeaaaah!!!!
LANDED..........
1rst dec 2013
ab to kehte hain kay mar jaenge , mar ker bhi chain na aa to kaahan jaege...................
guys mere sabr ka pemana labrez honay lga hai ,,,...... i cant bear living wit my family after marrige ........ without m husband .. m rellay depressed my nikah done in may 2011 ............ its april 2013 m still here...... somebody has rightly titled this thread as ansoooo

ashley1

Star Member
Oct 28, 2011
Mansor said:
i didnt get my PPR yet since i did my remedical in June 2012 and i got only repolice form for the third time in Feb 2013 i dont know when will i get my PPR before June or after that
what does your online status say?
My wife case , after 1.5 years status is available on line and it says that we started processing your application on 25th Feb 2013. QUestion is how much time does it take from this stage.
Remedical has been done and online ststus says that medicals have been received.

Faso

Mar 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
April 2012
File Transfer...
July 2012
1.5 years? R y saying u submitted ur case 1.5 years ago n they didnt guve u ecas until now? Does ur ecas show when they approved stage 1?

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
Thank you All.. asap-pls, Shonagill, R.Mujgani, MRS SAM, CHAND394, hopefully very soon, Basil Bhai and everyone ELSE here you All are in my prayers.
INSHALLAH this month Allah SWT will shower happiness on all of you guys

Farhan1,
The duration between re-medical and ppr was 3 months and 3 days.. My hubby did his re-medical on November 2012 and CHC sent his ppr on February 2013 but for some reason he didn't received it until March 20th. There nothing marked as urgent in my hubby's re-medical

n3z,
I know sis you have a great courage to me.. I can never forget to pray for you after every namaaz because of the surah you told me to recite which has helped a lot!!
don't worry sis yours is on its way and I am sure there's a good reason behind it. It is just a bit hard for humans to understand wat is best for us..
Has your status change to "Decision Made" yet?

DON2 if you read this post.. I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help! May Almighty reunite you with your wife VERYSOON! AMEEN!!

hotshot

Oct 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ISB (Husband case)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep. 2011
Med's Request
Re-med: Oct. 2012
Med's Done....
Nov. 2012 ecas update "in process" Feb/19/2013 - ecas update "decision made" April 6,2013
Passport Req..
March/21/2013
VISA ISSUED...
April 3,2013
LANDED..........
April 21, 2013 IA :D
in love with my hubby said:
ab to kehte hain kay mar jaenge , mar ker bhi chain na aa to kaahan jaege...................
guys mere sabr ka pemana labrez honay lga hai ,,,...... i cant bear living wit my family after marrige ........ without m husband .. m rellay depressed my nikah done in may 2011 ............ its april 2013 m still here...... somebody has rightly titled this thread as ansoooo
Don't lose hope sis everything will happen all of a sudden and that is very soon.
Also, there's nothing wrong in living with your family. I live with my family and my hubby is back home
if ppl talk crap ignore them.. have fun with your family cause when you come here u will miss them.
just pray and leave the rest to Allah SWT!

umme hani

Nov 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
islamabad.
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey hotshot could u please also tell me the same sura n3z told u i will b highly thankful to u .....

hotshot said:
Thank you All.. asap-pls, Shonagill, R.Mujgani, MRS SAM, CHAND394, hopefully very soon, Basil Bhai and everyone ELSE here you All are in my prayers.
INSHALLAH this month Allah SWT will shower happiness on all of you guys

Farhan1,
The duration between re-medical and ppr was 3 months and 3 days.. My hubby did his re-medical on November 2012 and CHC sent his ppr on February 2013 but for some reason he didn't received it until March 20th. There nothing marked as urgent in my hubby's re-medical

n3z,
I know sis you have a great courage to me.. I can never forget to pray for you after every namaaz because of the surah you told me to recite which has helped a lot!!
don't worry sis yours is on its way and I am sure there's a good reason behind it. It is just a bit hard for humans to understand wat is best for us..
Has your status change to "Decision Made" yet?

DON2 if you read this post.. I Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help! May Almighty reunite you with your wife VERYSOON! AMEEN!!